Welcome, Guest
(304 Viewing)  (303) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17762

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 251
B) Chemo today went very well. I have been working almost all day with absolutely no ill effects. I also took the new tire to a tire shop and had it put on the rim and mounted it on the trailer. Chemo-brain kicked in and I forgot to take the jack out from under the trailer until I got home. No matter, if it is still on the jack it will just roll off when I pull it out of the parking space.

I still feel good and have had a big dinner and two big slices of pumpkin pie, almost half of the pie, with Cool Whip piled high and wide. I went shopping and picked up a ton of real fattening food and all sorts of goodies, candy, bags of shrimp, fish, chips and several high calorie dips and coatings and high calorie and high protein drinks. I have only gained about 7 pounds back this past week but any weight gain is much better than any weight loss. I am up to 161 from 154. I hope it stays on and keeps going up. I know I am doing my best. It may be only temporary but I'll keep eating everything I can now that I am able to eat again. If I feel up to it I may start an exercise routine after this chemo session if the doctor will let me. I am doing very well from what my doctor said. I do know that I am in a better physical and a much better mental frame of mind that helps me with dealing with this. I still have to watch very carefully for signs of blood clots and other signs of internal organ failure or reactions to the chemo. One thing that has the doctor looking into my condition is that I have not lost any hair in the past four, three week sessions of chemo. I could not care less if every strand fell out as long as the chemo is doing what it is supposed to do. I can live without hair and a lot of other things if that is what it takes to beat this into remission or kill it altogether.

I have to get Atty ready and put her to bed with her eggs in her night nest. She has two nests. One where she sits her eggs during the day and a more closed in one inside her big cage for night time. If I don't move her eggs she gets loud and starts nipping us. She decides when it is bed time and wants her eggs moved. She ain't spoiled.......much.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17763

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) :) I got up feeling pretty good today and fixed hotcakes and sausage for our breakfast. I am getting ready to head to the shop shortly and start getting the Hatteras ready to start up. Once that is done I have to make arrangements to have it towed to a marina where it can be lifted off the trailer and put in the river. Then I have to fine tune the engines and get it up river to my slip where I will install a generator and work on the electronics and other problems. The fly bridge and upper bimini has to be re-installed as it is to high to transport with the bimini on the boat. If I can get this done soon I will have help and can get it done. It is also to heavy for my F-250 to haul any distance. Across the shop yard is as much as I want to pull that much weight.

I had best get moving. I also have some orders coming in today for some parts and equipment that I will need for this and other jobs. Now that I am feeling up to getting back to work I am getting antsy to get started. So, I guess I had best get myself in gear and hit the road. :woohoo:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17764

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 62
Good Luck!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17768

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Okay, it's a little after 6 and I just got home after a stop at one of those taco trucks. I got 4 tacos and a soda between my lunch at the shop and dinner. I am eating very well and have started gaining a few pounds. That's the good news. I don't seem to have any bad news today and as long as I keep having the energy to work on things and keep eating like I am, I feel like I am on the mend. I still have to go to chemo until the end of June but it seems to be getting better as time goes on.

I replaced one of my trucks rear view mirrors along with hauling the windshield off the new boat to the shop. Naturally I forgot to bring the tag home to move the new boat with. It's always something. Twice in a row I have forgotten the tag to move the trailer. The windshield on the new boat was not bolted in place. I noticed it was loose and decided to just lift it off rather than try to re-attach it. I would just have to refasten it when it is time to paint the boat or redo the gelcoat. When I changed the rear view mirror I had a bundle of wires to deal with. The mirror had a plug along with an adapter but it is located inside the door and I wasn't to happy about having to disassemble the door to replace the mirror. I ended up cutting the bundle of wires and rewiring the existing wires to the new mirror's bundle of wires. This created another small problem. The wires in the new unit were different colors. It became a hit and miss method of wiring. Everything seemed to be working correctly so I remounted the mirror and called the wife to bring her car over to the shop because I have hired Joe to repair the A/C so she can drive it. With her high blood pressure and heart problems she has to have A/C. Joe is a good mechanic and is honest with fair prices. He did some work on Pete's truck and could have easily taken advantage of the situation but he was fair and just charged Pete $50 to run out to the marina from 10 or 15 miles away and repair the problem. I have had him do several small jobs for me and he is always very fair and honest.

Next I cut some grass around the boats and other trailers at the shop so the place looks better. The landlord notices things like that and it helps me keep the rent from going to high. He knows I have been sick and going through the chemo and has lowered my rent on the shop rentals to help out. I really appreciate that. So I do what I can to help him out whenever I can. Aside from that I felt pretty good after cutting a little grass. I didn't get carried away and cut so much that I had a problem with the near 90 degree heat. I sat in the shade a few times when I started feeling tired or hurting a little bit. I really did pretty good considering what I had been doing. I have managed to cut down on the pain medications since the chemo isn't hitting so hard and causing the pain to increase like it had been

I am having a time trying to keep track of my little camera. I don't know if it is the chemo-brain but if I set it down I forget where I left it. Last night I had to go out to the truck to look for it for the third or fourth time. It was in the toolbox in the back of the truck bed. I didn't remember even having it outside in the back of the truck. Where is it now? I think it is in my left front pants pocket. Maybe!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17769

• Salvor6
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 70
Russ I'm glad to hear you're doing better and yes, I recommend Joe as a great mechanic. Joe is also honest and will give you an honest price for his services.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17770

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I've got my room for the cookout and we will be there to gab and visit with everyone. I can haul and store a lot in the trailer if necessary. If I have one of my boats running and ready I will bring it along and we can see about looking into one of the dive sites up that way. Or just a day of fishing would be nice after the cookout. WE may go up Friday and stay until Sunday or Monday. We will decide in a few days.

I just hope that Atty gets off her eggs by then She is a pain when she is sitting eggs and bites quite a bit if anyone gets near her, If she can't bite them she bites me. I have V-notches in both ears from her wanting me to do something. I may bring an Atty sandwich if she keeps this protecting her eggs like this. Nah, just kidding, she is one of the family after 10 years and she just is a bit protective of her eggs. I'll just get beak-proof ear muffs.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on Joe. He really is a good guy and one of very few mechanics I really trust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dell Winders

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17772

• Salvor6
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Russ you don't need to bring the trailer. We don't need it. John said the same thing to me today. You can fit everything in your truck bed and haul the boat. Here is a pic of the hole we dug on Bradenton Beach. Tomorrow I will post a pic of the pipe wrench after glass bead blasting.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17773

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 62
I see one guy digging and the shadows of two Rum drinkin' pirates.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17776

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Okay, I will try to have one of my boats running so I can drag it along and just go fishing or diving or just take a few days and relax. I'll just wait and see what we feel like doing when we get there. Saturday is the cookout but we are heading up on Friday and most likely we will stay until Monday. I have a chemo on Friday morning and the next one is Tuesday morning. I have to see if Atty is off her nesting by then. While she is sitting her eggs she is a bit of a nasty protective Mama and anyone getting to close would most likely get bitten. She is very protective for a little one pound bird.

I got a good bit done at the shop today. I wanted to get back on the Mustang but I was still waiting on some new equipment and metal flake so I went to work on the Boston Whaler. I also chased down some parts and materials for the Whaler and I have the owner coming to the shop to give me a hand. Then there is the Hatteras that I also have help coming to give me a hand on those big Caterpillar engines and generator.

While working on the Whaler I found out that it has 4 holes in the hull under the bottom where the hull rests on the bunks. It looks like it needs to have a different setup. The trailer being broke in half doesn't really help the situation either.

This is actually a hole in the bottom that the owner never knew about. There are 4 holes in the bottom. Both cross supports are also broken in two. Check these photos out.

Broken cross support

The transom has considerable damage from running to much engine for this little boat. I am going to have to really beef it up and redesign the transom to hold anything he wants to hang on it. I used to do all sorts of repairs, refinishing and re=designing om Whalers for a dealer. He also handled other brands of boats that I had to raise or lower the transom or redesign and build all sorts of additions like live wells, storage seats or whatever the customer wanted. So, making this look and work like it is supposed to look and work is pretty easy. Whalers are very well built and easy to repair.

Okay, tomorrow starts off with another chemo and then I meet with the whaler's owner to discus what he wants to do with the new problems that have shown up.

It's time to get to bed. I have to get up about 5:30 and it's already 1:00 A.M.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17781

• Salvor6
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Hey Russ, I just got your message. That is GREAT news! I am so glad that your treatments are working. Now you need to concentrate on closing down the shop and get out there to fish and dive and find treasure. Don't buy any more boats! :woohoo:

Here is a pic of the treasure I found last week.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17782

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Sorry I am posting so late this evening but I have been beside myself and have the second best news I could pray for. The best would be that Sherene's blood pressure and health issues have been cured or at least have been figured out and she is on the mend. Now, for my news. I called a few people but this will be quicker.

I went to chemo this morning and went through the usual tests and blood work. The nurse came to me after the chemo and said the doctor needed to see me and go over some test results. I was nervous as I waited in his exam room. He came in and set the test results in front of me. As I was looking them over he called my attention to the Kappa Light Chain results and asked if I knew what that number indicated. My results DROPPED from 420 down to 47.6! I looked at him and he was smiling and said that the chemo is working! I couldn't get my head wrapped around it. First I had to Thank God and then I had to call the wife, Sherene, my daughter, my Dad and my brother, Stanley as soon as I walked out of the building. then I called Aquanut, John and Salvor6, Pete. This is awesome news that caught me completely off guard. THE CHEMO IS WORKING!!! :woohoo: I have a lot to be thankful for. The prayers and well wishes are working.

I had to run to St. Pete to pick my meds but I couldn't get my head wrapped around the news and I called John and Pete . I didn't have all of my numbers with me and I had to get back to the shop tp meet with the guy with the Boston Whaler. He was coming over to help me with the transom. I was so up and excited that I could not slow down. All afternoon I was in hyper-drive. By the time I got home I was worn out and fell asleep on the couch waiting for Sherene to fix dinner. I just woke up about an hour or so ago and now I have to get some sleep. This was the best news I could have ever expected and I can't stop thinking about how well all of the praters and well wished are working. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :laugh:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17783

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 106
OUTSTANDING! I am so very happy to hear this news my friend.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17784

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Now I have to start getting some of this work going and get ready for the summer season of diving and fishing and possibly a bit of travel. I am really looking forward to the cookout and meeting up with some old friends and even some new ones. I was hoping to have the Mustang finished to drive to the cookout but with only two weeks left it may not happen. Cure time and hand sanding between so many coats is going to take more time and I have other jobs that require my attention. I want to show off what can be done with these new paints. I know they are not as user friendly as the old lacquers were but there are different effects that will be a new line of special effects that I am finding out about. I like the ideas I have been learning and have a couple of Harleys that I have been asked about doing some paint work on. I need some old bike parts to do some demos on to show off. If you have some old motorcycle parts laying around that I can have to paint up as demos I would appreciate it if you could bring them to the cookout. I can't just go out and buy parts to paint and not sell because this paint is very expensive to experiment with. I'll work on the parts and do some special effects to photo and use for setting up at bike meets or shows to get a few paintjobs. I don't think I want any more cars or trucks but bikes I can handle. I will need stuff like fenders, side panels and gas tanks. Anything in any condition would be appreciated and put to good use. Thank You in advance if you have anything that I can have to paint up and show off what these new paints are capable of. Thinking of the possibilities I would also like to add helmets to the list of bike parts. Even an old football helmet or bicycle helmet would be a good canvass to show off with.

Today is Saturday and another flea market day. I need to collect some of the money that is owed to me so I can get this show on the road. I should know better than to let anything go out of the shop until it is paid for but it happens once in a while. A customer that has always been a good pay has been avoiding me with a very large bill. He won't answer his phone or answer any text messages. I am getting wound up over this guy . He promised to come back and pay me in three or four days I waited a week and a half before calling him. He said he told me three or four WEEKS until he could pay me. That is just not the truth. I have never agreed to someone going three or four weeks unless I had set up a payment plan. I have found the boat in question and had a talk with the marina owner. The marina will not work on the boat until the owner can show that he has paid for the engine. I'll try to give him another chance before taking other actions. I can not afford to lose this kind of money. I bet I'll never let another job go out before it is paid in full again.

Alright, it is time to get going and drop the wife off to bring her car home. She has been bugging me from the day I dropped it off to know when it would be done. I think I also want to get the windows tinted so the A/C will not have to work so hard to cool the car.

Avast there Matey's! Tis' time to cast off and head for the treasures of the market!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dell Winders

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17785

• thetigers2
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 40
Great News ,Russ...Were thinking of you and Sherene always...M & B

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17786

• Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 27
White Feather, I have been following you closley, Congrats. on both you and your wife. I am particularly interested in Agent Orange.

Altho I wasn't in Viet Nam, I was in all of WWII, Pacific, and Korea., and 17 years ago I was advised that I had terminal neck cancer, like you, still here, so it can be done..

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17788

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) 1767, I have a list of agents sprayed and where they were sprayed and in what quantities all over Vietnam. It is a very interesting bit of information that anyone can learn a great deal from. Things like agent orange was not the only chemical used. There were others that were also very bad. Did you know that soldiers stateside and in many other locations were also exposed to the effects of these agents from simply working on the aircraft that carried these agents even after they were returned stateside? That's a fact, Jack! Exposure was also from merely walking on the ground where it was used. I was told that those in maintenance were considered at first to have been not included because they were able to shower and put on clean clothing at the end of the day. The problem with that theory was that the water used in the shower system came from the local river and was heavily contaminated from jungle and field runoff. Your clothing was also washed in the same contaminated water. Did you know that agent orange came in over 70 flavors? The location I was in was the highest volume of agent orange sprayed anywhere in all of Vietnam, bar none. Over 640,000 gallons were sprayed all around us, around the airfield where the helicopters would lift the dust and spray it a second, third and many more times in case you were missed the first five or ten times. And don't forget when the monsoon rains came and helped the agents coat your boots and clothing with that muddy ooze that penetrated everything. When you took your boots off the inside was lined with that sticky mud that was laced with all sorts of nasty's.

I also want to Thank you for your service. To me the WW11 Vet was the true hero of the 20th century. To charge into places like the Normandy invasion and thousands of other combat situations was true courage. John Wayne said it best when he defined Courage as being scared to death but saddling up and heading out anyhow. The WW11 Vet had to deal with that nearly every time he was sent out and had none of today's technology. I Salute every one of you from the supply clerks, cooks and support personnel to the man on the front line. Thank you all. My Dad and Step-Dad were both WW11 Vets. My Dad was Army and my Step-Dad was Navy. My Mom was a drummer in an all girl band that played U.S.O's and other military dances and gatherings during the war.

Sorry but I get carried away because the cancers I have been fighting for many years is contributed to agent orange and dioxin poisoning. Even skin cancers and many things you might think was caused by something else is attributed to our nasty agent orange, agent white and agent blue.

I will have some copies of the information when I get to the cookout and any veteran who wants one can have a copy. This is information that every Veteran has the right to have. We were lied to and misled about the safety and health effects of this deadly poison. If I run out of copies I will get your name and mailing address and send you a copy.

Okay, I worked on the transom again today. It is coming along just great and should be done Monday or Tuesday. I don't think I'll work on it tomorrow, Sunday. I want to go to the gun show here in town and possibly get in a little fishing time. Then I have to drop off a few dive tanks for hydro. Maybe I could go fishing with a few of my guns like in the old days. BOOM! And a few fish belly up. Oh, wait, that was my cannon. I can't use that around here. People tend to get a little excited when I fire the cannon off the boat. Bummer! :evil:

The Whaler has 4 holes in the bottom. The bunks are wrong and have cut 4 holes in the boat. Two are very serious and two are much less of a problem. It's a good thing that it is a Whaler or it would have been on the bottom somewhere in southwest Florida. I am going to have to take it off the trailer and hang it from the hoist and repair them inside the shop. So, now I have to get the shop cleared out so the boat will fit inside. It also has to drain and be dried out. I noticed the damage when I saw water leaking on the ground under the boat. One of the holes is bigger than a silver dollar. The old Morgans not the new little dollars. Oh well, If it wasn't a challenge it wouldn't be any fun. Wait , who was the idiot that said that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1767

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17789

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I went in the bathroom to brush my hair and shave this morning and noticed that I still have not started losing hair from the chemotherapy. In my 5th session I was expecting to be getting less hair every time I went through a session. I am not bragging, I am just surprised and so is my doctor. My sister went through chemo and lost her hair rather suddenly and that was what I expected. I had resigned myself to that and after some thought I figured it was a small price to pay if the treatments would stop the cancers. I brushed it this morning expecting to see a brush full of hair but to my surprise it just has turned a little more gray over the last 3 1/2 months. I still have until the end of June to go through the treatments so I am just watching for any sudden changes. Maybe not losing hair is some kind of signal in it's self? I don't know who the skinny od man is in the photo but I couldn't get him out of the way. Anyhow, here is the spooky thing I saw in my mirror this morning. WARNING; The following photo may be upsetting to sort of normal people. :lol: :woohoo: :lol:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17791

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I sat around this morning and let it warm up a little and then I left for the shop. Sherene called and asked if I wanted to run by the flea yard so we met there and wandered around for a little while. She found a CD holder full of 197-'s music for $5 so I got it for her. We looked around a while and then I split for the shop and she went on home. At the shop I had a real good day and stayed until about 5:30 when the wife called to see if I was alright. It was late and I had no idea that it was that late. I stopped for a subway meatball sub and went on home for dinner. I am sitting here in front of the TV with a bowl of black eyed beans and cornbread. and watching Fishing the Flats on Reel Time TV..

I had to unload the covered trailer and repack it today with the shop crane and other lifting gear. I have an engine to move and a golf cart to get to the shop. I think I need to throw my passport in my dive bag and go for a drive!

Something is wrong with my computer. It is not responding to some of the keys when I am typing. I am going to post this and see if rebooting the computer solves the problem.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17792

• WhiteFeather
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Scubasmitty called yesterday from his beachfront in Arizona. He said he has trouble with his smartphone but does get to read some posts on TreasureWorks once in a while and said that he will be moving to an area where he will have Wi-Fi in a little while. Meantime he said to tell everyone "Hi" and that he will be getting back to posting when he gets to his new location.

I put in a very long day yesterday and came away still able to do pretty much anything I want. I think the pushing work a little is also helping to keep me going. I had to unload the covered wagon and reload a bunch of lifting equipment. It was a lot of pushing and pulling my heavy shop crane up the makeshift ramp but I used my come-a-longs and a block and tackle and didn't have to do any real lifting on my own.

I have to run and pick up the new boat at our marina and get it to the shop parking lot. I have to get on the Mustang and finish the transom on the Boston Whaler so I can mount the engine and get it running. Then the trailer has to get some serious work or see if the owner would rather just replace it. The trailer is basically junk but it is not my call. He will have to decide how much money he wants to invest either way.

Oh well, it is already time to feed the vulture and get moving. I'll check in later when I get home. At least the computer is working right so far today. Maybe I just poked the wrong button or something.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #17794

• Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 27
Russ, perhaps sometimes you have thought was it worth it, perhaps this may help you

This person standing tonight in front of you could
not exist under a socialist/communist environment
By the way, if you think socialism is the way to
go, I am sure many people here will chip in to
get you a one-way ticket out of here. And, if
you didn't know, the only difference between
socialism and communism is an AK-47 aimed at
your head. That was my experience.
In 1982, I stood with a thousand new immigrants
reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and listening to
the National Anthem for the first time as an
American. To this day, I can't remember
anything sweeter and more patriotic than that
moment in my life.
Fast forwarding, somehow I finished high schol,
finished college, and like any other goofball
21-year-old kid, I was having a great time with
my life. I had a nice job and a nice apartment
in Southern California . In some way and
somehow, I had forgotten how I got here and
why I was here.
One day, I was at a gas station and saw a
veteran pumping gas on the other side of the
island. I don't know what made me do it, but I
walked over and asked if he had served inVietnam . He smiled and said, "Yes." I shook
and held his hand. The grown man began to
well up. I walked away as fast as I could and,
at that very moment, I was emotionally rocked.
This was a profound moment in my life. I knew
something had to change in my life. It was time
for me to learn how to be a good citizen. It was
time for me to give back.
You see, America is not just a place on the map,
it isn't just a physical location. It is an ideal, a
concept. And, if you are an American, you must
understand the concept, you must accept this
concept, and, most importantly, you have to fight
and defend this concept. This is about Freedom
and not free stuff. And that is why I am standing
up here.
Brothers and sisters, to be a real American, the
very least you must do is to learn English and
understand it well. In my humble opinion, you
cannot be a faithful patriotic citizen if you can't
speak the language of the country you live in.
Take this document of 46 pages - last I looked
on the internet there wasn't a Vietnamesetranslation of the U.S. Constitution. It took me a
long time to get to the point of being able to
converse and, to this day, I still struggle to come
up with the right words. It's not easy, but if it's
too easy, it's not worth doing.
Before I knew this 46-page document, I learned
the 500,000 Americans who fought for this little
boy. I learned of the 58,000 names inscribed on
the black wall at the Vietnam Memorial. You are
my heroes. You are my founders.
At this time, I would like to ask all the Vietnam
Veterans to please stand. I thank you for my life.
I thank you for your sacrifices, and I thank you
for giving me the freedom and liberty I have
today. I now ask all veterans, firefighters, and
police officers, to please stand. On behalf of all
first generation immigrants, I thank you for your
services and may God bless you all.
Quang Nguyen
Creative Director/Founder
Caddis Advertising, LLC”
Notice that he referred to himself as an
American, NOT Vietnamese-American.
How good it would be here in America if all ofhe immigrants---no, EVERYONE--- felt like
Quang Ngu
Moderators: LobsterPirate