Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(144 Viewing)  (144) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18822

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 291
B) Thanks, Pete, I have to run to the VA Friday morning but I'll see if you are available when I get done with them. If not, I will also be over to the flea market one day over the weekend. :woohoo: Buy, sell, trade or just get rid of years of accumulated junk. You never know what I am doing next. :woohoo:

John, I covered the pontoon boat with tarps to keep the seats from collecting mildew or getting sun damaged. I was thinking that if I can't get the carbs right that I may put another engine on it before we lose the entire season sitting on the trailer if that's alright with you. I have the slip here at the marina or we can run it to the water on the trailer and go do some diving or just cruising down or up the coast. I was even thinking of towing John's boat as a sleep cabin behind the little diesel powered lifeboat that I have. John's boat would be a nice work platform or work platform to allow us more time out on the water playing with our dive gear and such. Then again, we could just run it deep into the 10,000 islands and see how long it takes to find our way back out without GPS. :lol:
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18823

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Scubasmitty, no problem what so ever. You are one of my really great friends and I would not be taking offense to any information or anything that you might feel is pertinent to anything I post or get into. I tired to call back when I got your voicemail but this stupid-phone I have is as stupid as they get. I appreciate any input and consider it a help and sound advice. Any time anyone wants to give advice that they feel is helpful or should be considered I would never get upset or consider it as anything but help. I really enjoy gabbing with you and have nothing but respect and admiration for your input and advice. I have been known to do some pretty stupid things from time to time and when someone is keeping an eye on my back I consider it a great help. Never think I would get upset over suggestions or information you consider important. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow after I get back from the VA torture chambers. Keep watch on me, Bro! I need all the help I can get.

I am also not going with that other website. The scenario is a little bit to much of an attention getting out of context title. I may go with something but it will take a lot of thought and some creative planning.

Meantime, Lobster season is open in the Keys I think. I may need a bigger lobster pot!

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scubasmitty

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18824

• sailing dutchman
  • Treasure Hobbyist
  • Thank you received: 5
Same here I will not ever get offended by the friendly advice that people put up I will take everything into consideration and sometimes other people have better points than I can think of in my little pea brain

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18825

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 117
Ya Russ, you don't need to announce every hole we blow to the Marine Patrol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sailing dutchman

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18826

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:lol: Awwww Come on, we like a level playing field, don't we? How about we let them in on..............Never mind, you might be right, let them find their own treasure. :lol: :evil: Besides, I would just have to make some more engine parts and paint them black.

Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18827

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
If you don't paint the new parts black they tend to stand out and are easier to find.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18828

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Hey Russ, let's have a meeting this weekend with you, me and John to plan our next expedition to find treasure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 days ago #18829

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:lol: Sounds good to me. Let's make sure no one is wearing a wire. We need a couple of dancing girls to frisk everyone attending......twice. :woohoo: :lol: :lol:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18830

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 74
Salvor6 wrote:
Hey Russ, let's have a meeting this weekend with you, me and John to plan our next expedition to find treasure.

Sorry, Deb's coming this weekend and next to pack her stuff.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18831

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Maybe she will change her mind and decide to stay.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18832

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 74
Not a chance.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18833

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 22
WhiteFeather wrote:
:lol: Sounds good to me. Let's make sure no one is wearing a wire. We need a couple of dancing girls to frisk everyone attending......twice. :woohoo: :lol: :lol:

WILL IT COST EXTRA ?- to be frisked .....thrice ? YEP ! it's been too long !

NO WORRIES GROOVEY DUDE !

ALL IS WELL !

in this age of texting and public schooling, the ART of grammar and spelling fall to the way side, the SPOKEN word is better then the typed one ,,,too be sure. lost in translation is NOT just a movie, LOL :side:

AQUANUT girl friends are cheaper, OR so im told, :unsure:

BTW---the sign in the pic you posted,,,,,SCREAMS to me , to cross the line and pet that lobster !!!! :evil:

SO -- how many faults can YOU's find in this post ,,,and what are they ,,,, LOL
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by scubasmitty. Reason: more added text --- LOL

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18834

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 22
IM HAVING A THOUGHT !
THE PEOPLE IN THE GROCERY STORE THOUGHT IT WAS A FIT,,,, BUT IT WAS A THOUGHT !
WHEN YOU SAID,,,,,,,,,
I am also not going with that other website. The scenario is a little bit to much of an attention getting out of context title. I may go with something but it will take a lot of thought and some creative planning.

YEOH BRO ! the answer is obvious,,,,,

create your OWN, unique WF web site !!!

and have a sponsorship/extension,/ thread or what ever they call it ,from TW ?
it would benefit you and TW !
since you have had such a following here on TW, it would benefit you AND Tommy to create such an alliance...you both could create a new spark of interest in treasure hunting for those of us who live vicariously through the both of you. ! one by land,,, the other from sea,,you BOTH have very interesting tales from the searcher/ hunter/explorer perspective that lays dormant in some of us, to tell.

you had ME at your first post,,,,WE ARE NOW PULLING AWAY FROM THE DOCK !
it took me a day or three to catch up with your post's ,,,but it was way worth it,, and I was hooked,,,, it inspired ME to join TW and I am damn glad I did !!!

the answer is ALWAYS .... NO,,,,,,till you ask !

it's just a thought,,,,,I can NOW get off the floor and wipe away the drool,,,,,, :whistle:
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by scubasmitty. Reason: per usual, added text and punctuation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 days ago #18836

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I really like that idea. The possibilities are awesome and I like the idea of tying it into TreasureWorks if I did start another web page for White Feather's Adventures or something like that. I would not like to leave and pull any viewers away. I like it here and intend to keep writing here as well. I just hope it is doing some good. I want to do everything I can to bring more people onto the TW site.

I am going to head over to St Pete and do some selling at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market tomorrow and Sunday. I went to the VA this morning and on the way home I stopped to see what the vendor booths were going to cost. I just happened to have enough on me so I took the weekend and went back to the shop and loaded the covered wagon and hauled it over to the flea yard. I have tons of stuff to get rid of and it is going to take a while to sell it off. I have to get started selling or it will still be sitting here next year. I have a ton of junk to get rid of. Anyhow, I'll be selling at the Wagon Wheel on weekends from now on until I get enough stuff out of the shop and I can turn without having to move something or climb over something.

Okay, it is already after 9 and I have to get some other stuff done before turning in. 5:30 comes pretty early around here. I don't understand why they put it before 8:00. It just don't make any sense. :S

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 17 hours ago #18842

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 13
Hey guys, here is some stuff from the last week. Total of maybe 4 hours of detecting. On the East coast of Florida, after the big waves from Maria. Irma really didn't help the treasure finding much. These are from areas of known wrecks. Mostly iron spikes some bronze spikes and some bronze screws and civil war era rivets and things, and a little modern junk. Of course! I will be back in Bradenton by the first week of November. I have not found any cobs this summer. Weather has been pretty bad for diving most of the time. I haven't been on here in a while. Been having a lot of fun! I do hope to be back on here a lot again. I will get with all you West coasters in a couple weeks.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 17 hours ago #18844

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Hey guys! Some stuff from this last week here on the East coast of Florida. On the beach after Maria's big waves helped move some sand. Lots of iron spikes and some bronze spikes, some civil war era robots and screws, and a little modern junk of course! I should be back in Bradenton by the first of November or so. I will get with all you West coasters when I do get back. Living on the boat in West Palm Beach now. I haven't been on here in a long time. See ya!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thetigers2

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 17 hours ago #18845

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Hey guys! Some stuff from this last week here on the East coast of Florida. On the beach after Maria's big waves helped move some sand. Lots of iron spikes and some bronze spikes, some civil war era robots and screws, and a little modern junk of course! I should be back in Bradenton by the first of November or so. I will get with all you West coasters when I do get back. Living on the boat in West Palm Beach now. I haven't been on here in a long time. See ya!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 17 hours ago #18846

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Not working very good. I will try to get more pics up.
Attachments:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 16 hours ago #18847

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
More pics. Hopefully. We don't have great wifi in this marina. The thing between my finger was a good sounding hit and it was stuck between 2 rocks in a hole. I thought it was several cobs in a clump, it was iron rust. There was a lead sinker below it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 16 hours ago #18848

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
More pics
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate