Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(142 Viewing)  (141) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 5 days ago #19791

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 19
I saw that Russ had posted on Facebook this morning, so he and Sherene are apparently OK.
Missed his smiling face at the Cookout though.
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salvor6, thetigers2

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 4 days ago #19792

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 316
B) Sorry for not keeping up here but the wife's health problems and my trying to get everything under the sun finished has taken a toll. I just needed to get a little free time to collect my thoughts and relax a little. Sherene is having a lot of memory problems and a severe bout with balance and co-ordination.

The Hatteras is in my slip and I am working on getting it insured so it can stay there. The marina here insists on having insurance along with proper registration even if the boat is just being stored. I do also have I.R. Baboon in another slip here at home. I had to move John's pontoon boat to the shop to repair the transom and get the engine repaired and back on it. It will take a bit because I am now going to concentrate on getting the Mustang back together and delivered in the next couple of weeks.

I have had doctor appointments the past few days and still another one tomorrow at the VA and an appointment to drop some test results off at the cancer center. Been keeping fairly busy.

I am sorry we had to miss the cookout but it came to close to Sherene's last stroke and seizure. I really missed you all.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salvor6, thetigers2, ropesfish

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 4 days ago #19793

• Salvor6
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
I would like to come down there and help but I just moved in to my new house yesterday and it has been utter chaos. I just bought a new bed today and it took me all day to assemble it. It was like a Chineese puzzle! That's the last real bed I slept in the last 4 weeks. Now I need to move all my furniture from the storage unit. That's going to take me at least 3 weeks.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 week 6 days ago #19819

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I am battling this back problem but it is really slowing me down. The wife is also having a lot of trouble with her issues also. For the time being I will keep plugging away at getting out of the shop before the end of May. I think Sherene's problem could be the corroded artery in the right side of her neck. Everything is pointing to a very similar issue that she had a few years back that turned out to be the artery in the other side of her neck. Once that was repaired she went back to normal. We are getting the doctor to send her for tests to see if we are right. It seems that nothing the doctors have done has brought her any comfort or relief nor has anything helped her get back to normal. We'll see what happens when they check it out this week. She can't hardly stand or sit up without getting very dizzy or holding on the something to keep from falling.

I am still trying to get insurance on the Hatteras to be able to keep it in our marina. If it isn't insured soon I will have to remove it and put it out on anchor. Baboon has also developed an oil leak in the transmission that has to be repaired before I can take it out again. It's always something!

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #19829

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Baboon's transmission is repaired. The shop is getting emptied out more every day. The storage room is about 1/3 full and I am building outboard racks to mount the large outboards that are cluttering up the shop. I can actually walk all through the shop without climbing over stuff. I can walk all around the Mustang without having to walk sideways to keep from rubbing against it. I plan on getting it finished this coming week. I have arranged insurance for the Hatteras and will have it covered today when the office opens. All in all it has been a pretty productive week. I still have to get two boats out of the shop parking spots and sell off the Venture bass boat that I have. I am looking to be finished and out of the shop in another 2 weeks or so. Most likely by the end of May. I don't want to pay another months rent at the shop. It's time to get started on the Hatteras and get the engines running now that the boat is in the water and insured. Then I can go diving, fishing and treasure hunting again. Meantime, I.R.Baboon is sitting there ready to go fishing or just get away from land and get me out of the house and go out Mermaid watching. If I find a Mermaid I'll take her out to watch the submarine races. :woohoo: :lol:

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 6 days 18 hours ago #19843

• Salvor6
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 128
Well Russ were you able to get anything done during the rainy days? I would like to drive down there and take pictures of the Mustang when it is done. It will be a work of art!
Last Edit: 6 days 18 hours ago by Salvor6. Reason: Added content.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 days 5 hours ago #19845

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:( No time to get anything done at the shop. Sherene has had a severe stroke and seizure and that was combined with some new medications that sent her to a hospital and she has been there ever since. I can't get into the details because she would not want anyone to know about what has happened but I can say that she is in very serious condition and complete recovery is questionable. The new medications they had put her on have turned out to be the main problem. Even more than the stroke.

John and Pete, give me a call when you can. I need to get the shop packed into the storage unit as fast as I can. At this time Sherene is under one on one care at a hospital so I want to get the shop closed before she gets out if I can. If not I will have to get one of the girls to stay with her while I get it done. Meantime, I will be getting as much done as I can. I need to get the Mustang work finished this weekend so I can close. I have lost the past 6 days due to the problems with Sherene's health.
Last Edit: 4 days 5 hours ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 days 5 hours ago #19846

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 35
Prayers said for you and Sherene!!!!
Wish i was over there to be able to help you out!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 13 hours ago #19849

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Sherene may be coming home from the hospital tomorrow or Saturday if all goes well. I go to see her every day. She seemed much better today but there is something wrong that I can't quite figure out. Sometimes these attacks change minor things and other times they can be quite debilitating for days, weeks or sometimes not at all. This one has the additional problem of her reaction to one of the medications the doctor gave her last week. This time there were really bad problems we had never seen before.

I will get the Hatteras back into full operational condition and get out diving and fishing as soon as I get the shop closed for good. A special Thanks to John and Pete. I look forward to seeing you guys Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate