Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(45 Viewing)  (45) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #20011

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 319
I am sitting in the Cancer center waiting for my bloodwork results so we can decide if I am able to have the treatment today and tomorrow. If the numbers are to low they will have to be postponed or even stopped until I can get the bloodwork numbers back up to a safe level. We'll see how that goes shortly.....

I went to fill a police report Friday and the cop said I would need a photo of the rings. I spent all weekend trying to find a decent photo of them but can't find the flash drive I stored the Christmas photos on and all of the other photos I have are to grainy for a good close up. I will keep looking for them and when I find the photos I'll make up a couple of reward posters to put up at the hospital. I am also going to get the police to take a report on the theft and go after a court order to get the security video of when the wife arrived at the hospital. The security people won't release the tape without a court order. To get that I need the police report and "photos" of the rings according to the cop I went to to get the report filled out. I don't understand why they say I need photos of the rings. I am sure I have some somewhere when she got them but I haven't been able to locate them yet. I will keep looking until I find the photos but I am going to insist that they take the report so I can go after the security video. That should/could show who was there when she came in the ambulance and possibly who removed the rings. I am not going to back off or go away until I find the rings or the person who removed them.

I am going to take I.R. Baboon up to the Big Bend area and find a slip to keep her in so I can get out scalloping a few days at a time this season. Maybe Crystal River or Port St. Joe. I am not sure yet. I'll have to do a little research to find a slip that I can afford for the entire season if I can. I'd love to be able to go up with the truck for a few days at a time and maybe even dive or search for a few wrecks I know of in that general area. I know three or four wrecks that I will definitely want to dive if I get my boat up there long term. Say a month or two.

The nurse just came in with todays bloodwork and the numbers are borderline. She has to get the doctor to approve treatment due to the very close lower limit of the results. Now I wait again until we get word which way I have to go. ................

Okay, treatment approved and I am hooked up to the treatment system. That's a good thing.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #20012

• Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 30
Goos luck Russ
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 days 10 hours ago #20029

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I am trying to get the house finished and get back to life on the water. Just when I thought I was gaining ground I get hit with the psyco-wife saying that her daughter and her family have been evicted and are moving in here. It seems to me that I just got rid of them. I am still working on the house and I will pack up and leave as soon as possible. My health is going downhill fast and I am not getting back into supporting them again. My truck is also broke down and has to go to the shop tomorrow. I need to get the house and truck done and get back out on the water. NOW!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 days 8 hours ago #20030

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 131
What a nightmare! :woohoo: If you sell the house, they will have to fend for themselves. Imagine that.

How old is the daughter?
Last Edit: 5 days 8 hours ago by Salvor6.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 days 1 hour ago #20031

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 40
…….." I need to get the house and truck done and get back out on the water. NOW! ".

yep, estate sale, tag sales!!! you can be out of there 1 month from now!

if one of your boats are ready now you could pack a few bags and just leave now and never look back! all this stress/drama is not helping your health at all!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 days 59 minutes ago #20032

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Just what I have in mind. I am going to drop the truck off at Joe's repair shop and start getting the rest of my life support together and leave. The wife and her 42 year old daughter are making threats about what they will do but I have reached the point of "I don't give a damn anymore". Throwing a few things together in the boat and leaving looks like the best way to go. I can always get something bigger later on. Right now I have to take care of me. I will have to put things on hold until I get the truck back and get the boat ready but that won't take long.

John, I got the voice mail and will call you later today or tomorrow. You know more about this than anyone else. I'll get back to you soon.

I am still tied down to the chemo and I will have to keep up with the treatments so that will limit my running off to fast. But, I'll try to figure out how to do it.
Last Edit: 5 days 55 minutes ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 days 36 minutes ago #20033

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
"...….. Right now I have to take care of me.."

AMEN BROTHER!!

WISH I WAS OVER THERE TO HELP!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 days 33 minutes ago #20035

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
The wife is back in the hospital. She had some real bad chest pain and I called the paramedics. She was admitted to the hospital about 3:00 AM. She was not doing well and I will have to go to the hospital as soon as I can get done here. She got very combative and ripped out her IV lines and opened up the vein in her arm. She is having a hard time understanding what is going on. I'll update later today. I am in the Cancer treatment center hooked up to the machine. Another typical day in paradise.

The floor and wall are almost done.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Earlier the wife informed me that her daughter and granddaughters are moving in again. I need to get out of here and get back to living on the water. My stress level is through the roof. I have one more room to finish, maybe! I may decide to go and let them deal with it. I have repaired three of them. I guess they can do the last one on their own. Yeah, right!
Last Edit: 4 days 21 minutes ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 19 hours ago #20037

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I have started the last room. The floor and wall are in pretty bad shape. An area of about 3 feet by 12 feet is in very bad shape. One section of the wall is breaking down and has the panelling breaking apart. I can fix it in a day or two of O can keep up the pace. O need to get this done.

The guest room panel I cut is about 2 1/2 inches short somehow. I don't usually show screwups but this is so obvious that it is downright scary. How did I get all of the other cuts dead on and miss the height by 2 1/2 inches? It confuses the bejabbers out of me.

I guess I will just have to lower the ceiling. Works for me!????
Last Edit: 3 days 19 hours ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 17 hours ago #20039

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 77
WhiteFeather wrote:
B) I have started the last room. The floor and wall are in pretty bad shape. An area of about 3 feet by 12 feet is in very bad shape. One section of the wall is breaking down and has the panelling breaking apart. I can fix it in a day or two of O can keep up the pace. O need to get this done.

The guest room panel I cut is about 2 1/2 inches short somehow. I don't usually show screwups but this is so obvious that it is downright scary. How did I get all of the other cuts dead on and miss the height by 2 1/2 inches? It confuses the bejabbers out of me.

I guess I will just have to lower the ceiling. Works for me!????

Just lift it and use 3 1/4" Baseboard. Thats what I do...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 16 hours ago #20041

• comfortably numb
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Caulk & paint makes it what it ain't.
"Does anyone know where the love of god goes, When the waves turn the minutes to hours"

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 10 hours ago #20043

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Options....

1.....lift it and install 6 inch tall shag carpet.
2.....lift it and put the couch against that wall.
3 ....say its made that way for ventalation purposes.
4.....its the guest room, who cares.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 2 hours ago #20049

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Okay, so I got the short panel to stretch a little and it will disappear when I get the paint on it. That is minor.

I got a call from Sherene at 3:40 AM. She wants me to take her some pajamas and slippers today. I just got a very early call that this morning's chemo is moved back to 1:00. That's alright, I have a kayak to get today and that will work out fine. It is 6:54 and I would be getting ready to go in about a half hour but I can have another coffee and get Atty up and fed without having to rush.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 days 2 hours ago #20050

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Okay, I thought I had wiped out the last post but I see it did post. It just took a longer time.

My 7:30 medicine alarm just said to take my meds and get moving. Even the stupid phone is giving me orders now. :S
Last Edit: 3 days 2 hours ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 16 hours 32 minutes ago #20060

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I am getting closer to being able to get back out treasure diving. Things are pulling together and I think it will not be very long until I can get back out and dive. I am working on the last room and I am going to be ready to go in a few days to a week if all goes well. The boat is ready and running great. My dive gear is checked and in top shape. My fishing tackle is cleaned and ready and I am still able and ready. I am looking forward to getting together with friends and going treasure diving and snorkeling as soon as possible.

Dinner will be whatever is on the line. Treasure is being able to get out with friends and have a great time just doing whatever you want. If you are with your friends, doing what you want, you already have the greatest treasure there is.
Last Edit: 16 hours 26 minutes ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ropesfish

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 16 hours 2 minutes ago #20061

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 21
Run for the door, Russ. Don't look back and don't take their calls Wish them luck from afar.
There are some folks that are like vampires, they just suck the fun out of your life and the money out of your pocket...then complain that it isn't enough.
Don't worry about what it costs...put it on a 30 year payment plan and get outta there.
RUN, Russ, RUN!
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 10 hours 30 minutes ago #20063

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
......what bill said!!!!!!
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate