Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(78 Viewing)  (78) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20140

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 354
My back is really in bad shape tonight. I finished the master bedroom floor and had a really rough time of it. I still have two pieces of trim to cut but that is minor and will not be hard on me. It can wait until I can get it done. Next is to finish assembling the Mustang. That should be a two or three day job if all goes well.

I have to go to the hospital and find the administrator. I have the police report and need to get his attention to get the video of the day Sherene was brought in. I intend to use the report to push a little bit and see if I can get him to find out who stole the rings without going to court.

I am going to run over to Texas next month about the end of the first week or a few days later.

John, I want to see about buying your trailer if it can be beefed up to carry Baboon. I will have to unload the pontoon junk off of it to see what I have to do. I may have to add a third axle or larger tires and springs. If it goes beyond that I may as well look for a different trailer. I'll talk to you about it later. I was thinking of running down to spend a few days with you this month. I jist need to get away from here a while. I'll call in a few days.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20166

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 89
Ok. I'm leaving for Maryland on the 14th for about 2- 3 weeks.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20167

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 158
Hey John let's have a meeting with Russ on the weekend of the 11-12. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday the 8th. He will probably commit me but I can escape the next day. I can hear Capt. Morgan calling me.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Salvor6. Reason: spelling

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20170

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Sounds good, Guys! I have all but finished the house. Just a little bit of touch up needed and a little paintwork to the trim. I am catching a lot of grief and problems here. I also I'm having trouble with getting the former owner to take the Hatteras back and get it out of my slip. I have been trying to get the boat out of here for months and he keeps ignoring me. I told him several months ago that I am not capable of doing the work to the engines and wanted him to get the boat out of my slip. He keeps ignoring the fact that I need help with getting it gone. The registration is in my name and that ruled out putting it out on anchors. If it sinks, like I think it could, it will come back on me with a $5,000 fine. The boat has developed some kind of leak under the port side fuel tank and I can not get into the bilge to locate and stop it from sinking the boat. I have two new bilge pumps and battery chargers going on shore power to keep it afloat. If the batteries die the boat will sink in a few days. It is just a small leak but even a little leak will sink the biggest boat if there is no pump running to get the incoming water out. Any suggestions on how to get the guy to remove the boat?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20174

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
File a "mechanics lien" and sell it for peanuts.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20176

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don't like peanuts but I would consider folding American money.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20177

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
It is 10:00 Monday morning and I am at the cancer Center hooked up to the machines again. I want to get out of here and get busy. I have a lot to do and time is getting shorter every day.

The staff here is trying to help a patient who is having some kind of medical emergency. They have called 911 and are working on him now. The doctor, my doctor, is checking him over while the ambulance is on the way. The nearest hospital is only 3 blocks away. I hear the siren approaching now.

Oops, I have to get to another treatment station.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20178

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 28
White Feather asked "Any suggestions on how to get the guy to remove the boat?"

Hi Russ.
You are the toughest guy I know, battling all the stuff that has happened to you over the last few years. Keep it up, man. You are inspirational.
Now...that boat...if you have had it transferred into your name, is yours to do with what you like.
If the man won't take it back and come get it, go find some homeless guy that needs $100 ...take him to the tax collectors office and register the boat in his name.
Pay the extra to get an expedited title so you can leave with the title and registration in your hand.
Have him sign the new title and registration and leave it blank.
Give him the hundred, a ride back to where you got him and all your thanks and good wishes.
Put a good sized solar panel and charger on the boat, tie it into the batteries to run the bilge pumps.
Get all your stuff off the boat.
Tow it out and anchor it someplace on a flat where there is sufficient room.
Put the title and registration in a good quality plastic bag and leave it in the salon taped to the counter or ceiling.
Get the GPS numbers.
Leave it there.
Call the former owner.
Give him the GPS numbers so he can go get if he wants it.
Tell him to hurry.
In a week...go back out there. If it is still there, put a sign on the transom...FREE BOAT. TITLE INSIDE>
Go about your bidness knowing that you have !) gotten your name off the title 2) gotten it out of your slip 3) done the responsible thing by keeping it from sinking in the near future 4) given the former owner the opportunity to recover his former property.
Go have some fun.
Good luck on your continued treatment. Best of luck to Sherene, but take care of yourself, amigo. It's your turn.
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trembull

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20193

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I went one better. I got the guy on the phone and he is going to get the boat out of my slip. I can't leave it here. I am getting weaker and losing more weight every day. I told him the truth and he promised to get the boat out as fast as he can. I don't know how much time I have left but the doctors are telling me to get out from under the stressful conditions or get my affairs in order now. I think that they meant it this. Time. My weight has dropped under 150 and the have been warning me about that. At 147 I am going to be in serious trouble real soon. I eat everything and anything that I have in front of me but I am still dropping weight. I look like a concentration camp victim. I look like hell. It is 1:00AM and I am eating again. Shrimp in Lobster sauce and some leftover New Orleans style gumbo. I am also snacking on some pecan pinwheels with a Cherry Coke. That is after a big dinner with all the above plus a big baking potato. Why am I still losing weight?

I went by a local Museum on the way home from the Cancer treatment. Local history. I love history. Anyhow, it was a very nice diversion. My Gumbo is getting cold, gotta go for now.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20213

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I am sitting in Hungry Howie's waiting for a pizza. I just finished some work on Baboon and it really quieted her down. That little Perkins diesel sure made a lot of noise. I lined the engine hatch and built a new cover over the transmission and it cut the noise level way down. You can actually talk without shouting. I can't wait to hear how it is when I start running down river. It is about a two hour run down to Tampa Bay entrance.

I also built a sort of fighting chair. Sort of. Actually it is a good place to sit when fishing or trolling. Not real hi tech but it will do for my needs.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20214

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Nice Russ! But isn't the fighting chair facing the wrong direction?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20215

Russ, cut out the sugar. Cancer loves it. Dont forget the Cesium Chloride LUCK
Last Edit: 3 months 3 hours ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20216

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) you know something, Pete, I think if I raise the swivel chair up about 2 feet it may allow me to spin facing the back if needed. I hadn't thought about that. The stern of Baboon is very limiting for doing anything off the back. It has a davit built to carry a dink but I never needed it. Baboon is very shallow draft and I can run right up to the beach in about 18 inches of water. I did recently get a kayak for fishing the mangroves but had not considered hanging it on the davits. I may have to refigure the use and storage for the kayak.

I want to get you to take a look at a boat over in St Pete with me when you get the time. I have an appointment with the Cancer doctor at Bay Pines at 8:00 in the morning and then I will go by the boat to see if I can make a deal on it. I think I would like to trade my truck for it if the guy would consider it. My truck is worth about $11,000 but I still owe about $2,000. I could pay it off and get the title without any problem. I also have another truck at my brother's ranch if I was to sell this one. It's a thought. It would get me into the boat without having to pay out any cash. What are you doing this weekend?

Oh well, I am just thinking out loud. Talk to you soon. See Ya!

Oh yeah, the boat looks a whole lot like this one.

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 1 week ago #20217

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ I am free to go anywhere anytime. This Sunday I have plans to go to Pine Cay with Joe to check out a site. I have a 17' Sea Fox CC at my disposal courtesy of Joe's co-worker.Here it is in my back yard after I cleaned all the mildew off:

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 6 days ago #20218

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) I am down at the Hatteras taking the name off and relettering the original name back on it. White Feather is my name so it doesn't go with the boat. I will put it on my new Carri Craft when I get it here next week or so.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 6 days ago #20219

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 28
New Carri-Craft????
Tell me more!
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 6 days ago #20220

• thetigers2
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 43
Best of luck always, my friend...make it happen

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 6 days ago #20221

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Let me know when you are going down there. I will meet you there.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 6 days ago #20222

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) waiting to hear from him. I'll give you a call when I am going.

Hey, Tommy, am I missing something here? Is there a spot for current gold and silver prices on T-Works?
Last Edit: 3 months 6 days ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 5 days ago #20223

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Kitco gold and silver spot prices:

www.kitco.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather, Don Jose de La Mancha
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate