Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(97 Viewing)  (97) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20224

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 347
B) I came in and put dinner on the grill. The wife said that she was going to go put in a job application. I ate dinner and went down the marina to get a few things done on Baboon. I got a call from the police about 3 1/2 hours later that Sherene has had an accident and is being sent to the hospital. I asked if she was hurt and the cop said she was okay but confused and disoriented. I asked which hospital. He said Tampa General. ????? What? Why Tampa, we live. 50 miles south of there. It seems that she had gotten lost and hit something and tore up the front tire and rim. I had a spare and my next door neighbor went with me and drove the car home. Meantime, I am just getting started and need to breakfast and feed Atty. I'll find out more later.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20225

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 79
The never ending story...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20226

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 144
Well Russ don't leave us hanging. Let us know what happened to Sherene.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20227

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
It is Sunday morning. As of 9:00 last night there was no change in her condition. She still is not speaking or responding to questions about anything that happened or how she is feeling. She is in restraints and is still combative and aggressive with the doctors, nurses and staff. I can not be running back and forth between here and Tampa several times a day.

My neighbor, Barry said that the car was making a rumbling sound from the right front wheel on the drive home from the accident in Tampa. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet so I don't know if there is a problem with the drive system or just a problem with the goofy little donut spare that I had to put on the right front. That wheel and tire was bent really bad in the accident. It may just be the tire is out of balance or something simple. I'm going to have to check it out later today. The car does seem to have taken a pretty good hit.

I didn't hear from the guy with the boat yesterday so I'm going to have to call him. I really do want to get the boat.
Well, it's 3:15 AM. I need to try to get back to sleep.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20229

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Thanks for the update after I called you today. I think your strategy with the Hatteras will work out. It is still a valuable boat but get your ducks in a row before you move on.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20230

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) looks like the wife is heading home tomorrow. Evidently the doctors don't know what is going on with her mind and don't want to take the time to figure it out. The easiest way to deal with it is to get her out of the hospital and send her home. No clue as to what I am to. Do about her being able to make a decision on her own or how I can deal with it. Just get her out of their lives. Thanks, Tampa General, you have been a less than minor help.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20231

patience, of which You seem to have plenty of.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20235

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Well Russ it looks like Sherene needs 24/7 care.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20236

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I picked her up after chemo yesterday. She said she had no idea of what happened. I drove around the area looking for where she may have been nut had no luck on finding the missing hub caps or even any evidence of where she may have hit a curb. We got home and I went to lay down a while. I had the car blocked in with my truck so it could not be moved. When I got up she said she was going to the store and I would have to move the truck. Nope! Not happening!! I jacked the car up and pulled the fro t tires off and locked them up. The car is up on jacks blocking the golf cart in so it can't be used either.

I just got kicked off Facebook. I guess if you do to much support for President Trump they get to being ticked off. I'll have to see if I can get it back or just open another account. We:all see how that goes later. They have been deleting my posts for a couple of weeks. I guess they don't like Trump or my opinions on the Southwest Red Tide and green algae problem That is killing fish. Pamela and reptiles. Yup, killing all sorts of critters in the water. Nothing seems to be safe if it swims, including people.

When I was under the car looking for damage I managed to scratch my hand pretty good. It has been bleeding on and off for a few hours but is finally starting to feel better.

Here is the car.

And the damaged tire.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20237

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I picked her up after chemo yesterday. She said she had no idea of what happened. I drove around the area looking for where she may have been nut had no luck on finding the missing hub caps or even any evidence of where she may have hit a curb. We got home and I went to lay down a while. I had the car blocked in with my truck so it could not be moved. When I got up she said she was going to the store and I would have to move the truck. Nope! Not happening!! I jacked the car up and pulled the fro t tires off and locked them up. The car is up on jacks blocking the golf cart in so it can't be used either.

I just got kicked off Facebook. I guess if you do to much support for President Trump they get to being ticked off. I'll have to see if I can get it back or just open another account. We:all see how that goes later. They have been deleting my posts for a couple of weeks. I guess they don't like Trump or my opinions on the Southwest Red Tide and green algae problem That is killing fish. Pamela and reptiles. Yup, killing all sorts of critters in the water. Nothing seems to be safe if it swims, including people.

When I was under the car looking for damage I managed to scratch my hand pretty good. It has been bleeding on and off for a few hours but is finally starting to feel better.

Here is the car.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

And the damaged tire.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20238

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Having trouble with site. It is not letting me post. Facebook also kicked me off saying my session expired and will not let me sign back on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sailing dutchman

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20239

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Found out I was kicked off Facebook because I had said that illegal aliens are criminals just by the fact that they have entered the U.S. illegally. And that they should not be able to vote just by the fact that they are criminals and criminals will elect criminals. They called it racial hate mail. I don't know what that means. Oh well, I've been kicked out of better places. LOL!
I got back on. I guess I should expect Facebook to take the side of the illegals. I always thought that if you did something illegal you were a criminal. Guess I was wrong.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20240

Russ, as a former Border Patrol Officer, I agree with you 100% We are getting too politically correct, besides by federal law,they cannot vote in federal elections, but may vote in State elections

"anyone who aids or abets or furthers an illegal entry is guilty of a felony" what happend to this law ?
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20241

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
I don't understand Facebook. You never mentioned the race of the illegal immigrants. Also they are not US citizens, so they can't vote. That is the law!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20242

well Russ report on your cancer treatment ?? ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20243

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
;) Facebook is siding on the Demacraps side and doesn't want other people's opinions. I guess they don't want to know what we want. I hate politics and politicians.

Here we go again. I just had to go call the paramedics again. I was cooking dinner and when I went to get Sherene up to eat she was unresponsive. I called the paramedics again and they just left here with her. She is breathing but can't seem to get her mind to focus on what the paramedics were asking her. I came in about 3:00 and she was sleeping on the sofa so I let her rest. She is often up all night walking the halls and wandering around the house. I went in my room and laid down to rest before fixing dinner. I dozed off and got up about 8 to fix something to eat. They just left with her again. She just got out of Tampa General on Monday. I told them that something was still wrong and that she should not be released yet but they said she was okay and was being discharged. Why don't they listen when someone who is close to the patient says that something is wrong. I think they are going to keep this up until they kill her or cause another major stroke or heart attack. They refuse to listen to me at all. I know this woman better than anyone else in the world. I have been with her 24/7/365 for the last 20 plus years. When I say that something is wrong, I know what I am talking about. No, they want her to keep coming back to collect more money from my insurance company. I have the best insurance in the world and they just want to keep collecting from them. If they cure her they don't get any more money from our insurance.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20244

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Politics, "poli" meaning many and "tics", a blood sucking parasite.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Salvor6.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 6 days ago #20245

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Sherene is in the hospital again. Last night I was fixing dinner and She became unresponsive and couldn't speak or move again. I called the paramedics again and they took her to the hospital. I called several times overnight and there has been no change. I have a 9:00 appointment with the VA and will run to that before going to the ER Matanatee hospital. They said there was no change overnight. I wish one of those stupid doctors could figure out what is going on. This is the 4th time in a month that she has been rushed to the hospital.

I have to get going to St Pete VA. More later.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 6 days ago #20246

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Sherene is going to be committed to an assisted living facility. The doctors are going to keep her in the hospital over the weekend and she will have to go to a rehab center for evaluation and assessment. Then she is supposed to be going to am assisted living facility. I don't know much more at this time but I will update when I find out what they are doing. I am going to have to go check out a couple facilities tomorrow morning and let her doctor know which one will take my insurance and what the procedure is to get her in. I am totally confused about this sort of thing. I'm going to have to get back to this in a day or two. For now I have to get some rest.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 4 days ago #20247

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
I spent the day out on the water at Pine Key. That's a small island in Tampa Bay off Apollo Beach. It was GORGEOUS! I was in the water all the time and I let Joe and his buddy do all the work. Russ this is exactly what YOU need. Some relaxing time out on the water.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate