Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(100 Viewing)  (100) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20368

that could be true.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20369

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 158
eventually
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20370

the story will be posted when eusscomes back

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #20371

This is a true story, but will hold off posting it until Russ comes aboard

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20377

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 162
I saw Russ's post on Facebook yesterday. He is doing just fine. Russ is very busy and could not find the time to post on TreasureWorks. He has serious back pain from working under his truck and lifting too much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20379

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 48
Thanks pete!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20386

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 354
:( Sorry everyone. I have had my back to the wall for the past month and by the time I get home or try to get time to post on here I have been know to fall asleep or just outright pass out trying to even sit up to write. Again, my apologies and I will try to do better.

Thank you, Pete for calling...

I am on my phone trying this because my computer has crashed three weeks or so ago. I have been trying to learn how to use this phone technology but as an old geezer I am a slow learner.

I always have trouble controlling this phone posting and keep losing my posts. I am going to post this as of right here and will keep editing it with information and photos.

Dang it, I just wiped out another half hours work by touching the wrong place on this stupid phone.

As I was saying, the wife's daughter has moved in with her two girls. I live in a 55 plus retirement community and having teens and their 43 year old Mom living here could get us evicted if they don't keep a low profile.so, what do they do? The daughter gets security on her because she parks out on the street, which is not allowed and they send a tow truck in the middle of the night. She, the step-daughter, gets on the tow truck driver and ends up arguing with him but did get him to release her truck. Then he reports it to the office.

Did it again. I touched the center reset button and the phone went to whatever that first startup screen is. I have to get my computer fixed. This tiny little scree is driving me crazy. I have to see if I can get the computer fixed. Over and out for now!
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20387

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Here it is 4:00 in the morning and I am looking around for something to eat. I go through this every night. I wake up around 3:00 and get up to eat and make a bathroom visit. I suppose eating in the middle of the night helps me to maintain what weight I do manage to keep. I try to keep eating and drinking but sometimes my body needs some pricing. I try to force myself to eat.

I have managed to hold my weight pretty steady in spite of all the chemo and loss of appetite.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Okay, Pete, I have to pull the pontoon boat out of where it is at IF it doesn't rain to bad tonight. It is stored way down a grass field. I have to get 5 sheets of plywood and make a deck. Then I have to lift the bass boat up and put it on the pontoon boats deck, secure it there and cover them with a really good tarp. If I can get a little ahead I will finally be able to get it to Texas. All I have to do is get the Cancer Center to give me one 2 day treatment off and get a few bucks together.

I'm about done with my middle of the night snack so I'm going to get back to bed. First, I have to clean up the kitchen. I made pasta and opened a jar of spaghetti sauce and made a mess cooking.

I have to replace the tarps on the Hatteras again in the morning if not raining . So far it hasn't been to bad over night.

Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20389

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Looks good Russ and that's why I didn't call you back. Keep up the good work and don't over do it!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20392

OK Russ, I have been keeping the story of Morgan's cache of the loot of Panama.until you were active again It is a true story. . coffee ?? Throw another log on the fire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20394

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Okay my Friend, I'm a listening. Let's get some treasure stacked up. I'm ready to give it all I can. :woohoo: Everything here has gone crazy and is beginning to look like I am needing to get out of here and back on the water. I am going to push for trying your advice and see if I can get this cancer into remission. I am fighting it but don't seem to be getting caught up enough to get it into remission. :unsure:

I am getting notices from the office here about all sorts of crap about the house and car, the parking situation and having two boats in the marina. I actual have a third that I had to pull out of a friends field because part of his property was sold and he needed the boat moved before it rained so I wouldn't tear up the lawn where I had to drive across it with my monster truck and a boat. I may have to get it up to Pete's place. He offered a spot to store it until I can get it to Texas. I have another idea for it later but I won't get into that until I do a little more checking.

Okay, Today was A real gathering of stupidity. First I had to run to the courthouse and take care of some business there about Jury duty. Not for me. I like jury duty but when I want to get out of it I just make some kind of redneck statement and let one of the lawyers overhear it. That gets you out of the pool pretty quick. But I usually like sitting in for a day or two. Besides, the money is soooo good. :lol:

Then I had to go get that pontoon boat out of the field. That took about three more hours. Then I had to run to do some shopping for a few tools. My side cutters broke a blade off and my laser temperature probe fried. I need one of those to check the fuel temperature in the day tank on Baboon, I think the return fuel is heating up my day tank fuel and causing my stalling and starting issues. I'll know more after I find out the fuel temperatures from the main tank and day tank.

Now, tomorrow is earmarked to paint the house and get the office off my back. In my less than perfect condition I don't know if I can get this double wide finish cleaned and painted but I am going to give it a good try. I have a little of the back side and a primer coat on about half of the south side. That still leaves a lot of house to paint. We'll see how that goes tomorrow. I am going to have to get the doctor to spend a few days here to see what I have to contend with on a daily basis. Stress? I got no stress or worries. Right?

Okay, how are we going to get Morgan's Gold and live to tell about it?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20395

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ you are under WAYYYYY to much stress. It's time to throw everything into the wind and do whatever you want to do. That's what I am doing. I drove up here to Pascaguala, MS to join a couple of crazy guys that want to salvage copper cable.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20396

Okay Russ, here is the story, which I have tried to shorten. One day as I was sitting in the patio in the shade of a tree enjoying a POT of fresh coffee, hint, , when Lupita, our cute, maid came wriggling her cute,seductive body,unconsciously hoping for an appreciative male look - which I gave her --and wriggling her cute nose in a depreciative manne," said
" Don Jose, there is a person and his retona, that wishes to see you' "well show them in,and make a fresh pot of coffee"'.
She shortly returned with a smallish, somewhat travel dirtish Indian and his son. I added ",and a dish of the panadaria's fresh cookieh' The little boys eyes lt up at the word cookies. I recognised.him as a Lacandon Indian from the Yucatan, and . suggested that he, and his son have a short sleep and then we could have our talk, and told Lupita, that as soon as they were asleep to wash their clothes and give them other clothes to wear.

.,It was late in the afternoon when they finally woke up,woke up and I finally got the story out of him. a story which I readily confirmed from a third person, but that's another story

. "Don Jose, I have heard stories of your trips to the area where I live and decided to trust you. This is from my family's heritage. Generations ago a pirate sailed his ship into the bay where my family lived and commenced many activities. They commenced on a cave that was on or near the lagoon. They put many things in the cave, including many religous things ,and covered them with sand.. Then the leader of the pirates swore my family to secrecy and gave then a map,a sienor Morgeen or something like that, we still have the map. immediately thought of how valuable would be an actual map signed.by Henry Morgan, especially one involving the Loot of Panama, which has never been recovered well hidden by covering it with sand.. The map on parchment signed by Henry organ would e worth a fortune in itself.

I was sold but couldn't go just yet, so I commissioned two of my American friends, who were survivors of the Batan death march, to go and set up preliminary arrangements. They left in their car, but shortly returned with neither the Indian nor his son. I finally wormed wat had happened out of them. They had thought that putting a little pressure on him would make sure that he was telling the truth, This they did by showing knives and guns to him and suggesting that he had better been telling the truth, not realizing that I had already done that. As a result he jumped out of the car with his son at a busy intersection and was quickly was lost in the crowd. I never saw him again. I wonder what kind of a person the little Indian thought I was ?
Since I have not heard of Morgan's Panama treasure being found, I presume that it still sits,, buried in the sand, in a cave, between what is now Belize and Quintana Roo ? As I remember it was in the NW end of the bay

i
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #20397

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 89
Interesting story Joe! I've been in the area. Pretty remote in the upper reaches of the bay. Maybe this will give me and Russ an excuse to go there again! Too bad your friends didn't use better judgement...
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather, Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #20398

sorry, that should read " NE " part of the bay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut, WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 days ago #20406

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:( Sorry I have been away for so long guys. I have been somewhat under the weather and had my hands full with a lot of serious problems both family and medical. I also had to do a lot of work on my truck, house and have been moving things around from storage to storage. I have 4 trailers parked with boats or other gear and junk stored on or in them. I have two boats in the water that are breaking me along with the house payments, also now having the wife's daughter and two grand daughters also move in with me. I am about to go nuts around here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Okay, Don Jose', I am familiar with the area of which you speak. I spent several weeks aboard I.R.Baboon in those very waters for a long time. The photo I will include in here is from the very area you were talking about. The wife was aboard Baboon and I was cleaning the bottom. It is a very remote area but not altogether inaccessible. There are several coves and very nice, fairly deep anchorages all along the shoreline. I do not recall any caves that were clearly visible when I was there. On the other hand, if it was easily spotted it would possibly have been stripped long ago. Therefor it would seem possible for it to still be in tact.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 6 days ago #20411

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 48
Hope yall had a good thanksgiving.
Everyone doin good???

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 6 days ago #20412

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you all had the same. I am going to be strapped to these chemo machines again. I was supposed to be done with this latest bout with chemo but when I got to the end of the sessions we found out that the cancer has returned again and we can not stop the treatments at this time. I thought last Monday was going to be the end for at least a few months while my body had time to recover from this last session. But, no such luck. The cancer is back again and I have to keep after it. The last few days have been lining up the new treatment chemicals and medications. I have gathered five and the cancer center is getting the rest and deciding what we are going to do next. I go in on Monday, the day after tomorrow, and we will see what the doctors suggest. They say I have the final word but I always go with whatever they suggest. They have been winning for 4 1/2 years so who am I to challenge their suggestions. This particular cancer has a survival rate of only 3 to 5 years. I feel fairly good but do have a lot of pain from time to time. Sometimes it gets real bad and I have problems doing normal things. So, come Monday I will see what the verdict is and see what we can do to get through another bout with these chemicals and meds.

I am still looking for someone to buy the engines and transmissions out of my Hatteras, They are 3208 Cats with twin disc trannys. These are high horsepower engines but neither one is running due to being readied to remove from the boat. I will sell them alone or with the boat. No difference to me. I think I have something like 5 boats and a trailer or two. I will take inventory and start selling this stuff.

I had best try to get some sleep. It is almost 2AM.See Y-All later.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 weeks 5 days ago #20413

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ your best chance to sell them would be on Ebay. There are several used 3208's on sale there now.There is one rebuilt 425hp unit selling for $20,000.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Salvor6.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 week 6 days ago #20416

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Hey Russ and Pete! How are things? Reading your last couple posts Russ, doesn’t sound great. Russ, are you still at the same house? I would like to come by and talk and visit. We have been praying for you and Sherrie. Hope all is well with all of you. Steve.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate