Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(96 Viewing)  (96) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 5 days ago #20717

• thetigers2
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 52
Me too, Russ cremation and ashes spread over the Treasure Coast seas, like my Barbara..Mischievous Mermaid.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather, 1767

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 day ago #20718

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 468
B) I got a call from Dad today and he is coming down on Feb 4. I am trying to get Baboon right so we can go out fishing a few times while he is here. My brother, Stanley, over in Texas may be able to get here for a couple of days too. That would be really great. The are both close to 1,100 miles from here. I am really looking forward to this. If I had the money I would like to run us down to the Keys for some shark fishing for a big Hammerhead or such. I may be able to get us hooked up on a nice shark up here but I know where there were some monster Hammerheads around Marathon when I lived down there. For some reason they frequented the area where the 7 mile bridge started. I mean there were some monsters around there. I was doing some work on my engine there once when I had a breakdown and a rough wake hit me and my big toolbox slid across the cabin roof and went overboard. It was a shallow enough area to dive and recover it but when I looked around I saw three really big Hammerheads and decided I didn't really like that particular toolbox full of Snap-On tools all that much. :lol: Yes, I have dove with sharks before but for some reason I didn't really want to tangle with this bunch. I just didn't feel good about the way they were hanging around my boat. Just didn't feel right so I got the engine going and I went too. I suppose that box of tools is still there. That was in 2004.

I may get them out shooting while they are here. We used to go out every weekend when my brother and I were very young. We would go out to a river and set out a bunch of targets floating down river. Then we would get in the truck, drive a couple of miles downriver and wait. It was great fun as the targets would come into view. We did a lot of shooting back then.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Today, after chemo was over I went down to I.R. Baboon and repaired the davit lift. It had hit the piling when I was hauling it out and broke one of the lift boards. It was an easy fix. Then I came home and installed a new outside door handle on the wife's car. That was a job. Toyota doors are not made for my big hands. I got all cut up getting my hands inside that door and contorting to get to the bolts and wires. The door panel was another problem. It had never been off before and the car is twenty years old. It's a 99 Toyota that has been pretty good. A lot better than that monster truck I drive. The Toy gets just over 30 MPG and the truck gets about 9.

I'll be glad when this bone biopsy and body scan are over and we can decide what we have to do to get this Cancer pushed back into remission again. I want to be able to go out on the boat for more than a day or two. I would like to be able to take off for a few weeks or more if I want to. I don't get much time off with this schedule I am forced to keep. At the very best I only get about 5 or 6 days in a row off. Most of the time it is only 3 or 4 days, if I'm lucky.

Well, now that Baboon is running good I am going to try to get out to a couple of dive sites I want to check out. I get days when I feel pretty good once in a while and these are very shallow spots. 10 to 15 feet or there about. I will have to see how I tolerate diving before I go out on open water or even just offshore. Depending on how I feel I may not dive but just take someone with me. There are a lot of young divers around here so I am not dead set on doing any diving myself unless I really feel like it and am confident that I can do it without getting hurt. Or dead, Nope, I won't take that kind of chance. I may be a bit crazy but I'm not stupid, not yet.... :lol:

I've managed to keep a little busy the past few days too.

Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scubasmitty

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 day ago #20719

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 238
Hey Russ, I have seen aerial photographs of schools of hammerheads off Anna Maria Island. They hang out between Egmont Key and Boca Grande. Three years ago a fisherman caught a 1,200 pound hammerhead off Boca Grande. He hauled It in on his boat trailer. When he cut it up he found 55 shark pups in her woumb. I saw a school of hammerheads pass over me while diving off Egmont key. They didn't bother me . Humans are not their natural food. Next time you want to go out for a few days, call me. I would like to go with. All my dive gear is tuned up and my tanks are filled and up to date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 day ago #20720

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 54
AAAAHHHHHHH WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT,
unless your STARVING, don't kill the hammers....they are just water puppys !
they don't attack humans they are pretty damn docile. I dove with them all over HI,
the ONLY shark I would kill would be a tiger, they are just like humans, ,,they kill just to kill,

BTW--shallow dives are for HOOKAS !
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 4 weeks ago #20721

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Tommy, I keep getting kicked off. I start typing and when I look up I am on another page. Is it my computer or is something on site switching me? I have been kicked off 4 times after starting this. I get several lines typed and lose everything I typed. I am trying to post this now every few lines. to see if that works. I just keep going back to edit. That seems to give me a few lines without being switched so far.

Okay, here we go again.

I had the biopsy done Friday and other than some new pain I am doing fairly well. The biopsy bandage is right at my belt line and is very bothersome. It also is a problem trying to sleep because I have to sleep in a recliner because of my twisted spine from the last spinal surgery a couple of years ago. I can not lay down if I want to keep breathing and sleep. I can't lie on my stomach because I get severe pain from the way my back arches. Pillows and such are of no help laying down but on the recliner I can get a few hours of sleep at a time. Usually two to three if I am lucky. Most nights I am up and walking to get my back moving and stop hurting.

I just updated this again for the 5th time. It seems to be working and I have stopped losing writings. We'll see if it improved by posting every once in a while.

Dad and Jean, my step-Mom, are coming down Tuesday. They are taking the auto-train. It will bring their car and they will have a place to sleep and a dining car from what I understand. I also hear it will be very expensive. How much I don't know but I will ask. It doesn't bring them all the way down but it gets them about three hours from here. The normal trip for them is two to three overnight stops, depending on how they feel. Dad is about 95 or so and my stepmom is near 79 or so. They have been together since about 62 or there about I think. About 57 or so years. Driving over 1,000 miles is really rough on them on the last few trips. The last drive down left them really tired for 4 days before they recovered. They went home on the train and it was a lot easier on them. Although Jean did complain about the clickity-clack and rocking of the train all night. I found that very soothing the last few train trips I made but then again, I love living aboard a boat and feeling it rocking and hearing the water on the hull. Other people don't like that either. I have had company aboard that also complained about the boat movement. but, what do they know, they're land lubbers. :lol: Time to post an update before I lose this again. It hasn't dropped me since I started posting every once in a while.

Okay, I have a few plans for the time they are down but it will depend on how Dad feels. We want to go fishing but I was just checking on the licensing and laws and they are idiotic. The cost can be Ludacris. Non-resident licensing is set for three days. We have no idea of our time schedule or even if we will be fresh water or saltwater fishing. Some days both but what days is blowing in the wind. The boat is running good and we may just go for a ride or take the girls out for dinner at a local restaurant. Maybe we will run over to one in St Pete??? No idea!! I looked up if my brother, Stan, comes over from Texas. That adds another fisherman to the heard. At our ages we shouldn't need licenses at all. None of us! Even though they both live in different states at 95, 73 and 75 we should be exempt. I could get a charter for pay license to cover the boat and up to 4 fishermen for about $200. I suppose that wouldn't be to bad if we were going to go out several times while they are all here. My brother has to get back to the ranch because his wife, Paula, has had hand surgery and will have trouble keeping the livestock fed while Stan is here. There is no one at the ranch to help her. We're all getting to old for this crap. Kids today have no idea of what real work is anymore. Stan's place is big and even though he has started selling off livestock and some land, he still has a huge responsibility and a workload that would crush these younger people today. I'm sure we'll figure out something.

Meantime, the wife is driving me bonkers with her house cleaning and all that women's stuff. You guys know how that goes. This place doesn't need anything more than a light going over but she is under the impression she has to clean the dirt under the house and on the roof where birds drop lunches. All windows, walls, floors. the oven, the rooms, the bird's cages, (she has two,) and we have to do it all twice. Dad and Jean and my brother couldn't care less if we lived in a cave with dirt floors. I am the same way when I visit people. I am not there to look at how the house looks. I am there to see them.... period! And I think most men are the same way. I would be more concerned in looking at their toys. Guns, fishing gear, dive gear, tools and work they have done on their rides. I couldn't tell you what color their floors, walls or even if there is dust on a fan blade. Am I right, Guys? This woman has me taking down and packing away Christmas stuff pressure washing the carport screens, dragging the birdcage out and pressure washing it and changing the filler in her nest. Okay, that should have already been done but my health has not been up to packing that Christmas stuff away and lifting those heavy boxes up to the storage shelf in the laundry room where I store them. Besides, that dang tree is 8 feet tall and when it is taken down and packed in it's storage bag it weighs in at 200 pounds don't even weigh in at 200 pounds any more. Lifting it up to the top shelf used to be no problem but now I am not the 245 pound tall guy that could throw it over the carport roof. Now I am going to be lucky if I can drag it out to the laundry room and roll it into the back room. BUMMER!!! I also have to make sure that I live through lifting it and packing those 5 big boxes of Christmas lights and decorations. :woohoo: Maybe I should sell it all off. :silly:

Okay, enough of my problems, trials and tribulations. Life isn't all that bad, just a little complex with this cancer slowing me and taking away some of my strength. I just have to figure out how to get done what I need to do without killing me before the cancer does. :huh: :ohmy: :unsure:

Maybe we will go out and do some target shooting. I have a lot of ammo sitting around and needing to be used before it melts or gets moldy. :woohoo: That's another thought for sometime over the week or two they will be here. Stan may only be here for a few days. Shooting together has been something the three of us have done for more years than I can count. It is over 60 years and still going. I still get out once in a while and manage to even hit a target once in a while. :woohoo: :lol: I still haven't figured out how to use my guns underwater. My speargun isn't quite the same even though it is still a lot of fun. :woohoo: :lol:

Whatever the problem was with getting kicked off onto another TW screen seems to have stopped. Maybe it was my lazy hand leaning on something that was doing it. Anyhow, it seems to be working for now. Later Y'All!
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 4 weeks ago #20722

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Morning Russ, sorry you are having computer issues. However, it does not appear to be a problem with the TreasureWorks site, as all is operating normally on this end.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 3 weeks ago #20723

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) New computer and it is still stupid. I tell it to do something and it goes bonkers and does something else. Typical, I suppose. Thanks for checking into it, anyhow.

Dad is on the way down from Baltimore. He called a short while ago and was at the train station. It was loud in the background so I had trouble hearing but I think they will be in tomorrow afternoon. I will be at Moffitt up in Tampa at 10;AM and should be home before they get here.

Today was another chemo day here at the Florida Cancer Center. Just blood work today and my next appointment there is on the 11th. If this cancer is increasing I hope it goes real slow. I am worried about it getting to far ahead if we stop treating me to long. Tomorrow's appointment at Moffitt I believe is for the results of last Friday's tests and the bone marrow biopsy. Whatever they do I hope it is soon.

Well, I'm tired and it is almost 4:00, so I am going to get some more things done before I fix dinner. I'll try to get a few photos when I take Dad and Stan out fishing in a few days.

Baboon is fueled and ready. It's time to go fishing !

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1767

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 3 weeks ago #20724

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:( Yesterday was not the kind of day anyone would want. I had a 10;00 appointment at Moffitt Cancer Center to get the results of last weeks tests and decide on a plan of attack on the cancers I have. Yeah, cancer"S" with an S. it looks like 5 different cancers at the same time and the numbers and results are obscene. I won't get into all the details right now because other serious issues have developed that had me taking Dad to the hospital when he arrived. Here is what transpired;

About 11;30 I got out of Moffitt Cancer center with my bad news about the advancement of my cancers. My Step-Mom called and said they were on I-4 about 10 miles from I-75 and were going to find someplace to stop for lunch before going on down to my place. I told them that I was also about the same distance from the 4/75 connection and would meet them wherever they wanted to stop. We went down 75 about 2 exits and got off and found a Popeyes Chicken shack. When we pulled in I walked over to see Dad and Jean. Dad was having trouble getting out of the car. I thought it was because the train trip was tiring and they had just drove about three hours and Dad was a bit worn out. At about 95 I was concerned that he should rest a while before we resumed the last 45 miles to my place. I had to help him out of the car but he was having a lot of trouble even just standing up. He insisted that he was just cramped from sitting in their little car and he would be alright after he stretched his legs a few minuets. I helped him into the restaurant and we sat down while jean ordered some chicken and shrimp. Dad said he wanted to go to the bathroom so I thought I would help him up because he was still a bit shaky. We got to the bathroom and I walked him to the sink so he had something to lean against and I went outside. I had a bad feeling about his shakiness so I let the door ajar so I could keep an eye on him. Sure enough, he turned and when he let go of the sink he fell. I rushed back in and tried to lift him off the floor because he was trying to pull himself up by the sink. I could not get him up because the back pain was really bad so I looked out the door and called my stepmom. a big young guy saw we were having trouble and came to help. We got a chair and got Dad sitting on it and slid the chair out to a table. I wanted to call an ambulance but they both insisted on going to the nearest VA. I said the nearest one was about 45 minuets away but the hospital where I lived was only about 25. They said they would go there. I brought my car around because it was a bit more roomy and comfortable than theirs and two guys helped get Dad in the car. .They would still not consider a closer hospital so I headed down the interstate. I was watching Dad for any signs of distress or anything out of the ordinary but he seemed okay and kept saying I was over reacting. I got to my turn off and slowed down to let my stepmother catch up. In about 5 minuet's I decided to call and see why she hadn't caught up yet. she said she was right behind me. NOPE, SHE WASN'T! She asked if I was sitting at the light. I said what light. She said the one on 301. She was 30 miles away following the wrong car. I gave her directions to the hospital and headed there myself. A very short 5 mins later we pulled into Manatee Hospital and I got Dad into the ER. The valet parking attendant was busy on his stupid phone and totally ignored us. I had a really hard time getting Dad out of the car and into a wheelchair and into the ER. I went back out and the parking kid was still on his phone and making like he had more important things to do besides park my car. I parked it a block away and went back to get Dad registered. Tat was also a half hour process and another half hour waiting for triage Meantime Jean arrived and I went out and parked her car also. The Valet kid was still texting on his phone and people were waiting to get their cars. Okay, Dad is called in and questioned while they take his vitals. They decided to send him to the emergency treatment area where the put an I.V and drew blood. Then they hooked up a monitor and said he would have to wait on the blood work before seeing a doctor. Three hours went by and still no doctor. We started complaining that we were being ignored and not being told anything about the diagnostics and not seeing a doctor yet. Another hour or so went by and the head nurse came in and said they found nothing wrong and were discharging him. I went to get the car and then back to get Dads car. Meantime these fools had already checked him out and told him it was most likely dehydration and he was to drink a lot of fluids and they took him out to the entrance. Now I was getting pissed. No doctor, no diagnosis and no information. Dad was still unable to function properly and was still confused. We had no choice but to go home. We got to the house and it took two of us to get him up the two steps into my house and settled in on the couch. After a few hours he was starting to feel a little better and could walk a bit better with only minor assistance and he went to bed. It is now about 5AM and he has only been up three times going back and forth to the bathroom. I sleep on my recliner in the living room so I have been keeping a close eye on him all night. He was up a short time ago but went right back to bed. He was talking and in a better mood so it looks like he is going to be okay but I will keep a close eye on him. now, this will be something you won't believe...… When we were getting him ready for bed he took his shirt off and the I.V. was still in his arm. Now I have between 3 to 6 of them put in and out every week for the last 4 years so taking one out is no problem. I just don't think I am going to let that go though. There is no reason to discharge a patient with an I.V. still in an arm. Ya think? This hospital has screwed up with Sherene also but never left an I.V. in her arm.

Okay, it's almost 5AM and I need to get some coffee so I am going to get off this thing for now. I think I may get that I.V. out of the trashcan to return to the ER. Between that and that idiot Valet parking kid and getting no information from the hospital I am a bit ticked off. :angry: :( :unsure:
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20725

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) It's Monday evening and Dad is doing better. Not back to his full abilities but he is much better. Maybe in another day or two he will be back to normal. He is eating well and getting around without help. I was really worried the past few days.

I just got an Informed consent form from the people at Moffitt for a program they think will benefit me but after reading it I am not so sure. It is 62 pages long and will scare the hell out of you if you read it. I know it set me back to wondering if I really want to get into such an aggressive and debilitating program. I am still shaking after reading just part of the possibilities these drugs and treatments can do to you. I have a chemo at Florida Cancer Center tomorrow and the consent meeting Thursday at Moffitt. This program will make me sell the house and move to Tampa to be there as much as they are going to want. There is no way the wife and I can deal with all the time and being away from this place for three to four weeks a month for what may be several months to years. Even with this place paid for I have the ground rent that is insane at best, the slip rentals, my storage sheds and yard storage parking. Even if I could find the time and help or rent this place out we could stand a good chance of losing this place if anything goes wrong. I will have to see what my Cancer Doctor here thinks before considering this new torture treatment. :unsure:

Some time over the next few days I have to start getting the storage rooms emptied out. I have to much junk and am running out of time. I have goofed off the past few days since Dad got here because he was not well.
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20726

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Sounds like you have too much stuff and need to get rid of it. Do you still have the Hatteras?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20727

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Yup, I still have the Hesperus,,,,,,,, Hatteras. Why, you want it? I'll make you a killer deal. I have $10,000 plus in it and will sell it for $6,000. Less if I owe less. I will go down to the finance company and see what I need to pay it off. I just want to get it gone and get out from under the payments and slip rent. It is costing me about $500 a month just sitting here. $350 boat payment and $150 slip rent. If you would pick up the slip rent it could sit here until you have it ready to go. I have to keep insurance on it to keep it here but it is fairly cheap and paid up until January, I believe. That would be a great deal for someone. Put a little work and money into it and you would have a $40,000 to $80,000 worth of offshore fishing boat to charter out or run fishing parties on. That was what I wanted to do. The boat is in good condition. It just needs some engine work. I truly believe that it wouldn't take a whole lot of money to get it going and have a real good boat.

I have been a bit under the weather the past few days and haven't gotten down to the Marina or shop. I have to get to the shop and start emptying it. I have a lot of "stuff" to get rid of. You can't imagine just how fast this much junk filled these two rooms. 25 X 12 rooms and I am climbing over stuff to find other stuff that is buried so deep that I can't remember what or where it is. This bites!

I will catch up later tonight if I can.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20728

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 35
Russ...have you got some specs on that Hatteras?
I might be able to help you move it on down the road. (No commission required)
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thetigers2

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20729

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Bill that would make a great blower boat. We looked up the serial numbers of the engines and it has the high output 350hp engines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ropesfish

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20730

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 35
I just need to know - year, length, etc. Bigger is betttter.
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trembull

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20731

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Hatteras; 32 feet, 12.5 beam, twin 3208T Cat Diesel engines, not sure of condition of engines, they will turn over but I don't know what is wrong. Will add a few updated photos.

Dad is not doing well and has decided to head home tomorrow to see his own doctors. He had a bad run in with Manatee Hospitals moron emergency room monkeys and will not go back. Instead he and my step-mom are leaving in the morning for Baltimore. I can't even be here because I have another series of tests at Moffitt in the morning that will tie me up all day.

Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ropesfish, 1767

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 weeks ago #20732

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ did your Dad make it back home? How is he doing? Also what is the year of the Hatteras?
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Salvor6. Reason: Asked for year.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 4 weeks ago #20733

• Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 48
Back after 2 months, couldn't get in. Russ, cesium Chloride, Cesium Chloride,

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 4 weeks ago #20734

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Ahoy Pete, Dad got back home without to much trouble but he has been having problems all this past week. I have been calling every few days and trying to keep in touch. My Step-Mom is taking good care of him as she always has.

Ahoy Don Jose', My hero friend. It's good to have you back aboard. I had the same problem getting back on here when my old computer went whacky and shut down on me. It took a few days to get the T-Works site to accept the new computer as a real pooter. I will look into the Cesium Chloride. Where can I get it? I have 6 appointments this week alone. In the past four weeks I have had 10 trips up the road to Moffitt Cancer Center and four to the Florida center. The trips to Moffitt are a little over 110 miles. I was supposed to get reimbursed for mileage but can't find out who to submit my claims with. The VA was paying for trips to St Pete but only for confirmed doctor appointments. But that was Okay, at least it helped a little. I have to use my gas guzzling truck and at 9MPG it doesn't take long to burn up a hundred gallons of gas. I have logged almost 900 miles this past month that right there is 100 gallons. At roughly $2.50 a gallon that is about $250 for February. Now I am into March and have 6 appointments this week. That is going to be 4 trips. Or at least another 440 miles. I can't keep doing this.

I finally got this thing working again but it is about 1;30 AM and I have to leave for Moffitt at 7:15. I am already dreading this weeks trips and treatments. I won't get into it tonight but I am dreading these Moffitt trips. Not because of the cost or treatments but because I don't think they know what's going on. I am supposed to be in one of two different programs and somehow keep getting conflicting appointments. I even had two last month that when I arrived up there I was told I didn't have an appointment. Not right, I didn't make a mistake. I have a large calendar and I write everything down when I am called or when I get a letter that says to be somewhere so I don't think the mistakes are mine. Still 110 miles for every trip is draining. Moffitt has mandatory valet parking. I have had these kids come to get me 6 out of 10 times after parking and they couldn't remember how to start my truck. I have a safety kill switch, an anti theft button, that they can't remember to shut off or turn on. Leave it on for more than 4 hours and I have a dead battery. Forget to turn it back on and the truck will not start.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 4 weeks ago #20735

• Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 48
Wolf Clinic, Cesium Chloride protocol Because the Cesium Chloride Protocol is generally only taken by Stage IV cancer patients or those with fast-growing cancers or tumors, it is important that any person on the Cesium Chloride Protocol actually follow the complete protocol. The core supplements in the protocol are Cesium, Theta Potassium, Theta Magnesium, Ionic Coral Calcium, and DMSO (optional). Other supplements may be needed during the protocol depending upon the health and nutritional condition of the individual.

The complete protocol can be ordered here.

Understanding How Cesium Chloride Works

For a variety of reasons, sufficient oxygen sometimes cannot get into normal cells. This may be because a microbe gets into the cells or something is preventing the oxygen from getting into the cells (such as trans-fatty acids sticking to the sides of normal cells). When the level of oxygen that gets into a normal cell becomes too low, the normal cell will convert to becoming anaerobic.

Nobel Prize was awarded for proving that cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they do not burn oxygen, but rather they ferment glucose in order to get their energy.

Over seventy-five years ago Dr. Otto Warburg published a Nobel Prize winning paper describing the environment of the cancer cell. A normal cell undergoes an adverse change when it can no longer take up oxygen to convert glucose into energy by oxidation. In the absence of oxygen the cell reverts to a primitive nutritional program to sustain itself, converting glucose, by fermentation. The lactic acid produced by fermentation lowers the cell pH (acid/alkaline balance) and destroys the ability of DNA and RNA to control cell division … the cancer cells begin to multiply unchecked. The lactic acid simultaneously causes intense local pain and destroys cell enzymes. Therefore, cancer appears as a rapidly growing outer cell mass with a core of dead cells.

In the absence of oxygen, glucose undergoes fermentation to create lactic acid. This causes the cell pH to drop from between 7.3 to 7.2 down to 7 and later to 6.5; in more advanced stages of cancer and in metastases the pH drops to 6.0 and even 5.7.

With the low pH, cancer cells thrive. However, because the cancer cells are burning glucose (and creating lactic acid), enormous amounts of energy are pulled from non-cancerous cells. In the “cachexia cycle,” the liver converts the lactic acid back to glucose, which also consumes enormous amounts of energy. Thus, the cancer cells convert glucose to lactic acid, the lactic acid travels to the liver; the liver converts the lactic acid back to glucose, which then travels back to the cancer cell. This cycle consumes an enormous amount of energy.

Cesium has been proven by Dr. A. Keith Brewer, PhD, to get into cancer cells, when other nutrients cannot.

Cesium Chloride

makes the cancer cell alkaline

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20736

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Okay, I am back. Don't know what I'm doing but that's normal so I suppose I am doing alright. The past 4 days have been squirrely. Let's see, Okay, today is Friday the 6th of the month BEFORE TreasureWorks Cookout month, Right? That would make it March 6th. Got it! Now Tuesday; I had an appointment with the Florida Cancer center but Moffitt called and I had to run up there. Florida Cancer reset my appointment for Thursday at 10;00. Great. Tuesday I run up to Moffitt. They sprung some tests that tied me up all day. Then as I was getting ready to go the nurse said to be back by 7AM Wednesday for the Stem cell collection and that I would be here for 10 hours or so. I was put back into the Stem Cell program and they had to move fast. I think 12 hours is moving pretty fast. Okay Wednesday I got to Moffitt and within 30 minuits I was being hooked up to the stem cell collector. Big bore needles are no fun but I will do whatever is necessary Anyhow the collection went well and I started to get ready to go. By then it was nearly 6:00. Another half hour of waiting and the Doctor says to be back at 7:00 Thursday morning to start a more aggressive chemo in a program that is a much more aggressive chemo than I have ever been on before, This is supposed to help the Stem Cells have less cancer to fight when they are returned into my body and help them beat the cancer cells. Makes sense, less cancer cells, less to fight back. Anyhow, Thursday I get there as designated. no time wasted, The nurse explains what they are doing. Stronger drugs, constant watching me for allergic reactions or other possible side effects. Mostly minor stuff like rashes, swelling, confusion, nausea, heart failure or other minor changes in my life support. Simple, just call the nurse if I drop dead before she gets back to check on me every 15 minuits or so. Anyhow, everything was going fine after an hour so she said they were stepping up the speed of the injections. It was all I.V. so it was a constant run of meds and whatever else was in all those bags she kept hanging. WOW! Around 1:)) she asked if I wanted a sandwich and drink so I got a tuna thingy and orange juice. The "tuna Sandwich" was like nothing I had ever seen called a sandwich before. It was the nastiest excuse for food I have ever seen. Even starving people should not be expected to eat something like that. Anyhow after trying to get down a few bites I gave up and threw it away. You would think that an outfit that makes the kind of money off of us would have some decent food. NOPE! All pretty much worthless. Finally I get to the last bag of goop and get dressed to leave. She comes back and says "Okay, that's it, see you next week". So I wasted no time getting to the valet stand to get the car. Naturally the attendant could not start the car again. He called the desk and the lady told me his problem. I talked to him and said to just tap the shifter forward and turn the key and it will start. He still couldn't do it. Then it hit me, I asked if he had his foot on the brake. Nope! He put his foot on the break, turned the key and, sure enough, it started. I keep forgetting to tell these kids that the brake is a safety to prevent the car from starting in gear. It is just so natural with us that we never think to put our foot on it. Just sitting in the car my big feet cover everything on the floorboard. Who knew. Anyhow, I finally get the car and headed to the very next restaurant. It was a Vietnamese place but I like Vietnamese food so I just ordered a bowl of crab salad on rice and a tea. I jumped in the car and headed out of the lot. First I sat the bowl on my lap so I could snack on it on the way to I-75. I was at the stop sign at the edge of the lot and took a mouthful of the crab and rice. Man, that sandwich was not the worst thing. That crab and rice was so spicy hot I couldn't take another bite. I looked around and saw a Chinese Carryout.
It was my own fault about not asking about spicy. I went to the Carry out and ordered Shrimp and Lobster sauce and sat in the parking lot and had the first real food in 12 hours. I looked at the clock and thought, I need to reset the time because it must be way to fast. It said 7:30. I took out my phone, yup, it was 7:30 already. Okay, I called the wife and headed down the interstate for the hour drive home. The wife calls back just about the time I get to the 124 exit where I had to get off and asks me to go to Publix and pick up a few things. Now, what does she think I bought her a car for? I mentioned that and she got all bent out of shape. It doesn't dawn on her that I feel pretty bad after these treatments and just want to get home and lie down before I fall down. I went to Publix and got her shopping list. By the time I pulled into my carport it was 9:40.

Now, today I am tired and have a few minor problems with sore muscles, a little difficulty swallowing and a minor headache. Otherwise I am doing fine. even trying to type I am not having a lot of issues with spellcheck and only spotted a few mistakes so the brain must still be functioning fairly well. At least it looks like that to me. I just looked and saw that the injection site was bleeding a little but it wasn't to bad and didn't even get on my chair arm. I must have bumped it reaching for a drink or muffin. Well, I will see how this goes. I am not looking forward to these every week 10 hour treatments. I have rescheduled Florida Cancer until Tuesday at 10:00 and have the next Moffitt appointment on every Thursday at 7AM until the Stem Cells are returned and I check into the hospital for the two or three week replacement of the altered cells. It takes a lot longer to put them back and is a bit dangerous as I understand it. Then for the next two or three weeks I have to remain at a room within 1/2 hour of the hospital in case I have a delayed reaction to the replacement of the cells. Then they start testing for the cancer or any other cancer that escaped the Stem Cells.

I was looking at the Cookout timeframe compared to my treatments and I am not sure I will be able to make it but I will see if I can. I will know when it gets closer to the replacement of the Stem Cells and the recovery. Those dates are up in the air right now. But, I will do everything I can to get there even if it's only for a few hours.

Later Y'All!
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate