Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(235 Viewing)  (235) Guest

TOPIC: Black Mesa

Black Mesa 8 years 5 months ago #1706

BLACK MESA: Originally settled by the Native Pueblo Indians from the Mesa Verde complex in Southern Colorado circa 1300 AD. They thrived in the Rio Grande Valley for hundreds of years; as can be seen by over 2400 Ancient Petroglyphs covering the 7000 acre site.

BLACK MESA: Ten mule loads of gold ! Stolen from one side of the Mesa by thieves who were arrested a short time later without the gold as they descended the other side of the Mesa. One survived the gun battle, later in jail he lived long enough to make a KGC style of map. That map is now being studied by none other than Dr. John Melancon, one of the world’s leading experts in the Knights of the Golden Circle sign and map interpretation.

BLACK MESA: A major part of the Santa Fe Spanish Mining District, the sight of robber barons, the place where the 1680 revolt ended; history, archaeology, mining and treasure by the volume.

BLACK MESA: Expedition Resources holds  an exclusive treasure and archaeology contract with the private landowner for almost 7,000 acres of Black Mesa. The story related above is just one of those targets. A total of nine major targets have already been detected and the recovery is scheduled to begin soon.

OUR TEAM

Expedition Resources is Dr. John Melancon, Expeditionary Jerry Kemler, and Expeditionary Don Patterson. Our TEAM combined has over 100 years of documented knowledge and experience in the fields of Archaeology, Electrical Engineering, Expeditions, Geophysics, Research, Salvage, and ACTUAL ARTIFACT & TREASURE RECOVERY throughout the world.

Our TEAM has operated in countries such as Spain, Portugal, France, Turkey, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Mexico, Panama, The Bahamas, The Turks & Caicos Islands, Port Royal Jamaica, The Philippine Islands, The U. S. and many more!

As one well known treasure hunter said, “How did you get permission on one of the biggest treasure sights in the world?” Simple. We are Expedition Resources: an unbeatable team, experience, technology, and a solid track record. What are you waiting for? Call us today to be a part of the greatest team, greatest treasure hunt, and greatest expedition! MAKE HISTORY!!!

www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=247&uid=112843835428880
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Expedition Resources.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Black Mesa 8 years 5 months ago #1741

• gooner
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
B) What does it pay? for how long will I be living in a tent? What do you need? Some experienced folks to walk grids with a two-box? Someone who will stay tight-lipped to strangers? Consider me if you are recruiting open-minded and experienced cache seekers. I'm not a greedy man. Black mesa is a good drive from Pawhuska. I won't be there for the "experience" but will be there to work. Modest wages are in order to cover travel expense and a token for my time and my meals, and to appease the wife. -bill wade-
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate