Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(113 Viewing)  (113) Guest

TOPIC: TreasureWorks upgrade

TreasureWorks upgrade 9 months 5 days ago #20321

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
As you know our TreasureWorks web page has been online for almost 8 years now, and since we are in the process of doing a major upgrade to the site software in order to fix some of the security issues that we recently experienced. I have decided to go with a new look for the site. I don't anticipate doing very many major changes to the FORUMs other than some color changes that will work better on smart phones and tablets.

If you have any suggestions on how we can make the TreasureWorks web site better / more user friendly than what we are doing now please feel free share your thoughts here in this thread, or drop me an email with your ideas and thoughts.

ie someone recently suggested that we add a ticker / chart with the latest spot prices for precious metals like Gold and Silver. I think that is an excellent idea, especially with the lowest prices we have seen in many years (Buy Opportunity), for some of us stackers.

Thanks

Tommy
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut, WhiteFeather, Don Jose de La Mancha

TreasureWorks upgrade 8 months 1 week ago #20357

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
The site was down for a while this morning as we are testing some of the website upgrades we are developing, so please hang with us during this re-construction of the TreasureWorks website.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut, thetigers2, Don Jose de La Mancha
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate