Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(103 Viewing)  (103) Guest

TOPIC: NEED HELP, ANYONE?

NEED HELP, ANYONE? 10 months 4 weeks ago #20409

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 26
This looks like the end for me. The $283 in my bank account has been hacked and stolen. My SS check has been eaten by overdrafts, creditor payments are being declined adding more late fees and cancellations. This boomeranged out of control when my SS check $760, was deposited 4 days late. I am now an additional $1500 in debt , and mounting daily as a result, I have been trying hard to borrow the money and putting my cargo trailer (home) up for collateral. No one I know has the money. I paid $8500 for it, and it is still worth at least $3000.

I am 2 weeks late on my rent & Electric, $370 and I have been ordered to leave the trailer park if my rent is not paid this weekend. There is no place I can go, or any way to get there. I am trapped. There is no one to help me, I am alone.

Food & medical supplies are low and a dreaded Cold front is due in tonight and I have no heat. The Internet/telephone service has double billed me this month and my payment is 2 weeks past due so I can expect it to be turned off soon and be totally without communication. Hope is fading fast. Welcome to my new world. Dell ????♥️♥️♥️

If you can help me my PAYPAL account is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I am pennyless. Anything is greatly appreciated. Dell
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by Dell Winders.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NEED HELP, ANYONE? 10 months 3 weeks ago #20410

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 196
Hey Dell, I started a Gofundme page for you. Call me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate