Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(323 Viewing)  (323) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20516

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 109
How is the "other" daughter getting to Oregon, if she can't even get to your place by herself. Seems to me, those women need to fend for themselves and you sail away.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather, thetigers2, Trembull

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20517

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 189
Russ when I took off the old tires I noticed the hubs were shot. I had to buy 2 new ones {$170) from Tractor Supply. They are the big 3,500 lb hubs. Then we couldn't get the trailer tongue to fit over my ball. I took it apart and determined it was broke. I got a new tongue and bolted it on. I drilled holes for the safety chain bolts but the new tongue is flaired at the bottom and we couldn't get the nuts on. I will tap the holes 1/2-13 and that will cure the problem.

I had a gut feeling and decided not to take the boat with me. A little while after I got on I-75 to head home a Highway Patrol car came out of the median and followed me for a few miles before passing me and taking off. They look for stuff like that . It would have been a $600 fine (no lights, no safety chains and no seat belt).

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20518

• Roger.Leclercq
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
How are hubs shot they are usually cast iron occasionally the bearing races are screwed up if you buy bearing kit you get new races a piece of 2x4 and the old bearing and hammer you drive the new races in. $170 for 2 hubs you were raped.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20519

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 400
:S I just lost another fairly long response. I have to get a decent laptop. This is the little smartass phone I lost last week. I found it this afternoon sitting on top of a black engine. I have looked there several times. I was moving something and actually put my hand on the phone BEFORE I saw it. Duh!
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20520

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I am tired, hurting and have been unable to get much sleep over the past week. It's after 12:30 and I need to get some sleep.

G'nite Y'All.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20521

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ if you buy a new laptop I have to recommend the Lenovo Ideapad. I bought mine 3 years ago when my Dell Studio died all of a sudden. I do online banking and bill pay so I needed a replacement FAST! I wanted something good so I paid $700 for the Lenovo Ideapad 320 at Best Buy. It has the big 15" screen, it doesn't get hot like my Dell did, it has the original battery and will run 2 hours without a re-charge. It has the Intel i5 7th gen microprosesser. Don't get anything less than an i5. The Intel i7 is better but you're going to pay more than $1,000 for that. You get what you pay for.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Salvor6. Reason: Spelling

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20522

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 57
any of you guys live real close to holiday?
I need a tailgate for my Suzuki samurai and I found one on craigs in holiday fla.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20523

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Seeker I live right next to Holiday. Send me a link to the craigslist ad and I will check it out. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20524

Russ, check tiger direct

(ly)if I remember correcty)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20525

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:S it seems that stupidity reigns supreme in the court system. I have been put in this crazy crap where the step-daughter has been put on house arrest but I am the one being punished. I don't recall if I mentioned it but, she is on house arrest but I have to be her chauffer and run her to all of her appointments, work, doctors and whatever else she needs. The court impounded her truck and it is impounded in MY driveway. This morning at 6 A.M. I was getting ready to leave and she gets a call and her probation officer tells her to come out the front door so he can verify that she is where she is supposed to be. I was getting ready to take her to her morning clinic appointment. We were supposed to leave the house at 6. He was there at 6:00. This is crazy. She gets a limo service and driver to take her to the doctor, to her probation appointments, to her work and whatever else she needs to be doing.

But, that's just half the situation. There is now the other step-daughter that is coming down. Again! Here starts another disaster. Last week I decided to try to make a small signature loan to buy the 40 foot boat I wanted and figured that I could sell off a few things to pay the loan back pretty quick. I got a message from the loan application. It was denied due to a bad report on my credit report. WHAT? Okay, I stupidly co-signed for the younger daughter to buy a truck. The one I went up to Alabama to get and return to the car lot. Now it seems that the car lot has filed a very derogatory remark about the payments that she didn't make. I have been trying to get in touch with the right person to get the credit score repaired but it seems that I have really screwed up by co-signing her truck loan. I would have to pay off the loan in order to get the report repaired but even then it will destroy my credit score. It was somewhere near 750 but this has effected it to where it has dropped to 619. Now I can't get the money from the bank and I will have to get back to work on repairing my credit, again. Don't ever co-sign for anyone to buy something if you are not 100% sure they will keep their word and pay it back on time. The step-daughter got 18 months behind and I was never notified. I told the car lot that if she got 2 payments behind to call me. They never did it. Now I am the one in trouble. She still owes more on the loan than what the truck is worth. I also think the car lot has sold the truck. I will go over this afternoon to see what I can do.
I have to get off this. The cancer center needs to start my chemo. I'll be back!

I managed to dig out one of my old laptops and it seems to be working for now. I can not afford to shell out $1,000 for a new computer system. I will try to use this one and my smartassed phone to keep in touchy, feely. See Ya!

Does it look like Ihave lost any weight from wwhen this photo was taken? I was just out of my wheelchair from the car accident. About 40 years ago. Actually, I weighed about 300 pounds when this was taken. I had been in a horrific accident and spent about 2 1/2 years in the wheelchair.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20526

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 109
Get rid of the whole tribe Russell. It's just going to get worse!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather, Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20527

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
What a mess! How long is the house arrest?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20528

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Ahoy Pete,

The actual house arrest sentence for this portion is 6 months but there are other charges and sentences waiting to be set up. They may also be added to her house arrest time. I need to get the money together to get that live aboard boat. I am going to check with the doctors over the next three or four days to see what they think about how the stem cell and bone marrow workup is going to be. Is it really a long term cure? Is it going to give me more quality time? is it going to give me the improvement of my pain levels and is it going to benefit me so I can move aboard the boat once I do get it?

This seems like a lot of questions about something I am supposed to already know and be comfortable with but I can't get used to not being in charge. Bummer! She has an impressive list of things to get setup with. We're talking years not months. The court has ordered that her truck be impounded at a county facility but it is still setting in my driveway. I removed the battery so it can't be moved without me being there. It is also being blocked in by one or two of my vehicles from time to time.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20529

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:( You wonder how is it going to get worse? I feel it is pretty hard-set to give me a real test from our Lord for now. I will meet and try to do everything in my power to do all that is given to me but I wish I had a little more time, strength and money to do more. Actually, I will never really ask how it could get worse. I have learned that you never ask that unless you really want to know how it can get worse. Just know that it can! No Sir, I will keep at doing the best I can and still give help whenever and wherever I can. I know how it can get worse and will not tempt the power from above to show me.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20530

Want to know how it could get worse, or better Russ ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20531

russ, THat's payback time for slaughtering poor lil Viet conscripts. he he he actually since my recent experience , I often wondered if HE ever thought or wondered about me ? If so he certainly wouldn,t have taken my beloved Bertie from me. with no chance to even say "good bye" last year

That is "Tiger Direct." They sell both refurb. and new computers.at a sustancial discount. For posting on internet a very cheap one is quite acceptablle. you.ickup one for around $ 100 referb. They have a very good reputation.

Now then I am very curious about Cessium Chloride and your type of Cancer.

Don't be so damn selfish. he, he,although it has saved one that was so far gone t hat he could't really swallow. But don't do anything drastic just to satisfy my curiosity. you might talk to one of your Doctors, although I think that He might be ignorant or not have any knowledge of the protocol.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20532

Thhat was a long post to type with one finger, not really sure if your really worth it.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20533

• seeker41
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 57
John, and pete........
Yall should pack a few bags for russ and take a trip to belize or ????, then leave him there.
I dont think hed be too dissapointed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut, Trembull

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20534

• susieq
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 12
Belize is a good Idea...
Last Edit: 4 months 5 days ago by susieq.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20535

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:ohmy: I dove all over Lighthouse on our last trip to Belize. How did I not see something like that? Dang, I need to go back and pay closer attention to the junk on the bottom. We spent better than a week just diving and snorkeling all around the reef. That's a bummer!

I keep getting words changed by this stupid smartass phone. I go back to change wording and it is changed again by the stupid phone. I need to get a phone that doesn't change what I typed. Dove, dive and several other words confuse this stupid phone.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate