Welcome, Guest
(193 Viewing)  (193) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 3 months 2 days ago #20536

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 187
Here is the bell.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20537

did you all go off to Belize ? incummmcado ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20538

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
did you all go off to Belize ? incummmcado ?

No but were thinking about it. :)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20539

What happened to Russ" I am a bit worried. .Did he wait too long ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20540

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 397
B) I'm still kicking, my Friend. I just got into a complete disaster of a situation and am trying to fight my way out. It is a disaster here and I am right in the middle of it, I feel like a tin can with twenty kids shooting at me from all sides. I need to get to my guns so I can shoot back. This is crazy. It is 11:30 or there about and I am just getting done for a few hours. I have to get up about 4:45 to get breakfast and get ready to take the step-daughter to her appointment. Then I have to get busy with getting to work on fighting to get my credit score repaired. This is stupid.

I worked on the Hatteras and got the starboard engine to crank over. Not fast enough to start but the battery was low so I put it on a trickle charger for overnight and maybe it will crank fast enough to start in the morning after I get back. Today I went to an assisted living facility to see about getting the wife a nice place before they ship me off to get the bones cleaned out and put new grease in them. Works for me if it works for me. If not I am going to have to get ready for some drastic attempts like your suggestion about the med that helped you. I went through another test on Wednesday and when the result gets back I will find out how these treatments are doing here. If the numbers are getting back where they belong we may move the bone marrow thing back or cancel it altogether if it looks like I can beat this without the trip. I'll know in a few days. If the Hatteras starts I will try to get the other engine going. The port engine was supposed to be running but I don't believe anyone on that. Okay, Baboon is running and the Hatteras is almost running. When it cranked over about twice real slow I thought it was going to start but the fuel lines are leaking and I have t stop that so I don't fill the bilge with diesel. Not to mention my clothes and shoes.
At least I am sure the boat will have at least one running engine real soon. My brother said that if it will crank, it will start. 3208's are awesome engines. These have the blowers and even sound high power just turning over once or twice.

I also got two of the signs in the shop finished and delivered today. Finished last night about midnight and loaded into the truck and delivered this afternoon when I got back from Sarasota. My truck is getting stupid and has been stalling once in a while for no apparent reason. It starts right back up but it did this before and it was the main computer and it cost me about $1,500 before it was all over. The stupid hit to my credit score has shut me out of trading it in and getting a new truck. My credit score has been hit so bad that I'll be lucky if I can even pay attention.

Okay, so I am working when I am supposed to be resting, stressing out when I am supposed to be relaxing and typing when I am supposed to be sleeping. Hummmmm? Oh well, if I did what those doctors tell me I'll never get anything done. Ya Think? Also, I am fighting with the step-daughter about getting out of here and get back into her own place so I don't have to keep being her driver and limo service. I have been taking the grand daughter out for driving lessons the past two days to. That's the fun part of my day. She is a pleasure to watch. We went out on the Parish road today and she got up to about 60MPH for the first time. When I said it was time to turn into a driveway and head back she took it literally and we nearly ended up in a ditch. But, she managed to stop a couple of feet short of plowing a new field so I figure it was a good landing. A little nerve racking but fun. Nobody got hurt, the car is fine and my heart has slowed back down pretty much. I managed to cut some old geezer off when I was learning and he sideswiped me on the right and tried to blame it on me. I was a new 16 year old driver and her was 80. The judge saw it a little different and it turned out pretty well for me. Fun, fun, fun!

Okay, it's after midnight so I am going to get off here. Just know that I am alive and kicking and will try to get some of the stuff done that I want to have for the cookout. I still have some paintings and some treasure related stuff to take up for the cookout if I can. Main thing is just to get my skinny body up there to see all my friends and stuff myself with those legendary ribs. Gotta get to those ribs.

Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20541

• thetigers2
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Can't wait to see you again my Brother in Arms..

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20542

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I got the starboard engine cranking on the Hatteras. I went to the marina to unload some junk out of the truck. When I went to leave the truck wouldn't start. I tracked the problem to the fuel pump. The fuse is good but the pump is not working. A shot of starting fluid fires it right up for a few seconds. Today I am getting a new pump and starting to pull the fuel tank out once I get some gas cans to put the gas in. I hate trucks!

Meantime, it is nearly 6:00 so I have to get the kid going to the clinic. Now that I am down to one vehicle everything falls on me. No other drivers have a vehicle.

Later,.... I needs me coffee!!!! Where is me coffee bucket? Yo Ho, man the cannons and repel all boarders!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20543

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ you need a truck like mine. I have a 2001 Ford F-250 diesel with the 7.3 litre diesel engine. It will run forever. I have 250,000 miles on it and it runs like new. I never had a problem with it. I have heard from other owners that these engines will go over 500,000 miles before needing a rebuild! Remember I towed your truck from Pinellas Park with my truck. I get 15 miles per gallon no matter what I am towing. I'm thinking about getting the single shot injectors that will boost the power up to 395hp and increase the economy up to 18mpg. These engines were built by International Harvester for the Ford Motor Company from 1995 to 2003. They were so good that sales went down because nobody that bought them got rid of them. You can still find these trucks for sale on Craigslist but they are selling for big bucks. I paid $5500 for mine. The interior was shot. Upholstery ripped to shreads and I had it all re-upholstered with new carpet for $800.

Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Salvor6. Reason: Added content.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20544

• Roger.Leclercq
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 15
Russ Ive had my 97 F250 7.3 diesel crew cab 4x4 for14yrs bought used for $10k now has 203K miles runs great pules my 28' boat great. I thought of the chip up grade but my theory is if it ain't broke don't fix it. There is a guy at my marina that has the same truck with 430,000 miles and still runs strong he has been through three transmissions but he says its because was pulling heavy loads and hot-roding it. The 97 diesel has the 96 body stile as they initially couldn't fit the engine in the new body stile

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20545

Russ,

Russ, When you activate the fuel pump by turning the key, , you pull in the fuel pump relay. the fuel pump is held in by a dual; coil relay. After it starts, it continues to be held in by the air flow, elec. ( the second coil) When it is running nicely, you release the key. The relay continues to be held in by the airflow system elec.and the motor continues to run. If for any reason the motor ceases to run, the relay immediatly drops out and the fuel pump immediately loses power and drops out. No running engine.if this coil fails.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 2 weeks ago #20546

• Roger.Leclercq
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 15
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
Russ,

Russ, When you activate the fuel pump by turning the key, , you pull in the fuel pump relay. the fuel pump is held in by a dual; coil relay. After it starts, it continues to be held in by the air flow, elec. ( the second coil) When it is running nicely, you release the key. The relay continues to be held in by the airflow system elec.and the motor continues to run. If for any reason the motor ceases to run, the relay immediatly drops out and the fuel pump immediately loses power and drops out. No running engine.if this coil fails.

Don also the new cars and trucks have a pressure sensor when you first turn the key it pressurizes the fuel system if there is a leak and it doesn't see pressure it will shut it off. This is a safety function as if you get into a accident and break a fuel line the electric pump will not feed a fire. That also helps with the ethanol gas as a pressurized system wont have the phase separation problems from absorbing water that a boat with a open system has.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 1 week ago #20549

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Just a quick short and sour report. I just left the Cancer Center. Not good. Last week I got a bad blood work report so we retested. That is the standard for the testing. We look for a spike or serious dip if the numbers get to squirrely. The Kappa Light chains are normally under 20 on a normal reading. I have been dealing with numbers around 150 to 225 and there about. Last week's test results went up to 297. That was an allert as it was running much lower on average. Okay. So last week we decided to retest and see if it was just a spike again. It had happened before. I got the results a few hours ago. I don't like even saying Near 500. The result went up 200 points in a week. They were watching for signs of a spike and are sure the numbers are right. Anyhow, we did another retest and stopped chemo for the waiting until next test results. That will be next week. Wednesday to be exact. I'm running around getting parts for the truck. The fuel pump is the wrong one again. The parts jerk,. Err clerk, says I have to order a different assembly that will run half again as much. Naturally!. Anyhow, I will try to get back to this tonight. I am up to my ass in alligators and they seem pissed off and hungry. I also started another civil war at home. I told the kids it is time to get the hell out. My doctor asked a lot of questions about home life and he says the constant fighting of the daughter and wife, do nothing kids, spending over $1,200 a month on food and other ludicrously high bills is putting me under way to much stress. And I didn't even get to the shop, boats, broke down truck, psyco wife with dementia and the boats I am paying to store. Oh, did I mention boats? Yup, to much stress there. Later Y'all.

Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 1 week ago #20550

Hmmmmmmm

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 1 week ago #20551

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ you have to take action NOW. Do you have two step-daughters living with you? Ship one off to Oregon and let the other one spend the rest of her house arrest in jail. You shouldn't have to support them in their middle age!

I have problems too. I bought an awning for my front deck. I'm tired of getting soaked by the roof runoff when it rains. I paid $115 for the awning and then I asked the dealer "how much to install it?" They wanted $125. I said I will install it myself. I try to avoid climbing ladders at my age but with my insurance, a hospital visit is much less! It's difficult to install by myself but I got it. Now the front door hits the inner ribs on the awning! Also it is not wide enough! Next step: pour another rum & coke.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 1 week ago #20552

k russ, it's about time that you post reports on your progress, or I won't show you my new beard etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteFeather

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 6 days ago #20553

It'sNow over a week, are the results that bad ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 6 days ago #20554

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:( worse than anything I have heard in this crazy life. The chemo quit working, the cancer has spread and is back with a vengence. It is not good. I will have to wait until I get home to use my computer to leave this update. The chemo is not working. The bone marrow biopsy is set for Friday morning and then we will be deciding what we can do. Right now it doesn't look good. I will have to get back to this tonight. Sorry but this phone has dropped two posts and I need to get this posted right the first time. I will be back tonight.

Aquanut, if I can't get to this tonight you can answer any questions you remember. I will do my best to get on here around 9:30 or 10:00 tonight, Wednesday, 05/10/19.

Thanks, Bro!
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 6 days ago #20555

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:laugh: Okay, Don Jose, let's see that bared..... Error ..... ???? ..... Beard? ???? :pinch:
Hi
Bear?

Boats?

Here's my beard

Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by WhiteFeather.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 5 days ago #20556

You call that a beard ''''''''''/ I would expect that from someone that has cancer, but -- ' it's about time you quit fooling around. The last time i suggested cesium was to xxxx. he had terminal stomach cancer, prognosois 4 momths to go.'''''''''''''''with his Doctors permission, im fact he was the one that suggested our meeting, I started him on cesium, he noticed the pain was gone - characteristic of Cesium. After the month was over he went to a diagnostic clinic - no cancer, he then had it crosschecked, results the same. Well he felt so good that he decided to work on his house and fell, His doctor immediately confined him to bed, which he faithfully followed, then he started getting restless, and within a few hr he was dead. The jagged end of the rib cut a hole in his heart. It seemed that he was destined to go - one way or the other.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 5 days ago #20557

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Ahoy Y'All, it is about 5:00 Thursday and I am just trying to get some rest before fixing dinner for the mob. The biopsy is set for tomorrow at 9:00 AM but I have to be at the hospital at 7. Of course no food after midnight. I usually get up between 2 and 4 and fix something to eat. Last night it was potato pancakes and sausage. At 5:30 I had coffee, oatmeal, leftover fried fish and beans. I eat lots of food several times a day that puts these teenagers to shame. My weight has gone up to 173.5. I am using 200 pounds as a target weight for now.

Okay, I tried to get the step-daughter into an RV yesterday. It was the best deal on a 28 foot travel trailer that I had EVER seen. She has the money and we need to get her and the grandkids out of here. This has been going on way to long and I want my house back without having her and the kids here underfoot. My food bill alone is over $1,200 a month. They run three A/C's constantly and my power bill has gone up to right at $300. a month. I have to run her to work, pick her up after work, run her to parole meetings and all sorts of things. I am having a hard time just keeping up with the wife and my appointments. Anyhow, the RV was killer. She kept calling the lady and changing her offer, stalling and procrastinating like she always does. Finally she lost the camper. Typical!
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate