Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(84 Viewing)  (84) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 day 7 hours ago #20578

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 380
:( It has been a few rough days this week. The bone biopsy report has been returned to the doctor's office but I haven't been advised as to the content or prognosis yet. Today turned into a disaster when I went to Bay Pines to get my scripts filled. The cancer center made a small error by writing two scripts on one header and it started an avalanche. I got to the VA with these scripts and turned them in as usual. It takes the pharmacy about an hour or so to fill them and I sign for them and head home. Today it started at the bottom and went down from there.

I turned the scripts in and went to the cafeteria to have lunch while I waited for them to be filled. About noon I was called and told that there was a problem with two of the scripts and they couldn't be filled. It just happened to be two important ones that I was already out of and absolutely needed filled. I went back to the pharmacy and was told that there was an error in how the were written. Okay, so it was only a little after 12:30 so I said, "no problem, I will go back the 60 miles to the cancer center and get them re-written and return to the VA. I got them and took off. As I was approaching the entrance ramp to the interstate to cross the Skyway a cop car blocked the ramp and a truck dropped some traffic cones and the workers blocked the ramp. Okay, no problem, I just continued to the next entrance ramp. It was also blocked. I stopped and asked if there was an accident or something. They told me that the bridge and interstate were close until the approaching storm goes by. The weather guessers were saying that winds exceeding 50 knots are predicted to hit within a very short time. Standard procedure is to close the Skyway if winds exceed 40 knots. Okay, this is a fast moving storm and predicted to run past very quickly so I just shut down the truck under a bridge and said I would wait it out. The alternate route is over 100 miles out of my way and would add 2 1/2 hours to my trip each way, to get back with the new scripts. Okay, so I wait for the storm to go by. As it gets later and later I decided to go up the street and have some dinner at Bob Evans. After dinner I figured it was to late to make the trio today so I called the cancer center about the scripts. I asked if I could have someone stop by and pick them up and I would just pay out of pocket to fill them at Publix or someplace near home. They said it would be alright so I called home and had the wife and grand daughter go to the center and pick up the scripts and drop them at Publix. Meantime, I am sitting in St Pete waiting for the winds to die down.

Finally, around 4:30 or there about the bridge was opened and I headed home. I stopped at Publix and picked up the last two scripts, a ham for Sunday's dinner and went home. I cut a nice big chunk of strawberry cheesecake and called it a day. I called it a lot of other things too but we'll leave it at that for now. Meantime, I am recovering from getting three days behind my meds but I am starting to feel a little better. I think that as far as the affordable meds I am on, that I will just pay out of pocket from now on. At least with the affordable ones. I have some that I couldn't possibly afford to pay for on my own. Even if I get reimbursed it would take to long and I would have to pay some bills late. No, I'll use Publix for some of the lesser expensive ones and try to avoid running out again. It was last year at the cookout that I ran out of two pain meds and paid dearly at the cookout. I was in terrible pain that weekend but managed to get through it. Those awesome ribs really help quell the pain and also beat down the cancer. :laugh: :lol: :woohoo: YUMMMMMM!

Okay, enough of this lost day crap. I need to get back to getting ready for next Sunday's cookout. I got to be ready for those awesome ribs and getting back with good friends and good times. It really hit me hard when I couldn't be there a couple of years ago. My wife was sick and I couldn't leaver her home alone but I won't have that problem this year. I will be there! I want to get there Friday so I can help set up and get things ready and stay over to help with the cleanup. I always try to stay a day or two after everyone has headed home.

Well, I have an early day tomorrow so I had best get off this thing. I will be up and running by 5 in the morning tomorrow. I get to sleep in on weekends. :laugh:
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 1 day 7 hours ago by WhiteFeather.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 day 4 hours ago #20579

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 179
Russ my doctor calls in my scripts to the pharmacy and they call me when it's ready.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 22 hours 53 minutes ago #20580

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 107
The Cookout is on Saturday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wreckdiver, thetigers2

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 5 hours 13 minutes ago #20581

Russ, there is always the Cesium Chloride for eliminating the pain plus the cancer. HOW TO USE CBD OIL
TO GET RESULTS

Step 1
DAILY DOSE OF CBD
From the minute you take your first drop of Herbalist Oils CBD Hemp Oil Drops - cannabinoids will flood your system - acting as natural neuro transmitters to stop pain, end anxiety, ensure a good night’s sleep, and promote complete body balance.

Step 2
NATURAL, FAST RELIEF
Your results with CBD Hemp Oil Drops will improve with continued use. CBD is 100% non-habit forming and is completely safe. It can be taken daily, has NO psychoactive properties, and will not harm you in any way. Plus, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

Step 3
TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH
With Herbalist Oils™ Full Spectrum CBD, you always get the proper dose in your body, so you feel good all day long. And it gives you superior absorption compared to all other CBD capsules or gummies on the market.ncer.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 hour 58 minutes ago #20582

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 179
Russ I believe Don Jose is right. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate