Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(100 Viewing)  (100) Guest

TOPIC: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20653

• thetigers2
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 47
Good hearing from you , Russ thoughts and prayers are with you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1767

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 2 weeks ago #20654

• Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 33
Russ, it's time to quit playing around, go to the Cesium treatment, it is a specific for bone cancer' It stops any pain from the cancer by neutralizing the cancer effects. ^&*%$)(++@@# ? ? ? It IS comparable.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by 1767.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 1 week ago #20655

• Junior Treasure Hunter
RUS,S O RrUSS, WHERE ART THEE ???

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 5 days ago #20656

• Junior Treasure Hunter
Russ,please type in , Wolfe Clinic, cesium chloride. c treatment compadle with?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 4 days ago #20657

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 198
Russ have not heard anything from you in over a week. is everything OK? Give us an update.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 months 4 days ago #20658

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
I'm starting to enclose the sides of my work shop but the rain keeps interfering. It rained all day today. I went out there in the evening and the mosquitos just attacked me all over! Went thru a whole can of Deep Woods Off.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Salvor6.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20675

• Junior Treasure Hunter
Russ, let us hear from you,

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20676

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Don Jose, it looks like Russ has abandoned TreasureWorks. The best place to catch him and his latest posts is on his Facebook page.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20677

• Roger.Leclercq
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 17
So Russ is still hanging in there? Did he out from under the freeloader (wife's daughter) also how is he doing with his cancer battle and the VA

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20678

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russ is still hanging in there according to his last post. The freeloaders are still there. They will never go away. Russ is working on the Hatteras and he got the starboard engine running. Now working on the port engine. No update on the cancer issue but he is still alive.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20679

• Junior Treasure Hunter
Under what name Salvor ?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #20680

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Russel Hammerbacher

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 days ago #20681

• Junior Treasure Hunter
Sonora and Chihuahua are two Mexican states that are separated by a mountain chain that runs N/S a range that at times is almost vertical. . They were mostly populated by  a few scattered ranches, which were generally   abandoned due to the Mexican Revelutoin which had killed off the necessary population needed to repopulate them   The range is crisscrossed by paved roads now,. but when I was there you could find only a few mule trails. and only two roads, both dirt. this then was the area that I was exploring with my mule.    One night as I was approaching one such ranch I found myself debating wether to make camp or to continue to the lonely ranh, the ranch with the smell of fresh Coffee won out. After the usual calls to let the owner know that I  was approaching, he appeared at the door and greeted me with ' bien venidos, mi casa es tuyos"   After dinner   while we talking and drinking coffee, many strange things came up.  ' one', Don Jose  have you seen our  painted wall  ?,  " no" , I replied   'would you like to see it"   This was precisely why I was there  " yes, of coarse"    i replied.  " well it's  to the south of here about a 2 or 3 hrs travel by mule" So we made plans to go.   The next morning after he had caught his mule, we set off   In a few places the trail had been washed out.,    By myself  i would have been stoped, but since he knew where we were goimg, that was no problem.  We eventually came to a very rough aera and he led me down a narrow ravine very rough area ,  I could never have found my way.  I was wondering why the author had picked  such a spot, when  he suddenly said "we are there".   The spot was some 15 ft high x 20 ft wide.  On it there were painted in a redish  color  the footprints in natural size, were  the animal tracks,   They all were normal size,except for one, a human foot print.   There was already one of natural size, but this was about 18 inches long ?   This raised many questions.      When I questioned him, " he said rather off handily " oh you mean the redheaded ones"?  "What ever' I replied"   He told me that there had been a numberer of them living in (X) valley,    But the normal sized ones had killed them off.  In fact his father had killed the apparently last one near Chinapas.  "when I  asked him why"?  He merely shrugged and said "it seemed like a good idea"   'It seems they were  eight to 10 ft tall, had reddish hair, smooth reddish skim,  two rows of teeth, were peaceful   Story  Continues tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: wreckdiver

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 3 days ago #20682

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Thank you Don Jose. That is very interesting. Please continue your story.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 days ago #20684

• Junior Treasure Hunter
( at that the the sierras was very dangerous, there was no law but what you were able to enforce yourself.) I decided to visit old Hernandez, so saddling my mule I rode to his home.  as I drew near I commenced to sing out even so it was a far cry from the narco trafficante of today.)  Presently Hernandes shouted " bien venidos,  Mi casa es suyos"   With out announcing your self , it was assumed that you were up to no good and would risk being  shot.    I saw to my mule, then we returned to the house for some hot coffee.  I noticed that old Hernandez was unusually quiet, further questioning  brought out the fact that his old kiddies Victrola was. not working, somehow he had lost the needle.   I quickly reassured him that it was no problem, I then stepped out side, went to the nearest Pitaya and cut two large spines,, then shaped them to fit his pickup and turned on his the sound was even better.He was delighted and insisted on putting on his David and Goliath record.  He sat their patiently until the time came for David to clobberGoliath then he struck his left hand with his right with a loud bang ans cried " Sas ".  I think that was the only part of th record he listened for.    after trimming one to fit his head I turned the old Vibtrola on, the sound was even better than it was with thehe steel needle.    oaripagHe was then even more willing to talk, so we drifted into the reason that I had come to see him, prospect". I  asked him if he had ever acted on the information of the old Yaqui had told us,a couple of years before.  he said yes, that he had gone north to Sahuaripauand then continued north for 3 days to the rio Yaqui,,, where the rio had turned East running into Chihuahua.  He had found the placer ok but it was on one of southern cliffs. He and his son had recovered quite a bit of gold when they ran out of food and decided to return to Sahupa . so his sun volunteered to carry the gold. as they were climbing up one of the cliffs his sons pack somehowcame loore and fell down to an inaccessible place where it couldn't be recovered.  Hernandez started in making plans for their return but his son refused, he had a cushy job as the foreman on a cattle ranch near Obregon , so he was waiting for me.  He mentioned that he had found several sealed burial caves.  Hf opened one up, it contained two bodies wraped in metates, both were giants, a  male and a female.  He was so mad thinking that he had found some trinkets to sell that he threw the skeletons down the cliff.  I then explained to him that he hade indeed found a treasure but that he had thrown it away, that there  were any number of places in the world that would give him good money for them.  He later returned, but could find no trace of them, so the proof I could show the world vanished.    First strike

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 1 month 2 days ago #20685

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Very interesting Don Jose. I am waiting for the conclusion to this story!
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate