Welcome, Guest
(125 Viewing)  (125) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13424

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
Copy that Chuck, I'm definatly looking forward to being back on the beaches once again. B)
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13442

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
Home at last!

Made it in last night, and the bag with all my clothes just showed up this morning.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13443

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 31
Welcome home, Tommy. Enjoy!
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13456

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
wreckdiver wrote:
Morning Don Jose and John!

I've been missing your post here Don Jose, where have you been keeping yourself?

I won't presume to speak for Judy, as I think she would most likely cut my air hose if I did. However, I'm always happy to share a good pot of this Guatemalan coffee we have down this way. Hmmm that reminds me I will need to haul a few pounds back up to the States with me. Anyhow, keep sending folks our way and I'll plant ya a coffee tree when I get back down this way.

I've been keeping a journal about my travels and adventures for a number of years now, something I learned to do from all my travels in the Air Force. Someday I will have to put it all into a good book. But for right now there are to many secrets that need to be kept.

John, looking forward to seeing you and Deb again to be sure. Unlike my last couple of trips home, I should be hanging out for at least a month, so life should be at a much slower pace this time around.

Cut your air hose? :ohmy: Heck, no....I might need a buddy some day soon. Now, I might put a few drops of Visine in your grog when you're not looking...and take bets on how long before you run to the bathroom... :whistle: ... but I never mess around with air hoses.

And a big Congratulations on the 1000 Members!! Dang it, I missed it. I'll make it up to you with a round of Grog...on me. ;) :P

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13481

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
Welcome back Judy, I have missed having another woman around to keep Don Jose in order :S

I am not sure what has happened to Don Jose. Either his computer has had a nervous breakdown :woohoo: or he has gone on retreat to his cave at the end of the road, to contemplate his navel ;) Either way I hope he is well, it's always 'fishy' when he doesn't post, you just know something is 'just not right'

I am pleased you have had a good Summer of work, I hope it was fruitful for you.

Take care.

Shirley
it's never too late

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13490

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Thank you, Shirley! :) I've missed you, too! I'm betting that old reprobate is still celebrating his recent 90th birthday. Probably surrounded by beautiful Senoritas, taking advantage of his advanced age (cough, cough) by using it as an excuse for them to fetch him his tortillas and limeade. :whistle: ;)

I have had a wonderful summer, thank you very much! Very productive and just a blast (well, except for the parts where I rode a mudslide down the mountain and dodged a partial tunnel cave-in :blink: )....other than that it was great!

Can't wait til our friends get back on and we can stir the pot a bit around here. Let's roll 'em out of their hammocks and put their fingers back to work...shall we? So glad to see ya!! :cheer:

Re: TreasureWorks to close Guatemala office 5 years 8 months ago #13552

Good luck Tommy - we've enjoyed our short time reading this forum and look forward to the new format!
  • Page:
Moderators: Salvor6