Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(72 Viewing)  (72) Guest

TOPIC: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8818

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 163
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
At the entrance to the property where Old Port Royal is located.

On the east end of the Island of Roatan, on the hill overlooking Old Port Royal
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by wreckdiver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8819

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Is there a story coming? :)

Surely you're not just sight seeing! :laugh:
Dump a democrat!

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8835

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
While I am doing allot of sight seeing along the way, and there is lots to see on this wonderful island, I also came to find treasure. Now if these damn Pirate Ghost will just get out of the way and learn to let go of the past...
Arriving on Roatan for another Treasure Hunting trip to the island. The landing is just west of French Harbor, and about ten minutes from the Hotel I stay at.
My treasure hunting day trip back pack ready for another day in the field. For those who ask if I take my metal detector with, the Excal breaks down nicely into the pack along with mask, fins, snorkel and a few other necessary treasure hunting items.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by wreckdiver.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8837

Tommy

These videos are amazing. It looks like you are having heaps of fun and I'm sending you mental support and wishes that you find the treasure.
I think the ghosts of Roatan would give up their treasure to a worthy hunter like you, but please let us know about any spooky experiences!

And if you want any help... :D

Francesca
Not all treasure is silver and gold.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8840

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Gracias Francesca, I appreciate the support and the wishes! You think that these ghost would know who they are dealing with, and just surrender their long ago hidden ill-gotten gain. But no, like so many who have gone before them, they are being possessive about worldly treasures they can no longer touch. It’s just a matter of time and they will learn the error of their ways.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8841

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
You're not using the right pack, Tommy. You need a proton pack. B)

Or you could appeal to their greed and offer a trade. Something they can use.... :)
Attachments:

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8843

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
LOL, I was thinking about you as I passed by your little Island Paradise the other day on my way to Roatan.
OK, I will confront them head on and appeal to their lust for shiny objects while you sneak up behind them and zap them with that proton pack.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #8846

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Deal. ;)

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #9016

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Well, we are just about all packed up and ready to head back to Guatemala this weekend and hope to be back in Guatemala City no later than Monday. Our stay here in Honduras has been outstanding, and educational. This is a beautiful country and we have made lots of new friends and contacts here.
I will be posting some new videos once I have had a chance to go through it all. I'm estimating that I shot about 20 plus hours of video, so there is lots of editing to do.
We will be heading back this way again very soon.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #9024

Lisinun
hint, get Judy or Greenhorn gal to front for you. They can open doors that are normally closed to hairy ,bearded males. for some obscure reason.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #9064

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Some gentleman you are, Tayoper. Aren't the men supposed to open the door for the ladies? :P

So.....didja rid the pirate ghosts of their burden Tommy?

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #9073

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
The pirate ghost are still holding on to the hoard, at least that's my story and I'm sticking with it for the time being.

In my humble opinion I think that many of the pirate ghost aka "duppees" of Roatan are lurkers on TreasureWorks. They did keep me up a couple nights taunting me. They seemed angry that no good looking wenches with Proton Packs were along with me this trip.

Re: TreasureWorks Launches Honduras Treasure Expedition 6 years 9 months ago #9074

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Heheheh.....those pesky Lurker ghosts, eh? My apologies for their misguided frustration. If not for their attachment to shiny objects...they might have found paradise long ago. B)

Perhaps we can satisfy their curiosity on your next trip....I will keep the pack charged, just in case. ;)
Moderators: Salvor6