Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(106 Viewing)  (106) Guest

TOPIC: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold

The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 2 months ago #11820

• lvcharb
  • Treasure Hobbyist
One of the world's largest treasure deposit legends, concerning tons of Incan gold and silver artifacts, came about during the Conquest of Peru by Spanish Conquistadores in the sixteenth century. Legend also has it that twice in history this deposit has been discovered and small portions recovered! Not only has this story survived five centuries, but countless famous adventurers and explorers have researched, studied and explored for this hidden treasure deposit, yet it remains hidden even today!

I am the son-in-law of one of these famous explorers, partner of Commander George M. Dyott the late Eugene K. Brunner, and I acquired Brunner's Llanganati research documentation after his demise. This never before published information was the basis for my book LUST FOR INCA GOLD 2013 (ISBN 13:978-1480049253) in which I lay out the entire Llanganati Story & Maps for all to examine. The possible location of this enormous treasure deposit is also exposed!

I enjoy discussing this topic and would be happy to answer any questions or debate any theories one might pose (without of course disclosing all the secrets within my 582 page manuscript :) )

Steven J. Charbonneau This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11882

• Kanacki
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 15
Hello Ivcarb

Looks like an interesting book another one to add to my collection.

Did you ever manage to varify the story of the 2 British seamen who allegedly found a cave?

Kanacki

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11895

• old man
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 8
lvcharb wrote:
One of the world's largest treasure deposit legends, concerning tons of Incan gold and silver artifacts, came about during the Conquest of Peru by Spanish Conquistadores in the sixteenth century. Legend also has it that twice in history this deposit has been discovered and small portions recovered! Not only has this story survived five centuries, but countless famous adventurers and explorers have researched, studied and explored for this hidden treasure deposit, yet it remains hidden even today!

I am the son-in-law of one of these famous explorers, partner of Commander George M. Dyott the late Eugene K. Brunner, and I acquired Brunner's Llanganati research documentation after his demise. This never before published information was the basis for my book LUST FOR INCA GOLD 2013 (ISBN 13:978-1480049253) in which I lay out the entire Llanganati Story & Maps for all to examine. The possible location of this enormous treasure deposit is also exposed!

I enjoy discussing this topic and would be happy to answer any questions or debate any theories one might pose (without of course disclosing all the secrets within my 582 page manuscript :) )

Steven J. Charbonneau This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

lvcharb , Thanks for posting the information about your book. I'm going to add it to my collection. I am curious. Since you have all that documentation why haven't you looked for the treasure or have you??

I'm sure with the information that you have, that someone would be willing to do a joint venture with you to try and find the treasure. B)

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11906

• lvcharb
  • Treasure Hobbyist
The story of the two Englishmen is detailed within the book. Without going into much detail, all that has been written previously concerning their story has been third and fourth hand information. Commander George Miller Dyott was the original source of this information in Ecuador, and Eugene Brunner was his partner in the Llanganati search. My book publishes the relevant portions of the Englishmen's map for the first time ever and Brunner discovered all the landmarks represented on them! Yes, all these details are shared within my book. To date, even though the landmarks have been discovered and exposed, the existence of these two Englishmen has not been confirmed, but many portions of there story has been and new evidence and leads have also been revealed concerning Dyott's source of this information (the Bermenders & Albertsons) !

PS . . . In the second edition of Lust For Inca Gold Commander Dyott's last surviving son has helped fill in some of the gaps in the story as well.

Thanks for your interest.
Steve C.

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11908

• lvcharb
  • Treasure Hobbyist
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but my book explains why I did not mount an expedition to recover the treasure at the time. Instead I spent two years negotiating with the President, Minister of Defense, and Institute of Patrimony & Culture in Ecuador (with a million dollar letter of credit backing the project) to obtain an Archeaological Permit and Pesidential Decree for just that purpose. Now, more than a quarter of a century later I have chosen to publish Brunner's and my findings.

My next project will be yet another book based on the further explorations and discoveries of Eugene Brunner on other Ecuadorian Treasures, then it is possible that I may consider an expedition to answer the Llanganati question once and for all. In other words, are the treasure deposits (Cave, Lake and Chapman's Grave deposits where Brunner says they are or not)?

Steve C.

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11913

• Kanacki
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Hello Ivancarb

Your letter of credit it was via a man called Alain by any chance?

Kanacki

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11916

• lvcharb
  • Treasure Hobbyist
No, I am not familiar with that name. There have also been many shady financial dealings over this treasure search over the years. My company's (Ecuadoran Explorations, Inc.) minority partners supplied the letter of credit through their bank in Atlanta. My partners in the project were above board and extremely well-to-do members of Atlanta's high-society, R. Randall Rollins (parent company of Orkin) and Justus C. Martin Jr. (Robinson-Humphrey Company -sold to AMEX).

lvcharb

Re: The Llanganati Treasure - Lost Inca Gold 7 years 1 month ago #11923

• Kanacki
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Hello Ivcarb

It seems you have a well funded well planned project ahead of you. I wish you the best success in your endevour.

Kanacki
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate