Welcome, Guest
(271 Viewing)  (271) Guest

TOPIC: Golden Library of the Maya

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12240

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 1
Don Jose,

My apologies, but I cannot join you in the 'Smote House', or whatever you chaps call it these days. Nor can I discuss my latest Technology with you, or anyone else, for that matter.

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12241

David, Sigh, it is a shame that we will never have that lovely, cool, fresh limeade. :(

Now I will never be able to share some of the fascinating examples of success that i have had, both experimentally, and in the field, in this phase of the para - normal which has blended into the normal physical as they evolved. So be it...

These involved several years of intensive exploration and experimentation in this, and the allied fields,
which culminated in the successful finding of the Legendary, lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa, and the accompanying history, which will rewrite phases of early developments of Western History.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12245

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Don Jose De La Mancha,

I 'spose I was a bit quick on the draw, my Friend. My apologies. Thought you're tellin' me I'd been too long in the Sun(maybe so). Must come from my years ridin' with the dregs of Poncho Villa's Jodidos, on the Chihuahua 'Frontier'. Them Vaqueros musta 'learnt' me some bad manners, that I'm still-a-reckonin' with. At thirteen, ya tend ta get tough in a hurry. Lol For the most part, I was treated quite well, down there. Some very good memories, to be sure.

I know that Dowsing has merit--because of what I've done with it--against some incredible odds. And, I know that there are two primary principles concerned therewith: Spiritual, and Physical. I'm persuaded that it's a conflation of the two. The meta-physical requiring an enhanced, or altered state of mind--the Physical requiring no more concentration than say, driving, for example. Be happy ta swap some ideas.

Been reading about Tayopa for nigh fourty years. Must be something to it. I was in the town of Creel in 1981. Brought out a little gold. My maternal Uncle had some dealings there.

Somewhere up in those Mountains, is a cave containing some very interesting pre-Hispanic 'Treasure' of an ancient order. It's guarded by the local Indians. It's in a valley shaped like a
----. Perhaps one day we'll go there.

Do you know where the Sacred Mountain Of The Apaches is located down there? That may bear some further discussion.

David

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12248

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 180
Etruscan Gold Book
This Is Believed To Be Oldest Complete Multiple Page Book Found In The World
It Is Made Six Plates Of Gold,Each 5x4,5 cm.And Bound With Two Rings
It Dates To 600 B.C
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12250

You 'have' been out in the sun too long ;) 'as I have'. :laugh: But not for your statements on dowsing etc. I am in complete agreement. I have no Shibboleths on the physical side, most, if not all, can be eliminated.

Yes, Tayopo exists, I have it titled. To eliminate any drawn out, off topic, posting here, I would suggest checking on --> www.treasurenet.com/forums/tayopa/

I like Creel very much, but now it is saturated with the narcos. That is where we hired our helicopter for
flights to inaccessible sections of Tayopa.

I have a great rapport with the Guayajiro Indians who were used to work the Tayopa area. I will ask them about the cave with the prehispanic materiel. for you.

As for the Apache, about the only contact that I have had with them, is through our Apache Surveyor, whose mother used to tell me of the days of life in the Sierras in the late 1800's.

I did live with the Yaqui for over 5 years in the 50's and early 60's.

As for the Maya golden Tablets, as I mentioned, while I lived in the jungles next to British Honduras for 6 months, I did not specifically look for them, just any ole Ruins.

So shall we go to the patio to drink our cool fresh limeades, or would you prefer coffee?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12252

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Well, if it's the AM, then it'll have ta be coffee, ta git me ole gizzard ta hoppin. But, if'n it's the PM, limeade it shall be, even if I have ta do the fixin'.

My uncle Floren LeBaron lives in Quintana Roo. He's born and raised in Mexico. I worked with him a lot up in the Sierra Madre. Back in 1955, he was a good uncle to have on the LeBaron Ranch. My uncles had a large herd of horses for us to choose from. The Vaqueros gave me the nick-name--Mis Ojos.

Looking for the Mayan Library would be a tall order, I'm afraid. That's a lot of area to scan--even with the Eagletron System--And, each hit would have to be investigated, to determine whether it was smelted, or natural occurring gold. It would take quite a bit of time, and would have to be well financed. And, then there is the very real problem of what to do with it once it is located. A position that few have ever been in--and, fewer yet would know how to deal with. I fit in both of those categories--at least for the time being.
I am not certain that I would want to be an 'accessory' to something, that may not have a good ending.

Your Spanish must be impeccable. I wish I could say the same for mine. If I had to, I could do a crash-course--but, what the heck. Your Yaqui can't be half bad either:

There's reputed to be several caches hidden by the Apaches, around the Sacred Mountain, in northern Chihuahua, or Sonora.

Yes, you might ask about that cave. I'll have to see what I can dig up on it. The person from whom I derive the story, was operating out of Creel--and he mentioned another American at his hotel, with the name-plate Jeff Chandler on his door, and wondered about him.

Mexican law, and human nature being what it is, you must have your work cut out for you. It seems that only the criminals, in and out of gov't can have guns in Mexico these days. Not like I knew it.

I am no longer with Treasurenet. Too may vipers on that forum for my taste. So, cannot access your Tayopa information. Perhaps we can do it another way.

I will be honored to help you with any of your projects. Half of my relatives are Mexican. If you need a second opinion on something you have dowsed, then feel free to email me a Google Earth Image, with Longitude and Latitude.

David Jose LeBaron

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12283

G'evening David, Cafe? "Lupita, por favor"--

It appears that I may have a bit of mining to do on you my friend, You must forgive me tonight, but I have a stack of paperwork to finish before I can go to bed.

Nos encontremos en la manana por cafe caliente. See you in the morning for coffee.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12284

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Buenas Noches Amigo--Don Jose-

Pos si como no......tomamos café en la manana.......con leche burra......porque nos comimos las borregas.

It's starting to come back a little--not that I was ever fluent. Catch ya in the morning.....

David

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12287

Thanks Wreck diver, I have been trying for years to imagine just what the Mayan Gold leaf book must look like.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12288

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Don Jose, with allot of searching and a little good luck I hope to someday to be able to show you and the rest of the world just exactly what the Mayan gold books look like.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12289

G'morning David. well down where the trade winds play it still is. Almost forgot fresh, hot, sweet rolls with your cafe?? Lupita ! ...

I am afraid that we are hi-jacking wreck divers Mayan Tablets, perhaps we should start another for our conversation, or go email? Then again, perhaps some would like to listen in and contribute.? Wreck diver, Kanacker ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12290

• Kanacki
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 15
Hello All

Yes I am lurking in the background :laugh:

Just listening in at the moment in between getting my business tax in order. :angry:

It has been a very interesting topic so far. :huh:

Kanacki

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12291

Don Wreckdiver, I am going to hold you to that, in the meantime join us for Oirish coffee out in the patio by the fire pit?

Here is part of the Adventurers Club Office with the homemade canoe that Dan & Ginger Lamb sailed down the west coast of the Americas, from LA, down to Panama, and then through the Panama canal.

www.adventurersclub.org/About.php

Browse through it, especially the articles - archives. One can spend hours reading of adventures.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12292

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
I will do that, Gracias!

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 2 months ago #12293

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Good Evening Don Jose,

So, ya got hot sweet rolls ta boot. Man, yer makin' it perty hard fer me ta say no. A little goat milk ta flavor my coffee, and this ole cowboy is ready ta ride.

Some time when we're swappin' lies--remind me ta tell ya 'bout the time I slew two quail, with one machete toss. Lol.

Yeah, you have a point there...we should probably do an email exchange. You'll have to take charge of that, as I wouldn't know the proper procedure.

I have a Google, as well as a Yahoo email. The Google email is best for exchanging Google Map Images.

Let's do both: Email, as well as TreasureWorks....should others wish to follow some of our exchanges.

David

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 1 month ago #12338

Hola Ladies & Gentguys: Perhaps we had better start with the care and handling of luvin mules in the bush for wreck diver, Dave,

The single cinch saddle, common in Mexico and other Latin countries.--> This obscenity uses a single strap to hold the saddle on top of a mule. As you approach you will see the mule eyeing you and appraising the situation carefully.

As you draw near, the mule will draw in a huge breath so that it's tummy is fully inflated and rounded, which it holds while you place the saddle on it and attempt to tighten the single strap that goes around it's tummy.

When at last you are finished and step back, the mule gradually let's the air out of it's tummy ,so you must merely lounge against the saddle looking at the parrots flying over head, then without notice, give the strap another quick yank.

The mule will let out groan and simultaneously roll an eye back to see if you are in range of a bite or kick. But if you maintain eye contact, most will think the better of it and just pump in as much air into their tummy as possible.

This performance is repeated several time until the saddle is apparently secure - which it never is - then you are off to the tune of the mule's dissatisfied grunt.

Now the single cinch goes around it's tummy, so when going up, or down hill, one must often get down to move the cinch strap to the front or rear of that delicate rounded tummy. To the rear if going down hill, to the front if going up hill.

Most seasoned riders simply lean in the appropriate direction to keep the saddle in place by friction.

However this does not apply, if fleeing a pack of howling Indians or bandidos. It is very distressful to have the saddle simply slide off under these circumstances.

You will also find a set of thingies to put your feet into, called stirrups. They are adjustable. Generally you adjust them so that by standing up in them, the posterior section of your contact anatomy will just clear the saddle seat - which always has a few tack heads exposed

Next Dave will exlain how to insert the bit into the mule's mouth while keeping your fingers intact.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 1 month ago #12354

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Hola Don Jose! :laugh: thanks for the advice on the mule tack, but I like to travel light and don't plan on leading any livestock through the jungles during the search.

I'm sure that your now thinking, fine! :ohmy: but how are you going to haul all that heavy gold booty back to civilization? right? I thought so.

Easy, I will contact some old friends on the MBITR and...

Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by wreckdiver.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 1 month ago #12355

HI wrecker, I can just see you being helped to fall out of that open hatch once the Gold is aboard.. Remember, I once was a lt in the USAF and know just how financially hungry a lowly 2nd lt. is
Better that you stick with mules, they work equally well in Jungles also.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 1 month ago #12357

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Hmmm food for thought my friend. I did once learn the hard way that you cant really trust some officers. Lucky for him he did not screw me over until after we were out of the combat theater :whistle: or we would have had yet another friendly fire incident.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by wreckdiver.

Re: Golden Library of the Maya 7 years 1 month ago #12359

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Don Jose, et al,

Y'all got any of that mescal juice left...pass it on over. Don't want anything made in a wash-tub. 'Specially it's been used ta scrub diapers.

I see that yer just a regular Time-Traveler, ain't ya. Back in '71, the old timers up in the old Sandinista stronghold liked to recall the old days, when U.S Marines came to impose 'law and order'. They brought in their big Missouri mules, that weren't worth a damn, in that hill country. They wised up quickly, and converted to the smaller, local variety. They also liked to talk about what they'd do with any Marine, foolish enough to stray, or be lured away from the safety of numbers.

MORE MULE CONFABULATION ... aka ... PREVARICATION

Uncle Floren was mounting an expedition to explore an area of the Sierra Madre, from the little adobe town of Nicolas Bravo. I needed a mount, but, all we had was a mule, that first needed some taming.

Trouble was no one could stay aboard that critter. After making fools of all comers, Uncle Floren, who was a fair cowboy in his own right, decided upon a plan for my new mount. At 14, I already had more then 7 years riding experience.

Rising early in the morning, we loaded the two pack horses, and saddled our mounts. Floren mounted his horse, and taking the halter rope of the mule, he drew it up tight to his saddle-horn. Then I stepped into the saddle.Then we simply rode away. By the end of that first day, we had replaced the halter for a bridle. He never bucked again. Sure did cut down on general wear-n-tear. Indians break horses without breaking them. Heap Smart!...Save strength for Woman in teepee.

Victor was our guide on this trip. My Uncle Joel was married to his sister. Victor was born and raised in this country. He was the last of several brothers, who had all been killed off, as a result of taking on the Mexican Army, over land claims in those parts. In 1962, while riding the train between Casas Grandes, and Babicora (the old Hearst headquarters) we passed a Locomotive (underscore Loco) which they had blown off the tracks. Seems The Old West was loath to hand up her spurs.

When the terrain became too steep for hoofed creatures, we set up a base camp, hobbled our four-footed friends, and continued into some of the steepest, and most amazingly beautiful country. We fished the streams as we traveled--never ever seeing a single solitary soul. Thinking back on those days, I wonder just how many gold nuggets I trampled under foot.

I've no doubt, my gaze shall once again caress the folds of that faraway land--But, that will have to wait, until this life's 'sentence', has been 'commuted' to 'time served'...where distance and time, present no barriers.......

Oh....excuse me Don Jose...my mind drifted there for a moment....you were saying something about a bridle-bit into the mule's mouth.... yes....uh....that's easy.....Ya just rub the bit across his teeth..which they hate--with one hand firmly gripping his lower lip. Works every time. Never tried it on a Camel, though.....

David
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate