Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(81 Viewing)  (81) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7385

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Before cleaning This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7386

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
After. Lower left, second in. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7387

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
My parrot Sunny and I inside the Marquesas atoll. Sunny enjoys a sip of wine too! This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7389

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Lynn and I inside the Marquesas. Note 30 year old shark bite on my right rear shoulder, just at the line of armpit. Just a slight flesh wound. Didnt stop me for a second then or now. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7390

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Part of a clutch of our Pacific Parrotlets, the worlds smallest parrots. There is 2 green males and a blue female. We have 3 breeding pairs now. These are ready to go to the pet store. 2 local shops really like and want our birds. Good money, helps with the hobbies. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 4 days ago #7391

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Bed of truck ready for treasure hunting! This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 7 years 3 days ago #7397

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 23
DREE & I IN O5

ON THE BACK YARD OF HER HOUSE, NICE. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 3 years 3 weeks ago #16728

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 380
B) Come on Y'All, I'm sure there are many new people here that have jumped in over the past three years. Let's have a few updates and new member info on past lives or even what you younger people are doing now. Pop in and give us a few posts.

This was during my first tour in Vietnam in 1967 getting ready to drive in a convoy from Siagon to Phuoc Vinh.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
  • Page:
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate