Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(67 Viewing)  (67) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7385

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Before cleaning This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7386

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
After. Lower left, second in. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7387

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
My parrot Sunny and I inside the Marquesas atoll. Sunny enjoys a sip of wine too! This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7389

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Lynn and I inside the Marquesas. Note 30 year old shark bite on my right rear shoulder, just at the line of armpit. Just a slight flesh wound. Didnt stop me for a second then or now. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7390

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Part of a clutch of our Pacific Parrotlets, the worlds smallest parrots. There is 2 green males and a blue female. We have 3 breeding pairs now. These are ready to go to the pet store. 2 local shops really like and want our birds. Good money, helps with the hobbies. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7391

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Bed of truck ready for treasure hunting! This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 8 years 1 month ago #7397

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 55
DREE & I IN O5

ON THE BACK YARD OF HER HOUSE, NICE. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 4 years 2 months ago #16728

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 468
B) Come on Y'All, I'm sure there are many new people here that have jumped in over the past three years. Let's have a few updates and new member info on past lives or even what you younger people are doing now. Pop in and give us a few posts.

This was during my first tour in Vietnam in 1967 getting ready to drive in a convoy from Siagon to Phuoc Vinh.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 4 months 2 weeks ago #20702

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:unsure: I had another page of all sorts of information that just went missing. I don't know if it is this computer or TreasureWorks site. I had a long story written out and when I looked up to see what was written I had an entire page of 3's. thousands of the number 3. a long, possibly to long, description of hobbies other than Treasure Hunting. Steve has his birds and several others of you have other hobbies that we do when we can't get out diving or detecting. me, yeah, I have other hobbies too. Shooting is one that I like and get out on the boat as often as I can. I seldom mention it because these days a lot of people get wound up over guns. I believe in the 2nd amendment and have had guns since before I can remember. My kids were started off very young.7 and 8 years old and they were hunting rabbits, squirrel, ducks and other small game with their .22's and single shot shotguns. I have several guns. By several I mean quite a few but I don't take them all out on the boat. I often get to shoot at friends farms or hunting lands. When I was younger I did a lot of quick draw shooting and cowboy shooting. Slightly different than range shooting you find on inside gun ranges. Shooting from horseback was always one of my favorites. I can't do that much any more because I would have a lot of trouble just staying on the horse but shooting from a boat deck across the water is still a challenge. I'll try to get some video the next time we go out. Most people don't believe you when you explain how shooting from a rolling deck at balloons blowing away at 50 or 75 yards can be done. It can and it is a lot of fun.

It is 12:35 and I am tired so I am going to see if I have any photos of us shooting out on the water. If I do I'll post a few. If not I'll have to shoot some video instead of just targets next time out. I don't think I have many shooting photos in this computer but I'll look. :lol: :lol: :woohoo:

Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 4 months 2 weeks ago #20703

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 55
thanks giving and my FAT CAT

IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 4 months 2 weeks ago #20704

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
B) Ahoy All, I am thinking of shutting down the Facebook crap. I started using it more after my computer crashed and my cell phone could only get Fartbook and not TreasureWorks. I got to much into the Facebook crap and really need to get back to being me on TW. With this new computer I can try to stay on here and start getting some other things in order.

It is 9:40 and I am still at home sitting on my recliner. I woke up this morning in severe pain that I have not been able to get under control. I think this is the first day I wasn't able to get up and go to the shop straight away in a very long time. I took an extra pain pill, which I very seldom do, and it seems to be getting it under control. I'll give it a little longer and see if I feel like heading out to the shop. I have a lot to do and being unable to get up and start doing what needs to be done if frustrating.

I want to get up to Sebastian inlet area to possibly go fishing and do some detecting along the beaches. I am tired of just working on everything and not being able to get out and have a little fun once in a while. I did run into someone that has a nice place a little way up the road where I can go to do some shooting. He is also a serious shooter. He wanted to do some shooting yesterday but I was on a time frame that didn't allow me the time but he said that any time I wanted to go up I could just give him a call. I showed off my stainless steel 30-30 Marlin and he is anxious to try it out. I only had a partial box of ammo and want to have at least three or four boxes to do some serious shooting. I also want to take my 12 gauge Mossberg, my 380 auto, my 22 Magnum and a couple of guns so we can do some shooting out on the lake. His place is very large. While I was there I could hear neighbors on both sides doing some real target practice. I definitely heard an AK and an AR. Once someone shoots an AK-47 at you it is a sound you will never forget. It has a sound like no other gun ever built. I would love to get to shoot one of them again. We had a captured AK in Vietnam and got to shoot it a few times out at the Guard Post at the end of our runway a few times.

Okay, I am back. I stopped and had scrambled eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast. I am feeling better and I think I'll wander out to the shop shortly and see how I can do at the shop. I have an engine hanging outside the shop on my engine hoist and need to get it inside the building. I don't want to leave it hanging outside another night.

Anyhow, I am feeling a bit better and really do need to get moving. To much to do and not enough time to do it. I want to get Baboon out on the water and test run that new prop. She is running very well and just needs some actual use. Like dragging big fish over the side and onto deck. :woohoo: :lol: :cheer:

Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1767

Okay, it's slowing down here. Post an old picture of yourself 2 months 11 hours ago #20764

• Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 48
As I reported to my station, I saw the loveliest  girl of 18 - 19 seated in the office.  She would have been a winner in any beauty contest.  I soon learned that she had been picked off the Browsville - Riviera, busthe nearest town.       when we arrived at Riviera, We sat at a very secluded table and ordered lunch.  After finishing I relaxed with a coffee, when I noticed that somehow the top three buttons of her blouse had somehow come unbuttoned exposing her err, ah, bosom, she had no bra on.   She certainly didn;t need one, at the same moment she leaned across the table , further exposing more of her. err charms.and said "isn't there anything I can do make you let me go  Sheets, I could think of several things but being of pure Califoria stock I stirfned my resolve and commitment to my gov't and eventually returned to the check stationed with my honor  intact.  She was returned to Brownsville on the next southbound bus. I learned latter that she had passed the check station, but not as your are thinking, papers this time.  She had false papers this time.
  • Page:
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate