Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(83 Viewing)  (83) Guest

TOPIC: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around.

Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9543

• jeff08xx
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Booty galore... This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9544

• jeff08xx
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Me and my only crew member, cook and gunners mate... This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9545

• jeff08xx
  • Treasure Hobbyist
My only pirate ship to plunder the West. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9546

• jeff08xx
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Some of my Oregon treasure. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9574

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
It all looks good from here! Nice nuggets!

Re: Me, my wench and treasure and booty to go around. 6 years 7 months ago #9576

• jeff08xx
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Thanks Steve. I'll make an offer to you and anyone on the coast...If u get bored in the summer, come out to Medford, OR or Anchorage, AK and spend up to a week working with me and I'll come there sometime in the open water and we split it 50/50 whatever we find....and I do know where to get gold.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate