• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 23
THIS IS WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT COLLOIDAL SILVER

www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

www.webanstrich.de/rosemary/silverfraud.html
THE SECOND VID ON THIS NEXT ONE I FOUND INSULTING,-unneeded to make the point

www.theawl.com/2013/08/colloidal-silver-facts

I think I might just stick with hemp oil; & h2o2,,,,as well as bi carbonated soda !
collapsereport.com/2012/10/10/spain-study-confirms-hemp-oil-cures-cancer-without-side-effects/

Published on Jul 5, 2013

The International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) is putting hemp oil on its cancer protocol. It is a prioritized protocol list whose top five items are magnesium chloride, iodine, selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid and sodium bicarbonate. It makes perfect sense to drop hemp oil right into the middle of this nutritional crossfire of anti cancer medicines, which are all available without prescription.

Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) -- 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

Both the commercial legal type of hemp oil and the illegal THC laden hemp oil are one of the most power-packed protein sources available in the plant kingdom. Its oil can be used in many nutritional and transdermal applications. In other chapters in my Winning the War on Cancer book we will discuss in-depth about GLA and cancer and also the interesting work of Dr. Johanna Budwig. She uses flax seed oil instead of hemp oil to cure cancer -- through effecting changes in cell walls -- using these omega3 and omega6 laden medicinal oils.

Actually there is another way to use medical marijuana without smoking the leaf. According to Dr. Tod H. Mikuriya, "The usual irritating and toxic breakdown products of burning utilized with smoking are totally avoided with vaporization. Extraction and inhaling cannabinoid essential oils below ignition temperature of both crude and refined cannabis products affords significant mitigation of irritation to the oral cavity, and tracheobronchial tree from pyrollytic breakdown products.[iii]

Rick Simpson, the man in the documentary below, has been making hemp oil and sharing it with friends and neighbors without charging for it. In small doses, he says, it makes you well without getting you high. "Well you can't deny your own eyes can you?" Simpson asks. "Here's someone dying of cancer and they're not dying anymore. I don't care if the medicine comes from a tomato plant, potato plant or a hemp plant, if the medicine is safe and helps and works, why not use it?" he asks.

When a person has cancer and is dying this question reaches a critical point. The bravery of Rick Simpson from Canada in showing us how to make hemp oil for ourselves offers many people a hope that should be increasingly appreciated as money dries up for expensive cancer treatments. We are going to need inexpensive medicines in the future and there is nothing better than the ones we can make reasonably cheaply ourselves.

For most people in the world it is illegal so the choice could come down to breaking the law or dying. There is no research to indicate what advantages oral use of hemp oil vs. vaporization but we can assume that advantage would be nutritional with oral intake. Dr. Budwig Below work would sustain this point of view especially for cancer patients.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14598

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Scubasmitty, did you read the entire article? I'd say it is roughly 90+% positive regarding colloidal silver, and no side effects under normal consumption. The 'blue man' portion (if you think the color blue is negative for skin) even indicated a really excessive consumption rate.

Most of the article is very much supportive.

BTW, I concur on the hemp oil, food grade hydrogen peroxide, garlic, and green tea. But I'll pass on the vinegar, and bicarb, just on personal taste. Though I have used bicarb to change my system's PH value a time or two. :)

I am referring to the theawl.com article. I just noticed the other one.

Well, the quackwatch.com article is completely negative from what I can tell. If what "Rosemary's Story" says is true, there should be a whole lot more blue or grey people walking around. It's been used my millions for years, yet there are only 11 cases of argyria noted in this negative article. Without giving it too much thought I'd say there was a specific allergic reaction in these individuals, though why not more people is a bit confusing. Seems strange that the nose drops appear to have caused the most problem.

Well, sir, good luck. I passed through this weekend, on the way to Monterey and back. Didn't have any idea where you're located, but stopped at Loves for fuel and Chesters chicken and wedges. I'll drop you a note if I head that way again. :)
Dump a democrat!

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14599

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I am copying below a response I wrote regarding a question about colloidal silver. I know it should have gone in For your Heath but was afraid I'd lose the questioner if I responded elsewhere.

For what it's worth, here is my reply from the Today's the day! thread.

Aquanut, there really isn't a formula per se. You take .9999 pure silver, and distilled water at 0. ppm, make two electrodes from the silver, mount them so they're mostly in the distilled water, and apply electricity. The electricity can be anywhere from three nine volt batteries connected in series and attached to the electrodes, all the way up to an automatic home unit that you connect up the same way, and dial in the strength you want. The automatic unit will shut off at the right ppm (has a built in sensor checking periodically).

I used a three battery system (built into a case) for years before I upgraded to an automatic machine.

You also need to buy a total desolved solids (TDS) meter for testng the ppm. I usually had to water down the battery produced solution because I'd forget to check it and it would run for hours, making the result way too high in terms of ppm. The automatic machine covers for me, and I no longer screw it up.

Google colloid silver generators for way more hits than you'll want to look at. My automatic machine cost me about 139.00 from someplace in Tennessee but works like a charm. I can look it up and send you the URL if you like. PM me if you want it.

The three battery solution works as well, but is more labor intensive. Dillute the solution you get to roughly 15 ppm and you can simply click the nine volts together and add automotive wire with alligator clips on both ends. Clip the silver wire and lower it into the water (keep the clip dry). Check at 20 minute intervals to see what PPM you have. Filter through a coffee filter into your final container and you're done.

TDS meters available on-line - generally 20-30 each.

For general into, colloid silver is a natural antibiotic that attaches the silver ion to the oxygen receptors of whatever biological entity, be it germ, virus, or fungus, thereby starving the culprit of oxygen. Great for topical healing (sores, scraps, etc). Also an excellent mouthwash, deodorant, nasal spray, gargle (especially at first sign of a sore throat), and can be taken internally. I do all the above.

The term 'Blue Blood' is supposed to have come from the early settlers who brought over silver cooking and eating utensils.

Sorry, Whitefeather, for tying up what I consider 'your' thread! :(

PS: Do not use tap water as the base for colloidal silver. You have no way of measuring the ppm of sliver if you do. My tap water is over 200 ppm of dissolved solids right out of the tap. Buy Distilled (check TDS) or distill your own. You want zero ppm in the starting water so you know the the ppm measure you get is all from silver ions added to the water by the generation process. Since I distill my drinking water I start at 00 ppm. (Measured repeatedly.) I want 12 to 16 ppm TDS when I'm done.

I will add that I got my current machine from www.wishgranted.com
Dump a democrat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: aquanut, Don Jose de La Mancha

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14608

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
BIG PHARMA SUCK'S !

I AGREE that some silver products are very helpful, I have seen severe burns that were treated with silver enhanced creams
and solutions from a girl friend that used silver in imaginative way's(ie) I didn't understand WHAT she was doing,,,,

but it seemed to work,

I read all the articles,,, my point on posting them, was to show how confusing the entire topic is presented to the general public,
you just don't know WHAT TO BELIEVE, is it true, ?
is it dis information from big pharma co's ?
is it a game that comes down to, - whomever posts the most on the particular agenda win's ?
SO I guess the only REAL answer is for one to try it themselves and sea, if it works for them !

other then smoking,(yeah,yeah,) I try to live as wholesome as is possible these day's---I am thinking of trying the
cig a cease all natural smoking cessation system sometime in the near future,,, at 52 I need to cut it out , but after, 37 years of addiction,( THANX DAD !)- IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO DO.

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14612

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 354
B) Scubasmitty, while in Vietnam I picked up the smoking habit and brought it home with me. After about 10 years or so I had gone to the VA for a checkup. When I got home the phone was ringing as I walked in the door. It was my doctor and he asked me to come in as soon as possible. I said I would call his office as soon as we hung up and make an appointment. He replied that he meant right now. It seems they found something on my lung that looked like cancer and he wanted it checked and treated as fast as possible. I took my cigarettes out of my shirt pocket and dropped them along with my zippo lighter in the trash can and raced back to the hospital. The "cancer" turned out to be a scar from a wound that they had forgotten about but the mere mention of lung cancer in my body gave me every reason to quit instantly. I had watched my grandfather die of lung cancer after a life of chain smoking Camel non-filter cigarettes and I wanted no part of anything like that. If you never watched someone die of cancer caused by smoking I suggest you visit a cancer ward at your local hospital and talk to some of the people there. If that doesn't give you all the drive to quit you are destined to join them. Think about that and quit smoking my friend. There is more to do than we have time for. Don't shorten your stay by smoking. Chew gum, eat candy, or do anything it takes to quit, but quit at any cost!
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scubasmitty

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14614

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
SPEAKING OF HEMP OIL !

THIS WAS IN THE NEWS TODAY !

www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mom-claims-girl-healed-cannabis-oil-article-1.1885453

THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT WHITE FEATHER,,,,,believe me when I say that I need to get into the right frame of mind to even TRY to quit . I tried to quit a few years ago, and did so but after 3 mo's like the ass that I am, started again to make the beer taste better,--just one I thought,,,yeah right...

I KNOW ME,,,,,,I will have to get my duck's in a row, and commit to it,--who knows I might actually succeed !

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14617

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Smitty, Whitefeather's right. I had my last cigarette at the doors of a hospital on my way in for a cardiac catheter. I didn't get out for 12 days (they did a quad bypass, and opened one of my carotids, cleaned it and sewed it back up). I had the second carotid done two months later.

I was a mess, but back on my feet after about six months and went back to work (2001). I'm still here and kicking because God's not done with me, or I'd have been gone. Take all the risk factors for the quad, and a carotid times two. See if there is much of a chance of survival. Even the cardiac catheter sometimes leads to stroke death due to loosened debris from the blood vessels.

42 years and a couple months of unfiltered Pall Mall. Cold turkeyed at the hospital door. Carried an open pack of Pall Mall in my shirt pocket for six months to make sure I had quit. I've never had another one. Thank God my lungs only have COPD, and not cancer.

I too, encourage you to quit, my friend, the long term effects make smoking not worth it.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Bill-USA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scubasmitty

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14620

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
im a gonna, try to !

I tried cigacease,( halfheartedly) but Im gonna get some more and try earnestly ,this next time,,
but like I said, - I know me, when I get in the right frame of mind,- I will do it !

I sea that you both had a revelation as to your health, I have not , thank god,,,, but im sure it was a MAJOR influence on you's two's.
and you both had a damn good revelation/incentive to quit....
I on the other hand, KNOW that I should quit,,,, but haven't had the incentive that you guy's obviously had to do so !

BUT DON'T WORRY,,,,I will do so BEFORE I get to that point,,,,,,which is indeed ,,,,THE POINT !

love you both for caring so much to share your experiences with this evil addiction !
it DOES mean a lot to me !-- thanx...

COLLOIDS 4 years 4 months ago #14625

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
CORPORATE AMERICA- THE REAL REASON IT IS ILLEGAL !
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Moderators: Salvor6