• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
:ohmy:

You're welcome, Bill. ;)

Coffee, anyone?

"..clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee and...."

:P
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by JudyH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11020

Geeze PBSRW#1 yer supposed to eat the Cannabis product , not smoke it !

Excellent post bill.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11026

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
:blush: ...oops

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11040

I know two men who flew a gyrocopter across the USA to collect bull semen from various locations. They take a tiny amount of the semen and mix it with a large portion of distilled water

Then they tap the side of the mixing container to induce a magic vibration to the mixture .

They sell the concoction as a health remedy .

Wanna buy some ?

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11041

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Mr. 'Martin'.... may I ask what your point is?

You seem to be working up a head of steam here.....did you happen to hop over from a ....um...less savory site just to stalk me....eh?? If not, please excuse my curiosity...if so...you are wasting your time.

You are more than welcome to unburden your Bull Semen on a thread of your own.... but I am asking you nicely to cease and desist on my own.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11043

No ... JudyH ..... It was not my intention to disturb your thread ... Sorry.

I am a helicopter pilot and the information about an Autogyro pilot collecting bull semen across America is a factual one. I have met these men in an aviation situation .

Not only Bull Semen .... they also collected .... snake oil ..... snake venom ...... and alligator milk as well.

They make a medicinal concoction out of it and convince people to open their wallets and purchase it from them.

No prescription is required. All that is required is the brainwash tactics I had mentioned in an earlier post. I sincerely was just trying to be helpful and my intentions were good..

Below I will post the links just so you know I am not making any of this up.

Best wishes.

www.remedia.at/homeopathy/gyrocopter.html
www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19302

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Arnold Martin.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11044

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Then please accept my apologies, and thank you for your good intentions. As you can see in my replies, I agree there are snakeoil salesmen on both sides of the pharmaceutical blanket. There is also alot of good mixed in with the bad. ;)

If you will take the time to read this entire thread...it will become evident that I, too, am waging a war against "brainwashing". Disinformation campaigns directed against homeopathy and other complementary medical practices follow the same pattern you have previously mentioned. It is not, nor ever has been, my intention to demonize one over the other (pharmaceutical/ homeopathic). I merely offer valid scientific information and commentary on a subject that has been and continues to be suppressed by the brainwashing tactics of the Pseudoskeptic Org and their Disinformation Campaign.

Please take the time to read through the information myself and others have posted before casting stones. You will find no one selling "snakeoil" here...or B.S. either (with the exception of your own offer of course). :P

Pardon my reference to the...um...less savory site. But your choice of "phrasing" closely resembles a couple of T.n.T.'s from that dismal place. I'm relieved to know you are not an imposter....they were dreadfully boring. :huh:

Again, my apologies for tilting your rotor.

Namaste, Birdman :)
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by JudyH.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11045

Thank you JudyH ...... you were actually not out of line ..... I was the one who parachuted into your thread with comments that could appear to be from a troll or something ..... I brought it upon myself.

I remain in contact with those two pilots (they are back in Europe) and in both those links they sure did a nice photo & descriptive tour across America ..... so if you ever get bored and want to do a lot of reading there is plenty there :)

I find it intriguing that they are pharmacists , homeopaths , and gyrocopter pilots all at the same time ..... this is a rare combination of interests.

Best wishes and happy treasure hunting.

A.M.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11046

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
That's what I get for being impatient.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11047

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Arnold Martin wrote:
Thank you JudyH ...... you were actually not out of line ..... I was the one who parachuted into your thread with comments that could appear to be from a troll or something ..... I brought it upon myself.

Amen! :) :whistle:
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11048

G'evening Arnie, I have just spent a delightful hour on the hopi copter sites. Gracias. I was particualrily impressed with the Mosquito .

As for your mention of animal by products used in Hemeopathy, may I remind our readers that this particular product was exensively used & practiced by the earlier Greeks, as a religeous factor. However I will conduct 'my' experiments with a more err ugh savory group of thingies' broiled long mary rump for example. :blush:

Of course you know where hormone materiels are secured?? Sweet potatoes and Mare pee. sheesh

Pure Coffee around?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11049

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I'll take mine dry...I don't trust the water around here now (thank you very much). :blink:

Attachments:

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11050

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
...I don't trust the water around here now

But the wine's still good I presume! :laugh:
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11051

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Ya Mon..... ;) ...et be jus fine

'Nite all

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11085

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
For you....Gentlemen...... :whistle:

Hitler took semen injections and farted uncontrollably

www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/medical-records-show-hitler-took-semen-injections-and-farted-uncontro

:P

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11090

Geeze Judy, you mean?? :blush: :blush: :blush: :: OOPS, sorry , :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don Jose de La Mancha
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11110

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Attachments:

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11111

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Synchronicity and Homeopathy ....VERY interesting article ... ;)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_synchronicity16.htm

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11127

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
It has been suggested that the following information represents Big Pharma influencing the EPA to block the use of Colloidal Silver in various and sundry natural antibiotic applications. (Homeopathic solution for infections)

colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

I am a user of colloidal silver, for both external and internal issues of infection. It reduces inflammation by killing the aggravating biological agents. It hastens healing of external cuts, scrapes, and other wounds. I have treated animals and my family in a multitude of circumstances, always with success, and never with any sort of issue.

I do suggest if taken internally you should always follow it up twenty to thirty minutes later with probiotics to help maintain the health of your gut. Like any other general antibiotic, it is not a selective killer, it does affect the good flora and fauna that is native to our digestive systems, as well as the harmful agents. I say agents because it is active against viruses, fungus, and bacteria.

Simple to make your own using three nine volt batteries in series, a couple of .9999 fine silver wires, a set of wires with alligator clips to attach to the silver wires. Immerse as much of the silver wire in a container of distilled water as possible, do not touch the silver wires together, and keeping the clips out of contact with the water, connect the batteries to the other ends of the wires on the alligator clips and run for roughly 30 minutes. Result - a weak but effective colloidal silver. Filter through a coffee filter into a dark glass container, and store in a cool place with little direct light. Keeps a long time.

The only ingredients are silver wire to be electrified to the point of depositing silver ions into the solution, distilled water (I distill my own) and hopefully a clean container, both for the generation, and for the storage.

There are also colloidal silver generators available for purchase online.

Edit1: I should have mentioned the size of the container I was discussing is an eight to sixteen ounce container. With fresh batteries, 30 minutes in 16 ounces, should result in colloidal silver on the order off 10-15 parts per million (ppm). There are measuring devices that measure the total dissolved solids in a colloid. They are roughly 20 dollars online and should measure with fair accuracy the ppm of the colloidal silver you create.

10-15 ppm seems quite adequate to resolve the issues I have encountered. Far higher ppm colloids are available, but the efffectivness is not linear. So don't expect for instance to get ten times the healing with 100-150 ppm solutions. 10-15 ppm appears to be all that's necessary for a good healing reaction in my experience (roughly 10 years) both internally and externally.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 6 years 4 months ago #11130

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Excellent article, Bill :) . I use silver products myself. ;)

At the risk of being "Political"...here's another that sheds some light on how far Big Pharma will go to further their agenda and line their own pockets .... at the public's expense.....

Big Pharma Buys Off The Senate

billmoyers.com/2013/01/25/on-inauguration-day-thoughts-of-corporate-foul-play/

" The story told us of a pharmaceutical giant called Amgen and three senators so close to it they might be entries on its balance sheet: Republican Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Democratic Senator Max Baucus, chair of the Senate Finance Committee, and that powerful committee’s ranking Republican, Orrin Hatch. A trio of perpetrators who treat the United States treasury as if it were a cash-and-carry annex of corporate America.

The Times story described how Amgen got a huge hidden gift from unnamed members of Congress and their staffers. They slipped an eleventh-hour loophole into the New Year’s Eve deal that kept the government from going over the fiscal cliff. When the sun rose in the morning, there it was, a richly embroidered loophole for Amgen that will cost taxpayers a cool half a billion dollars.

Amgen is the world’s largest biotechnology firm, a drug maker that sells a variety of medications. The little clause they secretly sneaked into the fiscal cliff bill gives the company two more years of relief from Medicare cost controls for certain drugs used by patients who are on kidney dialysis, including a pill called Sensipar, manufactured by Amgen."........

....." As reporters Lipton and Sack remind us, just weeks before this backroom betrayal of the public interest by elected officials and the mercenaries they have mentored, Amgen pleaded guilty to fraud. Look it up: fraud means trickery, cheating and duplicity. Amgen agreed to pay $762 million in criminal and civil penalties; the company had been caught illegally marketing another one of its drugs.

The fact that their puppet master had been the subject of fines and a massive federal investigation mattered not to its servile pawns in the Senate, where pomp and circumstance are but masks for the brute power of money. "
Moderators: Salvor6