Welcome, Guest
(291 Viewing)  (291) Guest

TOPIC: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7718

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:

In other words, why isn't this determined by the DNA?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose, who is to say that it isn't the DNA that is being effected by the various alignments? I have no reason to believe that developing DNA is not subject to the same variances that exist for the rest of the embryo. It would appear, based on the reasonable accuracy of the profiles you have posted that the lock down actually occurs at a point when the fetus inhales his first independent breath.

By lockdown, of course I mean, the settling of the lifelong characteristics that a particular person will demonstrate over his/her lifetime.

Assume for instance there are five genes in the DNA that effect basic intelligence. Aligned in fashion A, they might produce and intelligence of 110 on the IQ scale. By the same token, if they ended up aligned in fashion B (due to various and sundry sun/moon/star alignments) they may produce an intelligence of 90, or 150.

This I think would be the way that minor changes in DNA might grossly effect the individual, and I do believe they may be subject to the tides so to speak.

Bill - the traveling Geek.

BTW, I have a set of twins born eight minutes apart. They have completely differing basic drives and interests. While they share a good deal, they are unmistakably their own individuals.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Bill-USA.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7719

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Bill-USA wrote:

In other words, why isn't this determined by the DNA?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose, who is to say that it isn't the DNA that is being effected by the various alignments? I have no reason to believe that developing DNA is not subject to the same variances that exist for the rest of the embryo. It would appear, based on the reasonable accuracy of the profiles you have posted that the lock down actually occurs at a point when the fetus inhales his first independent breath.

By lockdown, of course I mean, the settling of the lifelong characteristics that a particular person will demonstrate over his/her lifetime.

If we were made of metal....a magnet would stick to us.....we are made up of more the half water....again the moon changes the tide.....how can it not effect us?
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7720

one problem is that it does not take into consideration the normal 'in utero' gestation period in relation to extreme premature births, or the late ones?? Yet the data still holds, the date and hour ?? Even a few hours makes a difference in the tables and readings / results..

At the moment, there are too many variables for basic cold statistics, yet it is obvous that they were involved to arrive at this factor..

But what influencing, determining, development factor are we dealing with??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7721

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
one problem is that it does not take into consideration the normal 'in utero' gestation period in relation to extreme premature births, or the late ones?? Yet the data still holds, the date and hour ?? Even a few hours makes a difference in the tables and readings / results..

At the moment, there are too many variables for basic cold statistics, yet it is obvous that they were involved to arrive at this factor..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Resonance.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7722

HI Te, yes the moon has an important part.

Bill you posted --> that the lock down actually occurs at a point when the fetus inhales his first independent breath.

Interestng, why would the first breath lock in anything? The lil critter already has a full complement of oxygen?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7723

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
HIPBSRW#! As requested 7 Aug, 1928 12:00

Don Jose de La Mancha This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Spot on....again!

"Dear Darwin!! How did he DO that?!!"

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

B)
PBSRW#1
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by JudyH.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7724

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose, I believe that God created the basic template for all of humanity when He created the world.

It works today just as it always has. The human 'machine' is a marvelous self reproducing, self healing, automatic repairing structure That same statement can be made for all of life on this planet.

I acknowledge no other influence. If He has allowed the alignments to effect us individually, it continues and will continue.
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7726

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter

Bill you posted --> that the lock down actually occurs at a point when the fetus inhales his first independent breath.

Interesting, why would the first breath lock in anything? The lil critter already has a full complement of oxygen?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Well, without any knowledge at all, it is utterly presumptive of me to say that. However, it seems to me the cutting of the umbilical and the smacked bottom would essentially be extremely traumatic for the newborn.

Which leads me to think that an undefined process exists to cause the lockdown. Judy may well be right in the statement of resonance. At the moment of first inhalation, it may be the resonance presented by the various alignments that influence the 'lock down'.
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7727

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Well Don you roped me...sent my BD, Time and year on FB ....didn't just want that info out there for the world to see..But I trust you. If I am to play fair I guess you can post the findings here minus the year and time... Thank you ahead of time...no rush. I know Curiosity kills the cat.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7728

HIO PBSRW#! you posted --> Resonance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed but with, from what ? obviously electrical in nature, as is the base of everything..

Don Jose dr La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7729

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
HIO PBSRW#! you posted --> Resonance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed but with, from what ? obviously electrical in nature, as is the base of everything..

Don Jose dr La Mancha

The frequencies of the Universe as a whole, as they were at the precise moment it was seperated from the mothers umbilical cord and became an entity on it's own.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7730

HI you all , ye coming a tme too fast in a group hhe

PBSRW#! Resonance or harmonics is the key for sure, but of what non existant ineffectual energy according to normal science?

Bill: One way to check that would cutting the cord and whopping identical twins from a Cesarian simultaneously and keeping an intimate record of their physical and mental growth.

Any of you gals want to volunter for an interesting experiment?

But again what is the determiing factor ?? Dna cannot be truly involved, since it has long been established
in the growth pattern of the nervous system of which the Brain is part of, and wouldn't any physical / electrical shock to the Dna show up in other characteistics also?.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7732

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
You are right, of course, the DNA has been stable for the duration of the growth of the child. I will give more thought to my quick replies.

I will sit out for a bit and see where y'all take this.
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7733

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

PBSRW#! Resonance or harmonics is the key for sure, but of what non existant ineffectual energy according to normal science?

Psi.....for lack of a better word. "Universal consciousness".

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7734

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Bill: One way to check that would cutting the cord and whopping identical twins from a Cesarian simultaneously and keeping an intimate record of their physical and mental growth.

Any of you gals want to volunter for an interesting experiment?

But again what is the determiing factor ?? Dna cannot be truly involved, since it has long been established
in the growth pattern of the nervous system of which the Brain is part of, and wouldn't any physical / electrical shock to the Dna show up in other characteistics also?.

Don Jose de La Mancha

harmonics....it's these folks fault...

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7735

HIO BILL, you posted -->This I think would be the way that minor changes in DNA might grossly effect the individual, and I do believe they may be subject to the tides so to speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm and just what causes the tides? The Moon of course, and it is one sign that cannot be moved on the calculation according to the time of birth.

Hmmm? Is the mothersand fetus's receptivness of this energy field at the moment y of birth a factor

It is also well documented that under the influence of a full moon, many emotional, psychological reactions are changed.

(psst Bill, a dim lit, small candle lit table in a dark corner with semi classical music such as

a lovely slow dance alone with her in the shadows sigh )

The Moon's inlfuence on the living organism is so well documented that even Science grudgingly admits it,

Operations are now being scheduled, when possible, according to the phase of the moon, our gals are uncomfortably made aware of it's influence on them evey major phase. and on.

There are entire books, technical, medical papers galore on this,

But what are we duscussing in here?

DonJose el romantico

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7736

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
When I was breeding cattle with AI....I kept a chart for a long time on the phase of moon and sex of calf born. Without a doubt something was going on...I wanted more heifer calves then bull calves. The fuller the moon on conception the more likely it was to be a bull calf...so I do believe it caused the male producing sperm to swim faster. I had over 200 calves on the chart, with a 90% accuracy.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7737

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter

(psst Bill, a dim lit, small candle lit table in a dark corner with semi classical music such as

a lovely slow dance alone with her in the shadows sigh )

DonJose el romantico

Seems like a change of subject, and I have to disagree.

Instead, a small remote sunlit porch, and listening to her play. Engaging her soul through her music.

Ya see I don't dance......... :)

Sorry, I will not digress again!
Dump a democrat!

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7738

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
texastee2007 wrote:

harmonics....it's these folks fault...

:woohoo:

:laugh: Tee

....and now for a little harmonica :silly:

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 2 months ago #7739

Hi Tex fascinaring data and as for the monks , loved it could actually feel the sub harmonics.I

Don Jose de La Mancha
Moderators: Salvor6