Welcome, Guest
(202 Viewing)  (202) Guest

TOPIC: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7740

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
Hi Tex fascinaring data and as for the monks , loved it could actually feel the sub harmonics.I

Don Jose de La Mancha

I doubt they have it on Youtube but once I saw them placed in a freezing cave with cold, wet towels placed on them...they started the harmonics and within a few moments the towels were actually steaming. Mind over matter. We barely know how strong our minds can be if we just allow them to be. Think what a different world this would be....if we just tell our children they can achieve whatever they can see in their minds.....instead of "you can't do that" "you'll never amount to anything" and so on.

A true story....A Eskamo elder was out on the ice...he was a member of the Bear Clan...His dog sled fell through the ice and he lost hold of the sled...He was in the water and the Dogs ran home without him leaving him to die in the water that he should have only lasted minutes in....He lay in the water only able to keep his head and arms resting on the edge of the ice.....His elders had once told him a story about how the Bear sleeps during the winter by finding a hole in the ice....and to the Bear the ice is not cold unless they believe it is. When the men from the village found him hours after and pulled him up on the ice he was saying " the water is not cold unless you believe it is....He sustained absolutely no damage to his body even though he had his body submerged in the water for several hours...
Love like there is no tomorrow!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7741

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Would love to hear more stories of that nature. Please continue. Anyone else with similar, please contribute.

As we raised five kids, I always sought to make sure they were self-confident, assertive, and as independent as possible.

"You can be anything you decide you want to be."

"You've the intelligence, good looks, and personality to become whatever you want in this world."

Always the language of encouragement, love, and nurturing. I'm well proud of how they all turned out as well.

This is not a digression, it follows from the first paragraph of Don Jose's last post.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7742

Hi bill you posted -->Sorry, I will not digress again!

Tisn't digressing, but to show how frequencies rule our lives, and they are generously generated in our gestating period. It is now known that talking to the fetus works wonders also. More frequencies,

My mother knew every time when I was wounded or had a narrow escape.. When she had terminal cancer she felt each time that I attempted to transfer psychic energy to her, and she responded immediately. she said it gave her strength. I never mentioned it to her, but she knew ??

On another situation I was attempting to do the same for another terminal cancer patient and suddely we connected in some manner, and she drained me almost to the death point, I coudn't even sit in a chair but collapsed upon the floor,

That reminds me, I owe the details of that story to a certain person .

But this is for another chat, I merely mentioned it to show a relationship.

Incidentally all of this round about data is leading up to the amount of energy needed to have an effect such as is used in Homeopathic treatents. The monks fit in nicely as you will see.

For La Tex and her harmonicas

Nice for Bill;s porch also.

Don jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7745

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Nikola Tesla cured cancer with radio Frequencies....his lab and work was destroyed. because of it.

As we heard about from both JudyH and Don.....the cures are being covered up...Too much money is a stake to have a cure....the money is in the picks, shovels, mules, tents, and cooks.....if you know what I mean. :angry:

altered-states.net/barry/newsletter275/index.htm

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7746

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Hi bill you posted -->Sorry, I will not digress again!

Tisn't digressing, but to show how frequencies rule our lives, and they are generously generated in our gestating period. It is now known that talking to the fetus works wonders also. More frequencies,

My mother knew every time when I was wounded or had a narrow escape.. When she had terminal cancer she felt each time that I attempted to transfer psychic energy to her, and she responded immediately. she said it gave her strength. I never mentioned it to her, but she knew ??

On another situation I was attempting to do the same for another terminal cancer patient and suddely we connected in some manner, and she drained me almost to the death point, I coudn't even sit in a chair but collapsed upon the floor,

That reminds me, I owe the details of that story to a certain person .

But this is for another chat, I merely mentioned it to show a relationship.

Incidentally all of this round about data is leading up to the amount of energy needed to have an effect such as is used in Homeopathic treatents. The monks fit in nicely as you will see.

For La Tex and her harmonicas

Nice for Bill;s porch also.

Don jose de La Mancha

OH HOW I LOVE THE OLD BLACK AND WHITES.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7753

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Interesting how this conversation is flowing, weaving it's own harmony and resonance. Here are some articles pertaining to music and it's effects on our health. Another alternative therapy/medicine that is overlooked by most....

Research has shown that music has a profound effect on your body and psyche. In fact, there’s a growing field of health care known as music therapy, which uses music to heal. Those who practice music therapy are finding a benefit in using music to help cancer patients, children with ADD, and others, and even hospitals are beginning to use music and music therapy to help with pain management, to help ward off depression, to promote movement, to calm patients, to ease muscle tension, and for many other benefits that music and music therapy can bring. This is not surprising, as music affects the body and mind in many powerful ways.

Read more:
stress.about.com/od/tensiontamers/a/music_therapy.htm

~~~

Joyful Music May Promote Heart Health, According To University of Maryland School Of Medicine

Listening to your favorite music may be good for your cardiovascular system. Researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore have shown for the first time that the emotions aroused by joyful music have a healthy effect on blood vessel function.

Read more:
www.umm.edu/news/releases/music-cardiovascular.htm#ixzz1tgCN5Q00

~~~

And some excellent resources for research into Music Therapy can be found in this PDF:

Music and It's Effect on Body, Brain/Mind, and Spirit

www.musicforhealthservices.com/Music_as_therapy/Pages/Module%2007_Creative_Applications_of_Music_and%20_Sound/7.2_Music_and_its_effect_on_Body_Brain_and_spirit.pdf

Resonance...Harmonics...in a Universe composed entirely of energetic frequencies, it comes as no surprise that we are shaped and modified....both mentally and physically....by the subtle balances of energy.

Interesting indeed.

Thank you, Amigo....for the flow. ;)

Please continue............
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by JudyH.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7756

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
must have had a sophomore moment, as I thought I posted this....must not have hit submit.

Nikola Tesla had cured cancer with radio frequencies....his lab and all it works were destroyed.

altered-states.net/barry/newsletter208/index.htm

also if you would like.....read about Royal Rife.

www.frequencyrising.com/rifemachine_cancercure.html

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7757

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
texastee2007 wrote:
must have had a sophomore moment, as I thought I posted this....must not have hit submit.

Nikola Tesla had cured cancer with radio frequencies....his lab and all it works were destroyed.

altered-states.net/barry/newsletter208/index.htm

also if you would like.....read about Royal Rife.

www.frequencyrising.com/rifemachine_cancercure.html

it makes sense to me that cancer cells could be burst with frequencies...everything seems to have a vibration and a shattering point...look at glass....hit a certain note and it will burst. I once saw them bring a building down the same way....just a low sustained note...they whole thing came down.....each thing vibrating to it's own frequency and each bursting under the same....do cancer cells have a different frequency then healthy cells?...is this what causes them to start multiplying some very rapidly? Because we have gotten out of balance? Why are each of us attracted to different frequencies? for me I love the deep tones of a Native Flute....for others the higher pitched is what attracts them. Funny thing is my sweet husband has that same deep tone...I could listen to him for hours and never tire of his wonderful voice....it sooths me. Is it because he is what my body needs...his particular frequency? All I know is we went on a hunt and without him there near me...hearing him the first day I was very stressed and nervous....the outside noise was so distracting....I actually could tell he was drawing near....and even told others that he was almost there...sure enough he turned the corner off of the Freeway and into the hotel parking lot.....Even our dog knows when he is getting close to home....Do we feel a frequency that he somehow emits?

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7764

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
texastee2007 wrote:
..... Funny thing is my sweet husband has that same deep tone...I could listen to him for hours and never tire of his wonderful voice....it sooths me. Is it because he is what my body needs...his particular frequency? All I know is we went on a hunt and without him there near me...hearing him the first day I was very stressed and nervous....the outside noise was so distracting....I actually could tell he was drawing near....and even told others that he was almost there...sure enough he turned the corner off of the Freeway and into the hotel parking lot.....Even our dog knows when he is getting close to home....Do we feel a frequency that he somehow emits?

That's interesting, Tee. :)

You should look up the theories of Rupert Sheldrake on "Morphic Fields/ Morphic Resonance".

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7768

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
texastee2007 wrote:
..... Funny thing is my sweet husband has that same deep tone...I could listen to him for hours and never tire of his wonderful voice....it sooths me. Is it because he is what my body needs...his particular frequency? All I know is we went on a hunt and without him there near me...hearing him the first day I was very stressed and nervous....the outside noise was so distracting....I actually could tell he was drawing near....and even told others that he was almost there...sure enough he turned the corner off of the Freeway and into the hotel parking lot.....Even our dog knows when he is getting close to home....Do we feel a frequency that he somehow emits?

That's interesting, Tee. :)

You should look up the theories of Rupert Sheldrake on "Morphic Fields/ Morphic Resonance".

Have to look it up sometime, sounds interesting....right now...digging a ditch, painting an Eagle, fixing a bedstead, mowing the cemetery...Some plans look like they fell through so I should be able to get around it after I pull the weeds in the garden...have the water wetting it down right now....should be cool enough here in a bit to sketch the Eagle out....He should have about a 20'+ wing span.

Thank you for the suggestion....keep them coming! Great thread.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7771

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Holy Smokes!! :ohmy:

I want whatever homeopathic remedy you are using! My get up and go just got up and went.... :blink: .

Of course, it could have been the wine and the beautiful sunset that took it.

Shh..Tayoper.... :whistle:

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7772

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
Darn, and I'm all out of Lambrusco! I did enjoy the sunset though, took the scooter out for a spin and really enjoyed it.

Don Jose, where can we start a thread on the power of the mind, or mind over matter. Particularly in regards to health/healing. You mentioned sharing your energy with you mother and then being subjected to another ill person that acted as an energy vampire (for lack of a better term). I think the topic needs some expansion and illumination, whether on this thread or a separate topic on the board.

Your thoughts please. Any other contributers as well.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7773

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
Holy Smokes!! :ohmy:

I want whatever homeopathic remedy you are using! My get up and go just got up and went.... :blink: .

Shh..Tayoper.... :whistle:

Well, it is almost 10 PM Texas time....ditch is dug, too dark to hook up pipe. Eagle is sketched...think it will work....too dark to tell, Water is running still, husband is fed, Mother in law's bedstead has two coats of brushed nickel paint and two badly bent rails were cut out and replaced with new one....looks real good from the 1800's. Weeds are only 1/8th done and have to finish in early morning....Hill around cross is shreaded as is the roadside. Got more done then I expected to....just need to do dishes and take a nice shower after moving sprinklers again.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7778

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill-USA wrote:
JudyH wrote:
Darn, and I'm all out of Lambrusco! I did enjoy the sunset though, took the scooter out for a spin and really enjoyed it.

Don Jose, where can we start a thread on the power of the mind, or mind over matter. Particularly in regards to health/healing. You mentioned sharing your energy with you mother and then being subjected to another ill person that acted as an energy vampire (for lack of a better term). I think the topic needs some expansion and illumination, whether on this thread or a separate topic on the board.

Your thoughts please. Any other contributers as well.

Sorry, Bill. Tayoper has me on a 2 glass limit.....and I never argue with him. He pouts.

But I did start a new thread on mind over matter. Jump in and get your feet wet (or your mind).

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7789

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Meanwhile....back at the ranch.....
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by JudyH.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7790

Judy posted-->Meanwhile....back at the ranch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Judy and Tex are gathering eggs for my breakfast. However, don't forget to bring me some of oro's coffee while I wait.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7792

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Judy posted-->Meanwhile....back at the ranch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Judy and Tex are gathering eggs for my breakfast. However, don't forget to bring me some of oro's coffee while I wait.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don you are welcome for Breakfast anytime.....a dear friend will be here over the weekend...I would love to set back and watch y'all exchange stories... Come on over the hens are laying well....garden might even spit out a couple of peppers, tomatoes and onions. Coffee is always hot and there can be plenty of it if you so choose. Husband would love to talk a good long while with you....maybe you could shock him while you were here....get some feeling back into his feet....I would be forever grateful.....He makes a mean BBQ as for wine....sorry I am lost...we don't drink so I have no idea what to choose but would be happy to go and pick you up something....we could all sit around and sip wine and tell tall tales...LOL

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7798

HI( Judy err PBSRW#!. This is the reason for just two drinks , wanna keep our Judy sweet and pure---->

Don Jose de La Mancha This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7804

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I believe you are confusing me with your mule. :whistle:

Re: The Disinformation Campaign Against Homeopathy 7 years 7 months ago #7806

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
I believe you are confusing me with your mule. :whistle:

That is so absolutely improbable that I refuse to believe it!

Not that I believe his characterization either!!

:laugh:
Dump a democrat!
Moderators: Salvor6