Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(201 Viewing)  (201) Guest

TOPIC: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7777

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Is it possible? Can we "think" ourselves and others healthy?

I've recently been studying the "Zero Point Field" and accompanying claims that it can be harnessed to Heal. Would love to hear any input on this ..... and any other theories / experiences related to healing by intent. Here is a little to get started......

The Amazing Promises of the Zero Point Field

In her book The Field (HarperCollins, 2001), investigative journalist Lynne McTaggart provides an overview of recent scientific discoveries that demonstrate that there is an all-encompassing energy field connecting man and matter. In their search for the heart of the matter (no pun intended) – for the smallest particle – scientists discovered the field’s special characteristics and potential. The so-called Zero Point Field (the name comes from the fact that even at the absolute zero point, energy can still be measured) appears to provide the explanation for countless known phenomena and processes that had stumped the scientific community for generations. Gravity, electromagnetism, clairvoyance, telepathy and the spontaneous healing of wounds: the origins of these diverse phenomena can all be traced back to this quantum field.

McTaggart writes: ‘Researchers discovered that the Zero Point Field contains the blueprint for our existence. Everything and everyone is connected with one another through this field in which all information from all time is said to be stored. Ultimately, everything – from man to matter – can be traced back to a collection of electric charges that are continually in contact with this endless sea of energy. Our interaction with this field determines who we are, will become and have been. The field is the alpha and omega of our existence.’

This is an abbreviated excerpt. Read the entire article here:

odewire.com/48044/the-amazing-promises-of-the-zero-point-field.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7779

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Amazing article Judy, thank you. So many 'coincidences' with our past discussions of remote viewing, the book "Limitless mind." and the idea of seeing the end from the beginning that we've had under discussion at times.

I wonder what the implications of 'where two or more of us are gathered' have in light of this article.

Do you suppose that two or more individuals with the enlightenment manifest in this article, might have an exponentially greater influence on the same characteristic? For example, might two folks focused on healing a particular person's illness bring about a quicker recovery than one person alone?

It seems implicit to me that focused numbers actually have little bearing on the outcome, and that one person alone, who wields that level of influence would have the same effect. In fact because of minute differences between parties that the actualization of a particular outcome might be hindered by multiple focused individuals.

Thank you very much, that exposed a lot that I need to meditate on, about, and toward.

So interesting! :P

Short clip on the subject from youtube:
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7782

HI, you jumped the gun a bit, I was coming to this.when I mentioned psychic healing. I experimented extensively in this some years ago. I was gradually surrounding the Homeopathic factor with allied data and stories.

Yes there IS an energy which can be controlled and passed on.

I orignally worked with doggies etc, and found that they did indeed respond positively. In one case they asked me if there was anything that could be done for their dog. The vet was stumped and had given up,.
the doggie was dying.

I agreed to try, and as I sat there, gently tugging on his ears, concentrating on passing curitive energy, when suddenly I "knew"? that he was going to be all right. I got up and told his people that he would be all right and to make up some chicken soup for him, he would be ready to eat at 5 pm., and he was ???

In another case my wife had a problem with her back and insisted that we go to a self trained 'curendera' Chiropractor, who was fantastic and twice had been written up in readers digest.

We drove to the outlying little village where she lived and entered her home. Her son greeted us and told us that she was sick, but that he wouldl work on my wife.

While he was working on my wife, she came into the room to give some advice to her son So I decided that turnabout was fair play and suggested that I might be able to help her. She hesitatingly agreed to try, so I held her hands ,palm up and commenced stroking her palms lightly, concentrating on developing and passing this energy,

Just as I felt the first flow (?) she jumped up and ran into the other room ?? I was wondering whot=n=el and my wife was looking at me with a quizzical, questioning look, when our curendera suddenly stuck her head out of the curtain that served as a door and said "You shocked me", and would not come out or ever let me touch her again ???

She did admit that from that moment on she suddenly started to get better.

Oh we have a barrel full of worms here on this and if we continue I will really go into details of many experiments etc. How I first confirmed this energy for my own satisfaction, and developed it.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7783

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Please, by all means, lead on. I am very interested.
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7785

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
HI, you jumped the gun a bit, I was coming to this.when I mentioned psychic healing.

My apologies, Joseph. You know me....always jumping the gun in my enthusiasm. B)

Please do continue....

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7786

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill-USA wrote:

Do you suppose that two or more individuals with the enlightenment manifest in this article, might have an exponentially greater influence on the same characteristic?

Good question, Bill. :)

Have you seen the research from the International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL)?

icrl.org/

Or their predecessor...Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

www.princeton.edu/~pear/
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by JudyH.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7787

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:
Bill-USA wrote:

Do you suppose that two or more individuals with the enlightenment manifest in this article, might have an exponentially greater influence on the same characteristic?

Have you seen the research from the International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL)?

icrl.org/

www.princeton.edu/~pear/

No, I have not. If I weren't busy at the moment, I'd check the links. Perhaps later this afternoon.
Thank you.
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7788

PBSRW#! You posted -->Is it possible? Can we "think" ourselves and others healthy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cottin pickin right they can, and unfortunately, the converse applies also. The key is concentrated, directed, thought force, which hardly ever occurs.

For a quick analogy refer to simple electrical frequencies, In, out, or any variation of phasing effects the finall output. and thoughts are simple electrical frequencies, and now are measureable both in the brain and now externally..

Don Jose de La Mancha
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7793

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
JudyH wrote:

icrl.org/

www.princeton.edu/~pear/

Okay, now I reviewed the first site, watched several videos, and come to the conclusion that I am more interested in their Precognitive Remote Perception than the man/machine studies they had accomplished.

So again, great similarities to earlier discussion, plus the point that there was no necessary relationship between the time of perception and the time of actually viewing the target area. The fact was stated that seemingly accurate perceptions were received well before the actually viewing had taken place. I have a difficult time wrapping my mind around that one, with all of my current perceptions intact.

I will have to give that item a good deal of thought.

It would seem the view of seeing the end from the beginning, or our lack of understanding of time and it's relationship to reality would be a reasonable answer to the dilemma I was having above.
The site didn't change, the viewer didn't change. Since they stated that recipient and agent knew each other then it would seem the recipient simply observed the timeline (for lack of a better word) of the agent until they perceived the viewing site. Even when the agent was unaware of the viewing site until later. I no longer see a dilemma here. Very interesting!

Thanks again for the links!
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7794

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
PBSRW#! You posted -->Is it possible? Can we "think" ourselves and others healthy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cottin pickin right they can, and unfortunately, the converse applies also. The key is concentrated, directed, thought force, which hardly ever occurs.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don could you just imagine if an individual could just walk by someone sick and touch them, maybe without anyone knowing what they had done.....lay hands on and individual and heal them? If I could do that I would be visiting many Children's hospitals....dressed as a clown....go from room to room....just to bring God's healing touch to the wee ones. The Burn Centers and Cancer centers would not know what had happened....as their patients would suddenly be better....If I could choose a gift that would be really, really high on my list.
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7795

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I would really like Don Jose to go into great detail on the self healing techniques he has used on himself and others. (I have some issues I want to address for myself.)

Looking forward to lots of information and guidance in this area.

Again, Don Jose, thanks for your time and effort. It is much appreciated.

If you prefer to send the details off line, you do have my address.

Be Blessed!
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7796

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by texastee2007.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7797

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill-USA wrote:
Amazing article Judy, thank you. So many 'coincidences' with our past discussions of remote viewing, the book "Limitless mind." and the idea of seeing the end from the beginning that we've had under discussion at times.

I wonder what the implications of 'where two or more of us are gathered' have in light of this article.

Do you suppose that two or more individuals with the enlightenment manifest in this article, might have an exponentially greater influence on the same characteristic? For example, might two folks focused on healing a particular person's illness bring about a quicker recovery than one person alone?

It seems implicit to me that focused numbers actually have little bearing on the outcome, and that one person alone, who wields that level of influence would have the same effect. In fact because of minute differences between parties that the actualization of a particular outcome might be hindered by multiple focused individuals.

Thank you very much, that exposed a lot that I need to meditate on, about, and toward.

So interesting! :P

Short clip on the subject from youtube:

Interesting clip....something to ponder.....

Genesis
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

what is the words meaning in the Hebrew? tzalah side?

From H6760; a rib (as curved)

Ever wonder why men do not have a rib missing?......curved??? what is curved??? DNA Double Helix curve of coarse.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7799

Hi bill, the Holisitc Uiverse is my favorite for answering , correctly or otherwise, in that everything in the Universe past, present, and future, exists simultaneously.now in our concept of time.

How was I to have a dream while still a teen ager, which is now fulilling itself in it's final details correctly?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7800

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7801

Geeze Tex, :blush: Tell that to my tiger, she doesn't believe me :( Ifn there is a good one in here it has to be you luv.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7802

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7803

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Hi bill, the Holisitc Uiverse is my favorite for answering , correctly or otherwise, in that everything in the Universe past, present, and future, exists simultaneously.now in our concept of time.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Exactly what I meant when I referred to seeing the end from the beginning, my vocabulary just let me down, and I had even heard/read of it being referred to as the Holistic Universe.

I seems to me that very few people (as a percentage) actually entertain the concept of such a universal state of being.

Thanks for the update.
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7815

Morning Tex luv, you posted -->Don could you just imagine if an individual could just walk by someone sick and touch them, maybe without anyone knowing what they had done.....lay hands on and individual and heal them?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 1 month ago #7816

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Moderators: Salvor6