Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(119 Viewing)  (119) Guest

TOPIC: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7817

TEx, Bill you asked for me to go into detail how I cured myself of terminal neck cancer, etc., etc., that is a fairly complex thingie yet simple. It involved self hypnosis, plain research, food alteration during the curitive stages, and most important, Faith in yourself that you can and 'are' able to do this. Faith is the hardest part for most.hmmm

I taught my grandsons how to control / eliminate pain in 5 minutes using hyper suggestion as an example..

Don Jose de La Mancha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7819

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
TEx, Bill you asked for me to go into detail how I cured myself of terminal neck cancer, etc., etc., that is a fairly complex thingie yet simple. It involved self hypnosis, plain research, food alteration during the curitive stages, and most important, Faith in yourself that you can and 'are' able to do this. Faith is the hardest part for most.hmmm

I taught my grandsons how to control / eliminate pain in 5 minutes using hyper suggestion as an example..

Don Jose de La Mancha

I once saw a special about little ones that had cancer....someone had taken the time to teach them to go deep inside their thoughts and see their white blood cells as rockets attacking the cancer cells and exploding them one by one...They had wonderful results with this....and it is something I should ask my husband to do....see the nerves growing and healing....Thank you for reminding me about this Don....sometimes the answers are so close we let them slip away.
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7821

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
It involved self hypnosis, plain research, food alteration during the curitive stages, and most important, Faith in yourself that you can and 'are' able to do this. Faith is the hardest part for most.hmmm

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose, was the self hypnosis through meditation or some external source such as a played tape or similar mechanical device? Faith I think is not likely to be an issue in my case.

When you say food alteration are you talking diet change, or a modification of the preparation process?

I made significant dietary changes after a quad-bypass in 2002. I let that slip in 2009 but am coming back to a healthy eating regimen due to the negative changes that have occurred since relaxing the diet.

Please advise at your convenience. And thanks for the update.
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7835

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
As Albert Einstein said, "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I could spend a lot of time posting my thoughts here, but I will just mention a couple things. First off, I do not agree with the idea that mathematics is God. Mathmaticians still have not found the exact equation for a circle. Mathematical formulas and concepts are only imaginary. There are no straight lines in nature. There are no single points in nature.

As for the Aborigonals healing broken bones, just remember the human body sends an electrical current to the injured area. Studies have applied electrial current to broken bones for faster healing. If you recall, there is a buzzing sensation when you get an injury this is the current flowing to the site. So it is probably not all that difficult to give the healing touch, like when a battery has reversed voltage it needs a jolt to realign it.

As for faith, there is a lot written in the Holy Bible. One says if you have as much faith as is in a mustard seed you could move a mountain. Skeptics like to ridicule faith and prayer--until they are on their death bed. Doubt is the killer. I can spot it a mile away.

And speaking of consciousness, I have read it is more powerful than the four known forces of nature--like many a hundred times more powerful.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by MikeH.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7838

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Hi MikeH, thanks for your input. I've been on the road all day so did not stop to respond.
My first comment is: Expect Miracles! They are everywhere about when you are looking for them.

There is really no doubt in my mind that healing through application of mental focus and spiritual force takes place. I am in a position to want to apply that to myself, and looking for some insight on how to best achieve the end goal.

Don Jose, has mentioned several times in different locations the 'faith' (for lack of a better term) healing process he has applied to himself and others. I was seeking enlightment and or instruction in that regard.

Again, thanks for your input. The thread has been pretty quiet for a day or so.
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7839

Good afternoon my friends Judy I finally had a chance to read the Zero factor, sheehs you predated my posts that were to be on Dr Burr, as usual , hehe, but I loved the article. It fits precisely into the pattern of many of my homely experiments and my belief.

One of the many experiments that he performed was with chicken eggs. By using a sensitive electric voltmeter, he was able to outline where the major organs of a growing chicken in an egg would be at the time of hatching. This from the first day on.They 'do' vary for different embryos.

His crowning achievement was being able to do the same for an unfertilized egg. Which brings up the relationship between a life field and DNA. Are they one and the same, or does the DNA mold & shape the embryo into the life field from the first cell division? I.E. Is this indicating the female's DNA alone?

Regarding pre cognition, if you are aquainted with Cribbage, there is a set of 4 cards that go into a discard pile which go to the dealer. The arrangement of them can be added up for further points for the recipient.

As a game, I started suggesting that she concentrate lightly and tell me how many points were in this "Kitty". At first she was in the normal 50 % chance field, BUT, as time went on, she became much closer, until one day she was hitting 100%.

Since she seemed to be in the mood, I then suggested that she try to tell me the color of the next card as I turned them over. She agreed so I shuffled the deck then placed them face down. I asked her to tell me what the color of the next card would be, red or black. She went through the entire deck incorrectly, %100 wrong.. She repeated this again, then was irratic for the third.

I asked her what was she doing, since the odds for calling them all wrong or right were the same. She hesitated a bit, then said "I felt that you were starting to dominate me, so I deliberately said the opposite to what I was feeling.. If I thought that the next card would be black, I said Red." When she found that she was hitting 100% it frightened her and she would never allow me to test her. sigh, mi ever lovin, helpful wifie.

Yes, we are gradually building up a backgound for the main subject.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7840

PBSRW#! your Zero point article may very well explain why the location of Tayopa came so easily to me, although it took years to build up the back ground data after the fact.

There was no conscious thought of not finding it, but that it would be fairly simple, and it was. Long boring story here for another day.

It may also be involved in explaining finding the proposed location of Atlantis after three hours of research on the internet and the probable migration path of the Aztecs from the Sinai to the present Ciudad of Mexico. (Mexico city)

It seemed so obvious that I was puzzled as to why no-one else hadn't found it. It is just about exactly where Legend places it off of the coast of Spain..

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. wait unitl we get to the Ukaco types of devices heheeh

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7850

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by texastee2007.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7871

Good moring Mike, thanks for posting. I tend to agree with you. Much of which you posted is correct, the only possible issue is in posing that "There are no straight lines in nature". I suggest that you qualify that by stating how long a straight line must be.

The electrical values for healing bones are in helow DC. - 3 volts average.

Your first post was an excellent one my friend, now get that keyboard to working on the many to come.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7873

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I could spend many hours discussing just a few of the subjects here. Some are probably more important than others.

As for straight lines--the shortest distance between two points, they are only imaginary. Even the definition is impossible.

One quick note on the matrix of life, one of the sets of acupuncture meridians form along this matrix. It follows some of the nerves and along where the organs are situated. A while back I read about experimenters took a rat's heart that had been dead for one month and washed off the proteins and injected some new cells and within a month it was pumping blood. In the Holy Bible it is said there will be a resurrection of the body. Interesting. Maybe these ancient people were not so ignorant, naive, and superstitious as some people want us to believe. If you get a chance watch the "Through The Wormhole" series with Morgan Freeman, the episode "Is there life after death?" And another good one is "Do we have a sixth sense?"

Getting back to the subject of faith, I wish I had not lost my copy of "Knowing Your Intuitive Mind" by Dale Olson. He talks about the positive and negative emotions and how important it is to remove the negative ones. When you dwell on the positive (enthusiasm is the strongest) there is no room for the negative. People don't realize how powerful the negative ones are and how they hide just under the surface of your awareness and pop up at bad times.

"Faith" can be quite overwhelming to achieve. I am no expert here, but maybe "trust" is a better word. Like a mountain climber trusts his rope, he doesn't have to have "faith" in it. He doesn't have to think about it, either. Fear and doubt have a way of instantly paralyzing a person. When a person reads the skeptics, they are very skilled at injecting hidden time bombs into your subconscious. That is why I really try to convince people to stay away from this. If you are not aware they will infect you with their poison. You might not agree with Scientology, I don't, but they have their GSR meters to probe into your subconscious and find these hidden hot spots. It's sort of like going to confession.So it's a case of trying to remove the negative mental programming and replace it with the positive. I'm sure there are many books on this subject and on A GSR meter course.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7874

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don....Thank you for reminding us...that if we remove all doubt....what extraordinary things can happen with God's help.....bless you for giving us the confidence to just focus I am in you debt..

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7875

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
@MikeH

Mike, thanks again for your interesting post this morning. I'm always looking for new sources of information and I see several points in your post that I suspect I will enjoy running down.

Regarding faith, I had a personal transformation overnight last night. From a hurt and concerned or worried psychological view yesterday to a feeling of complete peace and well-being this morning. I say again "EXPECT MIRACLES" they are everywhere.

I had focused on body repair of some conditions I have suffered from for months, but last night I did nothing specific regarding my personal well being. This mornings 'miracles', for me, have to be the grace and mercy of God, with lots of specific prayer from dear, dear friends.

So, thank you Father! Hallelujah! I am mending! And thank you friends, you know who you are!

The power of prayer is not an item that has been discussed in depth here, perhaps it should be!
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7876

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7880

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7882

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Glad to see this topic is "resonating" with so many. :)

Mike.....thank you so much for all you do my friend. Namaste

Tayoper..... am eagerly awaiting the main course. Get to cooking, Amigo. :P

Vicki.... it's the opinions we don't share that speak the loudest. ;)

Bill.... nothing is softer or more flexible than water. In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak.
Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. :P

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7883

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7886

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Glad to help if I can.

I should mention here that prayer is not a passive thing. It is difficult for me to explain, but you must exert a force towards your intent. Hope this helps.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7887

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Nothing to trouble yourself over Vicki, was just my exhausted ramblings...my apologies.

Time for me to park ten toes in the sand...wineglass in hand....and contemplate the tide as the sun sinks below the waves. Looking forward to that gigantic moon tonight.....ah, the life of a pirate. It's growing on me. ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by JudyH.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7888

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 8 years 2 months ago #7889

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Heheheh....Love it!!

I just might have to find myself a ukelele. ;)

Moderators: Salvor6