Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(100 Viewing)  (100) Guest

TOPIC: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8088

Regarding scarring, they made an incison 12+ inches long on my left thigh in front, starting from above my hip down, Today, the Oncologist that operated on me, still has to look intently, and partially feel for it. It is almost invisible. So to an extent it also works on other wounds,

This calls to mind Psychic surgeons, hmm are they ALL quacks or just most of them, then again ???

Don Jose de La Mancha
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8090

G'morning Bill (ID) You posted-->

First, if you have the details still available (electronic copy), or would care to at least outline the specifics of your plant experiments, I at least would find it extremely interesting. While many of us have heard about talking to plants in a positive manner increasing their growth rate, I cannot remember a discussion of the pure thought/spiritual encouragement for plants being reported. I for one would be very interested in the result.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry bill that was in the 50's so most will have to be anectdotal, if that is satisfactory.

I merely started growing identical seeds say of beans in separate trays, then separated them by various medium, metal & plastic screens, cardboard, and finally quartz and normal window glass.
One set were subjected to various herbicides etc and the reaction of the other noted.

Except for the separating medium, they were in close contact.

Wait until we get into the UKACO experiments, there distance is effectively of no matter. sheesh.
***********************************************************************************************************************************
You also popsted -->

my experiments in hypnosis and hyper suggestion

Finally from this post, an expansion of the above statement (assuming we each have absorbed your responses to 1 and 2 above) would perhaps be helpful in guiding our own rudimentary attempts at accomplishing some personal healing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patience, it would take many posts or chapters to explain it in detail.so it has to be in different posts possibly in a different subject section. In the meanwhile lets explore one at a time.,

Starting where?

Your COPD thought is interesting and I can not see where it coulnd't be possible to cause the cells involved to recall their original DNA coding. This could also apply to the aging process or otherwise how can new DNA coding be passed on ?

There is a reset key involved somewhere.

Hmm interesting.

Don Jose d eLa Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8091

Morning again Bill, more coffee" You posted -->I look forward to some additional illumination coming from you or anyone else who feels - qualified - to make specific recommendations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What we are discussing here does not require, nor can be given certification ? So the word "quaiified" might just scare some excellent contributators away. Frankly, since we are at basic odds with conventional science, none of US are truly qualified.by 'their' standards.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8094

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
Don Jose, you once again are correct. The intent behind the use of the word 'qualified' had no relationship to formal ' certification' of any kind. It was intended to convey the thought of 'confident enough', and was really aimed at our Princess Judy, and her other defender Bill (the other one). I feel certain that either or both could add valuable insights to the discussion if they will.

Regarding coffee, I ,must apologize as I am without, and try to maintain a one cup limit most of the time.

The 'Hey You' Bill
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8097

Ok Judy, you started this so post away gal

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8100

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
My apologies, El Saintly One. I have been remiss, I know.

Have been a little busy the past few days and am just now getting to take a breather. Trying to catch up at the moment, will be posting shortly. ;)

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8101

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
OK, Jose....you opened this can of worms, but I will add my two cents worth. B)

Being of native american ancestry, I absorbed alot of the ancient teachings and beliefs. As a child I was taught that everything in this world is illusion. That beneath the surface we see is a great web where everything is connected. This is the "Real" world...but we as humans cannot see it except through a spiritual path. The scientific equivalent to that web could be described as this Zero Point Field. The spiritual path I compare with enlightenment to this field.

As Healers, my ancestors believed that all illness was caused by aberrrations in our connection to this web. Bad thoughts, seperateness, imbalance, etc....and that from the earth itself and within our beings, we held all that was needed to correct those aberrations. This was accomplished through ministrations of one who followed the spiritual path, a Shaman if you will....present analogy would be one aquainted with interacting within the Field.

But self-healing was believed possible as well, if one could reach that spiritual path through meditation/trance state on their own...and through the use of earth based medicines, ie. plants, totems, even stones.

All these teachings I absorbed fit well within the realm of Healing by Intent, and an innerconnectedness...a oneness...of all living things. (Rocks, by the way, were considered the oldest living beings on earth...and called the Record Keepers).

I've made the comment, on this thread and in another, that Resonance plays a key in all living things....in their creation and connection to each other and the "Universe" (the One). I also feel that resonance is the answer to healing ourselves.

Jose, you mentioned memory when you addressed BillUSA's question regarding his COPD, and the cell's ability to recall it's original DNA coding. I postulate that this "memory" is simply recall of it's original resonance.

Coffee??

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8104

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
My question then becomes: How does one encourage the body to remember the original resonance and re-tune itself to that earlier state?

Thank you, Judy, very interesting input!

The "Hey You" Bill.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8111

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill-USA, I have to agree with Don Jose de la Mischief...that it would take many posts and many chapters to explain it all here. There have been several on the forum who have contributed good advice and offered suggestions for researching on your own.

Personally, you and I have discussed the power of just "being" as a starting point. By that I mean finding the place within yourself where everything becomes quiet and ordered...and time, with it's tendency to intrude on our consciousness and to distract, basically disappears. How you achieve this state is up to you. But once you do, all things become possible.

Real has shown us the power of his own concentrated bioenergy.

My Bethrothed Bill nailed it with his comment regarding prayer as the greatest gift to mankind.

MikeH reinforced that with his knowledge that prayer is not a passive thing, but requires exerting the force of your intent.....and Doubt is the stumbling block.

TexasTee has been a shining example of what "faith" can accomplish, and is a beacon in the darkness for others.

Healing yourself requires "Your" intent. The only advice I can give you in that regard, is to find "Your" own resonance. That is the starting point. I feel certain that as this thread moves forward...and it continues to draw interest and participation as it has so far, you will find many of the answers that you seek.
As Real said ...."Patience" my friend. :P

Time for a tale.....where's the coffee?

I'd like to relate a story I recently heard....

An experiment was recently conducted to demonstrate how belief systems are formed and perpetuated using monkeys and their insatiable desire for bananas.

One day a nice ripe banana was hung from the top of a large 3 meter high cage just out of reach of a group of monkeys who lived below. Try as they might, the monkeys could not reach the coveted banana. Eventually a small step ladder just big enough to hold one monkey and high enough to reach the banana was placed into the cage under the banana. As one would expect pandemonium broke out as each of the monkeys vied for position to get access to the ladder and the prize hanging just above it. After considerable jockeying for position, a dominant male finally made it up the ladder and obtained the prize. As he sat on the top rung feasting, all the remaining monkeys below were being squirted with cold water by the lab technician who was observing the entire scene just out of sight. An hour later this same procedure was repeated, first a new banana was hung, then the inevitable scuffle, the winning monkey climbing to obtain the prize and the remaining monkeys being squirted with cold water.

After repeating this procedure several times, the remaining monkeys finally got wise; every time a new banana was hung in the cage, the other monkeys starting ganging up and beating up the dominant monkey. It didn’t take much convincing for him to stop trying to climb the ladder to reach the prize. No other monkey dared to try to retrieve the coveted banana lest they also be beaten as well. The reward for the remaining monkeys – they were not squirted with cold water.

Then the lab technician tried something really devious. He removed the dominant monkey from the cage and replaced him with a new monkey from another room. Of course the same thing happened to him and he soon learned not to even bother to try to attempt to climb the ladder lest he would be beaten as well.

Being very deviously minded, the lab technician then started swapping out the remaining monkeys one at a time. Soon after each new candidate was placed in the cage, a new banana was hung with the same predictable results. This procedure was repeated until all the original monkeys had been replaced by new monkeys. Always the results were the same: the banana being spotted, the fight for the ladder, attempts to climb the ladder, and subsequently being beaten up. And, of course, since no monkey climbed the ladder, none of these monkeys were ever again squirted with cold water.

The purpose of this story is to remind us all that we are like monkeys in how our behaviors are formed: once a behavior pattern is habitualized, a stimulus and associated response generally becomes so automatic the stimulus triggers unconscious (and therefore unquestionable) behavior. A behavior that is assumed to be a fundamental and unquestionable truth is the definition of faith. This is the reason behind a famous quote by Albert Einstein who once said that “You cannot solve a problem with the same kind of [unquestioned] thinking that originally got you into it”.

;)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by JudyH.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8113

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
@Judy, thank you once again for the reminder on learning to just be. I have been there, and I feel sure I will be able to return there. I will continue to watch this thread for all the wisdom that anyone else cares to share.

Thanks to all those (enumerated in Judy's post above) who have already contributed to this very interesting and enlightening set of forum threads.

I also feel (as expressed in the homeopathy thread) that the your suggestion regarding the original resonance for the cells involved is a key to regrowth that would replace the currently damage cells, both in the lungs for the COPD issue and in the heart muscles for the CHF issue.

Thank you for all the light you shed into my life.

I hope I am not the only one to take away a valuable lesson for myself from these threads. Be Blessed!
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8114

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Judy, I have been over mowing at the cemetery since early this morning and came in for a badly needed break...Took a shower to wash about an inch of dirt off me....folks out there were beginning to think I was taking theirs...LOL Anyway your comment was so very kind and I really appreciate it.

Hey You Bill....Find that place in you that you found when you came over for your visit....that is exactly what Judy is talking about....all day long you were so strong...your color was outstanding and you were the Bill full of health and God's bright light.....do not ever let go of that feeling! each time you find it and acknowledge it....the easier it becomes to stay in the moment. Over thinking something can be so easy to do when you are a organizer by nature. When everything in your life is planned down to the moment.....sometimes you just need the moment! Even if it means to just light a candle and concentrate on the flame....then taking it inside you....and see it as God's light moving around in you healing you....There is not a doubt in my mind that you were healed that day you were here.....but did you let doubt take it away?.....seize the moment and take it all back.
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8115

• Bill
  • Treasure Hobbyist
OK Judy my love, you asked for it, so have at it.( I cannot.....read will not, elaborate)

NOUS-is that energy, power and force emanating from the Source of all Life, possessing positive and negative polarity, manifesting it in vibrations of various rates or speeds, which under certain conditions and obeying the dictates of Natural Law, establish the world of form, be that form visible or invisible.
NOUS possesses within itself all potentialities; that is, all manifestations of any kind are within it, uncreated, awaiting the right moment, the precise time, the exact locality for manifestating as entities. NOUS is essence out of which all creation comes. While it is the substance, the Divine Substance, out of which things are made, yet it is amendable to Natural Law.
NOUS, in understandable language, may be said to be a combination of Vital Life Force and Cosmic Consciousness moving from The Source toward earth in an undulating manner in an infinity of waves traveling at different rates of speed, each rate characteristic of a special phase of manifestation. Within these waves traveling with the same speed as the waves themselves are to be found those particles of NOUS essence which grouped together according to specific number combinations make cognizable all manner of creation. It is due to the vibratory rate of each NOUS wave that the created masses themselves are able to send forth the vibrations by which they are known and recognized.

Bill
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Bill.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8117

HI "X" PBSRW #! you posted -->My ==> 'Bethrothed' <--- Bill
???? Horrors ! :woohoo:

'Oh woe is me, sniff, Juliet where did Romeo put the cuppa tainted boooze? On second thought, I think that I'll just go out into the garden and eat some poor lil worms.sigh , sniff

Now I have ro change my theme from --> to -->

"I'm dancing with tears in my eyes, cause the girl in my arms, isn't you " sigh sniff. (old song)

www.dailymotion.com/video/x9qxqy_dancing-with-tears-in-my-eyes-how-o_music#

K, now that I am over my broken heart -- raw wriggly woims will certainly do that -- l let 's get bk to business.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second half of the above sentance is --Bill nailed it with his comment regarding prayer as the greatest gift to mankind.
For many I agree, many use it as an excuse to toss all problems over to GOD, as if he hasn't enough, but make no effort to correct or help themselves.. This is one reason that the Muslim faith is so popular, every thought and action is prescribed in the Koran. "ALLAH wills it "

Prayer fits nicely in here since all thought is energy and exists just as we do..Will go into this shortly.

Put the frying pan down Tex, I am on your side.

Don Jose de La Mancha :woohoo:
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8118

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:

'Oh woe is me, sniff, Juliet where did Romeo put the cuppa tainted boooze? On second thought, I think that I'll just go out into the garden and eat some poor lil worms.sigh , sniff

"I'm dancing with tears in my eyes, cause the girl in my arms, isn't you " sigh sniff. (old song)

K, now that I am over my broken heart -- raw wriggly woims will certainly do that -- l let 's get bk to business.

The second half of the above sentance is --Bill nailed it with his comment regarding prayer as the greatest gift to mankind.
For many I agree, many use it as an excuse to toss all problems over to GOD, as if he hasn't enough, but make no effort to correct or help themselves.. This is one reason that the Muslim faith is so popular, every thought and action is prescribed in the Koran. "ALLAH wills it "

Prayer fits nicely in here since all thought is energy and exists just as we do..Will go into this shortly.

Sweet Don....I could never hit you....I have way too much respect for you, besides I have a thing for those old songs.....and I am not Muslim....LOL I don't even really like camels that much....Give me a mule any day.

My point to Hey you Bill was I have never seen a Butterfly turn back into a caterpillar or a snake crawl back into the skin that he has just shed because they are done with it......the same with the sickness...are you done with it yet? Or is doubt causing you to reclaim it?
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by texastee2007.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8119

Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8120

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
texastee2007 wrote:
My point to Hey you Bill was I have never seen a Butterfly turn back into a caterpillar or a snake crawl back into the skin that he has just shed because they are done with it......the same with the sickness...are you done with it yet? Or is doubt causing you to reclaim it?

Thank you, Tee.

I think I find myself having to plead the fifth amendment here. I am however recovering, becoming more centered or grounded, and I will be seeking that place of perfect peace and well-being that I first encountered in Abilene.

So, complete and total recovery first from the ills of the mind, then changing focus to the ills of the body and continuing to work toward total overall real peace and well being as I felt it then.

Thank you for you concern. :cheer:
Dump a democrat!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8121

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:..

ONE of my all time favorite songs! The real funny thing is, very few Texans know who the Yellow Rose of Texas really was....It's a catchy song....but there is some real actual history that to many has been lost. The Yellow Rose is a hero of sorts....

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8122

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill wrote:
OK Judy my love, you asked for it, so have at it.( I cannot.....read will not, elaborate)

NOUS-is that energy, power and force emanating from the Source of all Life, possessing positive and negative polarity, manifesting it in vibrations of various rates or speeds, which under certain conditions and obeying the dictates of Natural Law, establish the world of form, be that form visible or invisible.
NOUS possesses within itself all potentialities; that is, all manifestations of any kind are within it, uncreated, awaiting the right moment, the precise time, the exact locality for manifestating as entities. NOUS is essence out of which all creation comes. While it is the substance, the Divine Substance, out of which things are made, yet it is amendable to Natural Law.
NOUS, in understandable language, may be said to be a combination of Vital Life Force and Cosmic Consciousness moving from The Source toward earth in an undulating manner in an infinity of waves traveling at different rates of speed, each rate characteristic of a special phase of manifestation. Within these waves traveling with the same speed as the waves themselves are to be found those particles of NOUS essence which grouped together according to specific number combinations make cognizable all manner of creation. It is due to the vibratory rate of each NOUS wave that the created masses themselves are able to send forth the vibrations by which they are known and recognized.

Bill

Darling, I know from past experience that it is fruitless to beg clarification when you put your foot down ( read - will not elaborate), but could you be a little less obscure at least? Are you saying my Resonance postulation is full of carp....or that I am on the right track? For example....

"Within these waves traveling with the same speed as the waves themselves are to be found those particles of NOUS essence which grouped together according to specific number combinations make cognizable all manner of creation. It is due to the vibratory rate of each NOUS wave that the created masses themselves are able to send forth the vibrations by which they are known and recognized.

Am I one of those "masses".... and is that the same as my reference as to finding your "own" resonance? Or am I over/under thinking your statement?

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8123

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never fear, Mi Saintly One..... the rug is safely won. ;)

And Joseph, while I agree in part with your statement, let me clarify my general definition of Prayer ....

Personal contemplation as a catalyst.

There are many different definitions for prayer, just take a brief tour of Wiki ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer

.... but the act itself is basically the same. Personal contemplation as a catalyst. Whether for change, in oneself or for others, or for giving praise, etc..... it is always purpose driven and requires looking into ones self.

Where's that coffee?? :huh:

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 6 months ago #8124

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Vicki (Tex)....you are most welcome...and thank you!

I love your analogy of the butterfly.....very fitting and true. ;) :)

Bill-USA....you'll find it. When you hit cold water, just do the breast stroke. :P
Moderators: Salvor6