Welcome, Guest
(107 Viewing)  (107) Guest

TOPIC: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 3 days ago #18104

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
And I can definitely and unequivocally say that my Harmony was broken. :(

Another thing that occurs to me, is that thoughts themselves are vibrations. I'm sure " wrong thoughts " cause disharmony, too. But how do you stop the wrong thoughts, and replace them with the right ones? Can frequency therapy do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 3 days ago #18105

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 187
You have control over your thoughts. Tell yourself "I will not have negative thoughts" and make it happen. You have the control over your life. You make the decisions. I found that out from Dr. Chepak Copra's teachings. I also had personal counseling from Dr. Patricia Nolan. She is a good friend of Copra and just released her own book on the subject. Look it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JudyH, Don Jose de La Mancha

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 3 days ago #18106

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Thanks for your input, Salvor. I've read a lot of Chopra, videos, etc., and yes...sounds simple, doesn't it?

If only it was that easy.

Most of my life I've been a boot strap cynic. Any time I saw someone complaining about feeling down, or wishing something was different in their life, I would be the first to say " Quit complaining and DO something about it. ". Quit the negative thinking, or if you don't like something...change it. So, yes, I see where you're coming from.

But I now realize just how damned stupid those comments were.

For someone having an occasional bad day..sure. But for people who are experiencing grief and severe depression, it's asinine. Do you think they wouldn't change it if they could? Do you think they enjoy feeling the way they do, that they can just click their fingers and make the pain go away but choose instead to feel sorry for themselves and do nothing?

Unfortunately, these same unthinking words of advice.. " Just snap out of it "..are what drives most into isolation. They would rather just withdraw than be made to feel even more inferior because they CAN'T snap out of it. I'm proof of that with a big fat capital P. I went from Princess to Prozac in nothin' flat. And then the prozac just turned me into a zombie. Snap out of it. You control your own thoughts, just change them. Right.

You want to know what DID help? Just someone recognizing your pain and being there for you...just as you are...asking nothing of you, only offering their love and support.

And you know what else I've found? That for the most part, it's only the ones who've been through this horror that know what you feel and what you need. It's that recognition of your pain....allowing it, accepting it, and sharing it...that pulls you out.

Yep, I've been where you are, but I've also been to the bowels of hell. Once you get out, it changes your perspective immensely.

Again, thank you very much for your thoughts. I understand your intentions and appreciate them, more than you know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha, Colt82

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 3 days ago #18110

• Colt82
  • Treasure Hobbyist
  • Thank you received: 5
I can't say that I know what it has been like to walk a mile in your shoes. I don't. But, I know what the road has felt like in mine. Ouch! My old cowboy boots have often felt more like the combat kind, given some of the battles I've faced.

Some of the hardest battles, I've had to face alone, as many of us often do.

And, during those real ugly parts, what I wouldn't have done for someone to just sit with me, even if it was in the dark, and remind me that things do, eventually, pass.

Thankfully, I survived what I thought was going to do me in. Some were the cancer sort, and others almost just as bad. But, you know got me through? Plain and Simple? A few good friends who came along and didn't leave. Who knew how to make me laugh, and told me I could DO it.

Love and true friendship is the most powerfully healing force, to me. It is our finest soothing natural energy. Especially when its of the unconditional sort. Now, that's as good as it gets.

I am, for one, very grateful you do not have your current journey alone. I really am. Life is crazy hard sometimes and depression is, as far as I am concerned, is the most difficult of the whole bunch.

Walk amongst friends, and hand them your sword when it gets heavy, and let them slay your dragons. They will! And, they will be most honored to do it, in fact. It feels good to help. Let them. That's what friends do.

Thelma. Grab your Louise!

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 3 days ago #18111

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Thank you, Colt.

Now hold this dang thing while I go find some tissue.

Seriously, that was awesome. Thank You so much. I'll take that advice, with one caveat.
This time we're heading east. ;)

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18112

Hi people, they dd it again, lost my ID, so I am using an old one which they say doesn't exist. Judy, will ,recognize ir,

This particular subject has been covered very well expressed in just a few posts,, although wil agree with Judy, our wonderful Mistress,and two others.

As far as thought existing as physical phenomena, yes they most certainly do. Every thought is an electro magnetic factor. It exists in it's primary cycle and its infinite harmonics,.It radiates from it's primary scour on to infinity

A prime example or this was when a group of actual dowsers under the sponsorship Of Vern Cameron formed a group and experimented with the effects of dowsing.

Vern would have them as a group, collectively imagine a three dimensional form somewhere in the room,. whether it was on the wall, ceiling or wherever, then Vernon would enter the room and physically locate the imaginary object and it's size and shape. So far there has been no scientific proof how he dd it, except by the scoffers on Dowsing.

Individually we are a very complex example of a vast communal organism.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JudyH

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18113

i luv, they did it again, I had to enter with a new ID, one which you wil instantly recognize

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18114

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Baloney. I think you do that just so you can thank yourself/ other identity. :P

In any case...I'm glad to see you back to your old ornery self. :)

Coffee?

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18121

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
OK Judy and Don Jose, I think I got that all squared away for ya, let me know if I dropped Don Jose's post in the right spot for ya.

PS, its good to see you both back on-line with us again, you were both missed during you hiatus. Welcome home!
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
Last Edit: 2 years 2 days ago by wreckdiver.

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18123

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Perfect! Thanks again, and I'm happy to be back home again. Missed you All! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: comfortably numb, Don Jose de La Mancha

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18125

You dd perfect Wreck diver/ Now how about some of that coffee that Judy was mentioning. I have been following Russ problems and his cancer, hi's just tough enough, that he'll beat the cancers with his Visible onryness, and the chemo. Now how about some of that Coffee that Judy was bragging about ?

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18126

• comfortably numb
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Judy, My fellow earthbound misfit. You know that I have lived through the pain your facing, I'm not A good writer to express my feelings here but I have strong shoulders and one ear that works whenever you need it. Don't make me come back to the dark side of the moon to get you. But you know I will.
"Does anyone know where the love of god goes, When the waves turn the minutes to hours"

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18127

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Jeff, you have been my rock to cling to when the seas got rough, I could thank you round the moon and back but it still wouldn't be enough to plumb the depth of my gratitude. When it was the darkest and I was numb from the cold, you pulled me up and kept a fire going in my soul. My fellow earthbound misfit, YOU are Solid Gold.

Give that pretty Missus of yours a big hug for me, too. You two Rock! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: comfortably numb, Don Jose de La Mancha

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18129

• comfortably numb
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I guess I'm just a crazy diamond.
"Does anyone know where the love of god goes, When the waves turn the minutes to hours"

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18130

• comfortably numb
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Did I hear you say your heading east?
Last Edit: 2 years 2 days ago by comfortably numb. Reason: Dumb mechanic

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18131

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
comfortably numb wrote:
I guess I'm just a crazy diamond.

Shine On, My Friend! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: comfortably numb

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 2 years 2 days ago #18132

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
comfortably numb wrote:
Did I hear you say your heading east?

Sent you a message. ;)
Last Edit: 2 years 2 days ago by JudyH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: comfortably numb

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 1 year 11 months ago #18180

Judy, get back to posting,whenever your work demand permts it.

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 1 year 11 months ago #18187

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
My apologies, Joseph, been a little busy lately. I'm back now though and have an article I think you may enjoy. It goes back to the original subject of this thread and I found it extremely interesting. Stephan Schwartz proposes the concept that "Intention" is not so much an energy model, like most scientists are now leaning towards...but the "opening" of an informational channel between subjects. Check it out, pretty interesting concept....

www.explorejournal.com/article/S1550-8307(17)30052-6/fulltext?elsca1=etoc&elsca2=email&elsca3=1550-8307_201705_13_3_&elsca4=Complementary%20Medicine

Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 9 months 2 days ago #20320

very interesting article and consistent with my experiments Judy
Moderators: Salvor6