Welcome, Guest
(213 Viewing)  (213) Guest

TOPIC: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8125

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 9
JudyH wrote:
Vicki (Tex)....you are most welcome...and thank you!

I love your analogy of the butterfly.....very fitting and true. ;) :)

Bill-USA....you'll find it. When you hit cold water, just do the breast stroke. :P

Why thank you Judy, I will certainly keep that in mind. :ohmy: :P
Dump a democrat!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8127

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Don't make me call Poseidon. B)

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8129

• Bill
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Dear Heart,
You are spot on, but don't make the understanding difficult. NOUS goes back to Zero Point ( singularity?)
I will be at sea for a while, Polyphemus is giving up some of his bounty.
Bill

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8136

Apparently we are all saying basically the same thing, but in different wording and interpretation.

For me the primial frequency was DC, Somewhere along the line of time there was a slight fluxiation, or variation, which in turn created a variable difference, so an ac energy was created and from this cycle of one, a constantly spreading to an infinite no. of modulating and counter modulating frequencies formed the world as we know or vision it in the NOW.

In the fifties an extremely talented dowser - Vern Cameron ? - performed a series of elegant experiments which proved that thought has a definite form, frequency, and substance, just as any other electrical wave does.

He had a panel of participants gather in a room while he was absent, then in agreement, as a group, they would visualize a shape or form of any color, 'anywhere' in a three dimensional basis from the floor to the ceiling or walls.

He would return and with his dowsing rod and successfully outline it's shape, color, and physical position in the room..

Hmmm This opens Pandora's box figuratively.

Don Jose de La Mancha.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Don Jose de La Mancha.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8137

HI the none 'Hey you' Bill:: Since you obviously like marine salvage, wanna an untouched Manilla Galleon, a WW-2 German submarine in 100 ft of water, or Zimmeran's lost ship with the chocolate sized Gold Bars, or even Atlantis for start ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8145

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Bill wrote:
Dear Heart,
You are spot on, but don't make the understanding difficult. NOUS goes back to Zero Point ( singularity?)
I will be at sea for a while, Polyphemus is giving up some of his bounty.
Bill

Safe sailing and much success, Love. I will try to rein in my curiosity until your return. Sigh.

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.
~Rabindranath Tagore

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8146

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Don Jose de La Mancha wrote:
Apparently we are all saying basically the same thing, but in different wording and interpretation.

For me the primial frequency was DC, Somewhere along the line of time there was a slight fluxiation, or variation, which in turn created a variable difference, so an ac energy was created and from this cycle of one, a constantly spreading to an infinite no. of modulating and counter modulating frequencies formed the world as we know or vision it in the NOW.

In the fifties an extremely talented dowser - Vern Cameron ? - performed a series of elegant experiments which proved that thought has a definite form, frequency, and substance, just as any other electrical wave does.

He had a panel of participants gather in a room while he was absent, then in agreement, as a group, they would visualize a shape or form of any color, 'anywhere' in a three dimensional basis from the floor to the ceiling or walls.

He would return and with his dowsing rod and successfully outline it's shape, color, and physical position in the room..

Hmmm This opens Pandora's box figuratively.

Don Jose de La Mancha.

Now that you have opened the box......please elaborate.

I've put on the coffee. :)

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8149

If you remember, it was opened by a female - naturally - since I am a God's gift to Females, it is not my place to open it your turn.

Side thingie my orignal password assigned to me by the Exporers Club was 'Pandoras box ' he he he

www.explorers.org

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8150

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I have somehow lost track of the thread in this forum.

I think I may have struggled too long in trying to interpret the other Bill's opening statement a way back.

The lead up to and the opening of Pandora's box has me at a loss. Perhaps my thought processes have deteriorated in the past few days. (Quite possible.)

Would anyone care to summarize how we got to where we are, and what bearing it has on self healing?

Thank you to anyone that attempts that (I do not guarantee I will understand), I will read it and try however.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8151

Because all of these bear directly or indirectly on healing by intent, rather than by drugs Dowsing indicated the evidence of an energy field.created by pure thought. The same applies to the others. By presenting multiple sources of mentally produced energy, the theories being presented in here have more of a solid base to work from.

I.E. these fields EXIST ! Next step is to work on the various means to utilize them.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8160

• Bill-USA
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Because all of these bear directly or indirectly on healing by intent, rather than by drugs Dowsing indicated the evidence of an energy field.created by pure thought. The same applies to the others. By presenting multiple sources of mentally produced energy, the theories being presented in here have more of a solid base to work from.

I.E. these fields EXIST ! Next step is to work on the various means to utilize them.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Thank you, Don Jose, your kindness is appreciated! I keenly await the follow on information.
Dump a democrat!
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Bill-USA.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8161

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1

Don Jose de La Mancha

OK Don...I can Dowse...hubby is great at it. Had a PVC pipe in the ground and we had absolutly no idea where it was....I walked the area and it was even windy....got a strong signal....dug there...nothing....dowsed again and same hit same area...dug deeper and at a little over 2' was the pipe we needed to find and tie onto...

Can you find illness in someones body the same way perhaps with a pendulum? I have never tried to find something with a pendulum and am really sure our dog could detect illness if taught to. If I get stung by fire ants or cut myself he hones right in on the area....gives it a good sniff and then sneezes....LOL He always smells my hubbies feet.....I think he detects the weak area on him. Could someone trained with a pendulum detect illness?
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8165

Tex, there are a few Medical doctors doing that right now as an aux to their normal tests with claimed success. Apparently all infirmities 'do' give out a distintive odor which is now being developed experimentally, especially in first stage Cancer. So far animals have had a greater success than machines, but they are closing the gap rapidly...

Interesting about hubbies feet, perhaps the doggie is responding to his problem??

Side note, it was suggested to me that everyone's belly button has a different odor , different from their normal body odor?? Can this odor be useful in checking on one's physical health, or ? OK Bill get to work !

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8170

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Tex, there are a few Medical doctors doing that right now as an aux to their normal tests with claimed success. Apparently all infirmities 'do' give out a distintive odor which is now being developed experimentally, especially in first stage Cancer. So far animals have had a greater success than machines, but they are closing the gap rapidly...

Interesting about hubbies feet, perhaps the doggie is responding to his problem??

Side note, it was suggested to me that everyone's belly button has a different odor , different from their normal body odor?? Can this odor be useful in checking on one's physical health, or ? OK Bill get to work !

Don Jose de La Mancha

There really is an odor I can not explain it....but in men in particular who have diabetes.....I have detected it on a few that I have worked with....When they have been working hard and their blood sugar drops....There is a smell similar to alcohol???? maybe....all I know is it was the same smell on each man....ranging from early 30 to 70's when I asked them how they were feeling because of it when they checked their blood sugar level it was really low. One I hauled to the hospital twice very out of it and combative....even after administrating glucose tablets, juice and two candy bars he was still in the thirties at the ER. He fought me the whole trip.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8171

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
I have a little story to share with you that is I think is relevent to this topic. Just 2 or 3 months ago when we were experiencing a very dark and particulaly dismal wet Winter. I was personally feeling quite 'down in the dumps'. One day I was drawn to this one particular shop, that dealt in healing stones, and all things of that ilk ( I had not set out to go to this shop) I decided to go inside to take a look around. Quite unbeknown to me at the time, the man who sat behind the counter was blind. He asked me my name and what was I looking for. I told him how I was feeling, and he started to ask me questions. Health....how long I had been feeling like that....etc etc. He drew me towards some particular stones, and after feeling one or two of them ( remember he is blind) he picked one up and said to me' This one is for you this is your guardian angel' I consequently bought this stone. He told me to first put it in the house so that it could get a feeling for our home. Strangely I couldn't put it in my bedroom the feeling felt so strong. So I put it beside a plant in the conservatory for it to get used to being in our surroundings. After awhile I could feel that it was ready to come into the house itself. This I did, and it now sat quite happily beside a plant that strange to say is called a Peace Lily. When I feel that the time is right I will move it into the bedroom.

How do I feel.....quite honestly I am not sure. I feel a little less depressed, but then Summer is now in its way, but I have to say that I am very concious of the stone being their, sometimes I pick it up and handle it. It feels nice to handle. Maybe the stone was meant for me, I don't know. Interesting tho isnt it?

'U'
it's never too late

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8172

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Unicorn wrote:
I have a little story to share with you that is I think is relevent to this topic. Just 2 or 3 months ago when we were experiencing a very dark and particulaly dismal wet Winter. I was personally feeling quite 'down in the dumps'. One day I was drawn to this one particular shop, that dealt in healing stones, and all things of that ilk ( I had not set out to go to this shop) I decided to go inside to take a look around. Quite unbeknown to me at the time, the man who sat behind the counter was blind. He asked me my name and what was I looking for. I told him how I was feeling, and he started to ask me questions. Health....how long I had been feeling like that....etc etc. He drew me towards some particular stones, and after feeling one or two of them ( remember he is blind) he picked one up and said to me' This one is for you this is your guardian angel' I consequently bought this stone. He told me to first put it in the house so that it could get a feeling for our home. Strangely I couldn't put it in my bedroom the feeling felt so strong. So I put it beside a plant in the conservatory for it to get used to being in our surroundings. After awhile I could feel that it was ready to come into the house itself. This I did, and it now sat quite happily beside a plant that strange to say is called a Peace Lily. When I feel that the time is right I will move it into the bedroom.

How do I feel.....quite honestly I am not sure. I feel a little less depressed, but then Summer is now in its way, but I have to say that I am very concious of the stone being their, sometimes I pick it up and handle it. It feels nice to handle. Maybe the stone was meant for me, I don't know. Interesting tho isnt it?

'U'

I got a Salt lamp for my hubby for allergies...but it also said it was good for the winter blues as well. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8175

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Unicorn wrote:

'U'

I have had an affinity with stone since a small child, Unicorn. This does not surprise me. My family refer to me as their Rock-it Scientist, lol. If you wear jewelry, you might try something with Sugilite, and/or Garnet. I've found both have excellent properties for lifting "the blues".

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8177

Neither of you gals mentioned Opal, my birthstone?? It 's description fits me perfectly Beautiful, scintallating, precious etc. , hehehe

Seriously, Judy should remember her crystallogy and it's use for identifying mineral specimans, They all have specific characteristics due to their lattice structure. This field efect should carry over to other life forms.

Here are two interesting developments which fit into our discussion.

www.smartplanet.com/blog/global-observer/debunking-8216auras-and-other-magic-in-spain/5550?tag=nl.e660

www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/mind-controlled-motion/12770?tag=nl.e660

More, one horned one, update on progression.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8178

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Well now Don Jose, by strange coincidence my birth stone is 'Opal' does that also give me those qualities that you 'profess' to have, but modesty will not allow me to mention. :P

'U'
it's never too late

Re: Mind Over Matter: Healing by Intent 7 years 2 months ago #8179

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
One quick question if I may. What are your thoughts about 'thought' healing between long distances. If somehow one can have a 'sort' of '6th sense' about a particular person, would it not also be possible to transfer that 6th sense into a form healing.
I think that long distance prayer has a meaning, why not a 6th sense. Just a thought.

'U'
it's never too late
Moderators: Salvor6