(741 Viewing)  (741) Guest

TOPIC: TRUTH or SCAM?

TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8030

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 26
CURE FOR EVERYTHING?

Click on the video. Dell
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Dell Winders.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8033

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 135
Looks like a fancy way to sell a book campaign to me...

On the other hand, Hydrogen Peroxide does have many health benefits, as does Apple Cider Vinegar.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8046

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
My guess was Hydrogen Peroxide.

I've consumed gallons of Apple Cider vinegar with no noticeable results. What works for others doesn't necessarily work for me. Dell

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8050

• dave44
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Cucumbers and Onions drenched in Apple cider vinegar.. Lip Smackin.

Hydrogen peroxide just gives me gas.

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8052

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 23
WORKS FOR ME !
I HAVE BEEN USING H2O2 FOR QUITE AWHILE, food grade h2o2 diluted with distilled water to 10% put into a nebulizer, and 3/4 squirts inhaled per day,..lung's are free & clear,and I smoke since I was 15..

i haven't had a cold or flu since I started this regiment, it seem's that those nasty's can't live or thrive in an oxygen rich environment. I have also used it as a purge, every three month's, since a friend of mine was diagnosed with first stage rectal poll ups and treated them successfully with h2o2...

vinegar will help with fat cell's being flushed out of your system,(but you still have to work out,dell)
and garlic (RAW) will thin out your blood,and is a natural antibiotic, next time you get a cut or a burn,make a paste of crushed garlic, you won't have to worry about an infection...

use FOOD GRADE H202 ..... the 3% in drug stores has a metal taste with the usp in it, and is for topical use only. does good for a mouthwash though.

food grade h202 is nothing more then purified water with an extra molecule of oxygen, the more oxygen in the blood stream and tissues the better !
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by scubasmitty.

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8057

• dave44
  • Treasure Hobbyist
I can see the truth in your post. I have to look into it further.

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8069

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I checked it out and he's referring to Hydrogen Peroxide. I decided to order some and give it a try. Dell

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8070

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
F Y I

HERE ARE SOME SITE'S WHERE I GET MY GOODIES,,,, :kiss:

www.pureh2o2forhealth.com/

www.hempusa.org/

www.non-hybrid-seeds.com/

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8072

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 43
Thanks, Smitty.....I've been looking for a source for heirloom seeds!

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 2 months ago #8075

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
YOUR WELCOME, SPREAD THE WORD ! :blink:

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 6 years 1 month ago #8559

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
It should be noted that the Apple Cider Vinegar should be a live one like BRAGG

www.bragg.com/

I can put out water for my dog, chickens, turkey, cats...etc and water with a couple of tablespoons of Bragg's apple cider in it....the animals will consume the mixture over the water every time.
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 5 years 11 months ago #9105

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
It's lengthy, but you may find this video interesting. Dell

SILVERSOL

Re: TRUTH or SCAM? 5 years 10 months ago #9537

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
A news letter I received:

Subject: HEARTNEWS September 2012

(The following are news items and opinions. This is not medical advice.)

Curcumin helps to prevent diabetes

Getting diabetes is easy. For most people, it's a matter of just making the same bad choices they already make every day.

Make enough bad choices, and the disease is yours for keeping.

But who says you have to keep making those bad choices? If you're not diabetic yet, it's not too late -- because even if you're speeding toward the disease right now, there's still time to slam the brakes by making better choices.

During a recent study, NONE of the 119 prediabetics given curcumin went on to get diabetes during the nine-month study. None -- compared to 19 of the 116 prediabetics given a placebo and went on to develop diabetes.

Prediabetes, of course, is a condition so close to "real" diabetes that you can practically taste it. Personally, I'd rather taste curcumin instead -- but in this case, it takes more than you'll ever get from food alone.

The patients in the study who got the real curcumin pills took six a day, each one containing 250 mg of the beneficial curcuminoids locked inside the spice.

That's a lot of curcumin, but tests on these patients found they had improved function in the beta-cells of the pancreas -- the same cells that short-circuit themselves trying to meet the demand for insulin as blood sugar levels spiral out of control.

That's what leads to diabetes. And if curcumin could only protect against that, I'd say it's done plenty.

But this spice is also a powerful antioxidant and a natural anti-inflammatory that can help cut your dementia risk, fight tumors, beat pain, raise levels of HDL ("good") cholesterol and more.

The only "catch" here -- if you can call it that -- is that the levels of those curcuminoids I mentioned earlier can vary widely from one supplement to another, so be sure to get yours from a company you trust.

Four minerals that can affect your blood pressure levels.
1. Salt. In the U.S., the average sodium intake is five grams a day with some parts of the country consuming a much higher amount of 15 to 20 grams daily. High blood pressure subjects who keep a low-salt diet can expect an average systolic blood pressure reduction of 4.0-6.0 mmHg and a diastolic blood pressure reduction of 2.0-3.0 mmHg. In a recent meta-analysis of 167 studies, researchers found various ethnic groups could all reduce their levels by lowering salt intake. The conclusion: sodium reduction dropped blood pressure by about 3.5% for those with high blood pressure.
2. Calcium. Calcium supplements for high blood pressure yield inconsistent results. However, there is a dramatic effect for pregnant women - it could prevent the hypertensive disorders known as "preeclampsia" and "eclampsia." In a meta-analysis of 13 studies involving 15,730 women who were given at least one gram of calcium daily during their pregnancy, calcium supplements reduced the risk of pre-eclampsia and preterm birth by 50%.
3. Magnesium. The blood pressure-lowering effect of magnesium is less consistent than the effects seen with sodium or potassium supplementation. In a meta-analysis of 20 studies involving 1,220 individuals, magnesium supplements led to a 4.3-mmHg reduction of systolic blood pressure and 2.3-mmHg reduction of diastolic blood pressure - for each daily increase in dosage of 10 millimoles (mmol) per liter.
4. Potassium. The recommended daily intake of potassium is 4.7 grams a day. However, the average intake of U.S. women and men is 2.3 and 3 grams each. In a Chinese study, 150 individuals with high blood pressure (age 35-64 years) were randomized to receive 60 mmol potassium chloride supplement or placebo daily for 12 weeks. Potassium supplements led to a fall in systolic blood pressure by 5.0 mmHg (range: 2.13 mmHg to 7.88 mmHg) without any diastolic blood pressure changes. But, in an Italian study on 104 high blood pressure subjects (age 41-65 years) given 30 mmol a day of potassium for four weeks, there was a fall in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure by 12.2 mmHg and 2.2 mmHg, respectively. Experts say that, in high blood pressure individuals, the additional intake of potassium by 600 mg a day would result in a systolic drop of 1.0 mmHg and a diastolic drop of 0.52 mmHg. Potassium-associated blood pressure reduction significantly lowers the risk of stroke, coronary heart disease, and other cardiovascular events. If you get 4.7 grams a day of potassium, there may be a decrease of up to 15% in your risk of stroke and up to 11% in your risk of heart attack.

Simple life long procedure to maximize good health & blood pressure

Researchers recruited 70 subjects with an average age of 62.

Subjects were divided into two groups. One group received placebos and the other received a four-part antioxidant intervention:

* Vitamin C -- 1,000 mg daily
* Vitamin E -- 400 IU daily
* Selenium -- 200 mcg daily
* CoQ10 -- 120 mg daily

Six months later, results were just about everything you could hope for in a study like this.

Overall, in the group that took the above formula, blood pressure was reduced, large and small artery elasticity increased significantly. HDL (good) cholesterol increased significantly. HbA1C (a measure of high blood sugar) declined significantly. And triglycerides declined...a little.

But I saved the best for last: At the outset of the study, each of the subjects had at least TWO of these cardiovascular risk factors: cigarette smoking, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, low HDL (good) cholesterol, or high triglycerides.

PH levels give you an easy glimpse into your health

Did you know that, in your natural healthy state, your body is slightly acidic? Everything is either acidic or alkaline, or somewhere in between. You can measure the pH (which stands for potential of hydrogen concentration) of a substance by using the pH scale. Water measures in at a 7.0 on the pH scale. This means that it is neutral, neither acid nor alkaline. Anything above 7.0 is considered alkaline and anything below is considered acidic.

Your body has an ideal pH range between 6.0 and 6.8. Values below 6.3 are considered on the acidic side. Values above pH 6.8 are on the alkaline side. Why worry about pH levels? What happens when you are too far in one direction or the other? When your body gets too acidic or too alkaline all sorts of symptoms can begin to plague you. Insomnia, arthritis, low blood pressure, and migraine headaches are all symptoms of acidosis.

Nervousness, sore muscles, allergies, and asthma are all symptoms of alkalosis. But that's not all when your body chemistry is unbalanced, studies have proven that you are at greater risk for getting cancer, diabetes, arthritis, and other serious medical conditions. You can test your pH level yourself by buying some litmus paper. Litmus paper is paper containing dyes that change color when exposed to acids or bases.

You can buy litmus paper at most drugstores. Apply saliva and/or urine to the paper. Blue litmus paper will turn red when exposed to acids. Red litmus paper will turn blue when exposed to bases (i.e. alkaline). A neutral pH level will turn a litmus paper purple. It is best to take the test either before eating or at least one hour after a meal. If your pH is too acidic or alkaline, consult with your healthcare provider to get help with balancing your levels.

The best way to avoid all the problems caused by acidosis or alkalosis is to make sure that you eat a balance of acid- and alkaline-forming foods. That means eating 80% alkaline-forming foods and 20% acid-forming foods. Most people eat about 60% acid-forming foods and only 40% alkaline foods. It is not difficult to make sure that you are eating enough alkaline foods. Most fruits and vegetables are alkaline-forming.

Magnesium reduces seizures

A reader reported that she started having seizures when she was seven years old. She was put on many different anti-seizure medications and developed all kinds of side effects. On top of major seizures she also has petit mal seizures that no amount of medication seemed to control. It wasn't until she was in her 50's that a Naturopath put her on magnesium! And the good news is that her seizures have been greatly reduced and she's been able to cut back on her medications. If you try this, use Magnesium Citrate.

Magnesium & Prozac

And this is an update from a reader who has been using magnesium to wean herself off Prozac. "I thought I'd give you a brief update. I made it down to 10 mg or Prozac (I was at 40 mg a year ago, before all this started) and started having muscle tremors again. The doctor helping me with the weaning process is pulling me off sooner than expected as a result. We're jumping to 5 mg briefly for two weeks (to avoid shocking my brain too much) and then stopping. But so far I haven't had any signs of withdrawal or return of the depression, so I'm not expecting much. If anything I've actually been getting better as I've been coming off the meds." I immediately advised her to take more magnesium. Your muscle tremors imply that you are not having enough magnesium. She wrote back and said: "In the past, muscle tremors have indicated I was overmedicated with Prozac. I've been on some pretty high doses in the past. That's the main reason we're in such a hurry now to get off of it with tremors at such a low dose. But since you suggested more magnesium I googled Prozac and magnesium. I didn't realize that Prozac could actually cause a magnesium deficiency, especially in women! It's definitely worth upping the dose. I can't wait to get off this garbage. I never needed Prozac in the first place. I just needed to fix my gut and get good nutrition and magnesium. If only I had figured this out sooner. But as of next Friday I'm off Prozac. I'm so excited!"

Whey protein is good for your heart

Researchers at the Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut tried to unravel just how whey protein might benefit the heart. Previous research has already shown that whey protein intake reduces cardiovascular risk, but the researchers wanted to know the actions behind this important health benefit.

So they looked at the impact of a whey-derived extract on people with an increased cardiovascular risk profile. The participants were both men and women and all had impaired blood flow in their arteries.

The researchers measured brachial artery flow, plasma amino acids, insulin, and endothelium function two hours after ingestion of a whey protein extract. A second group of study participants acted as placebo. The research team found that brachial artery flow improvements at 120 minutes were significantly greater in the whey extract group, compared with placebo. Plasma amino acids increased at 30 minutes following whey ingestion and serum insulin increased at 15, 30 and 60 minutes.

In summary, the whey protein improved endothelium dilation in the participants. Your endothelium is the inner lining of your blood vessels. When your endothelium functions normally, it regulates coagulation of blood, platelet adhesion, and immune function. In contrast, when your endothelium is compromised, you can be at risk for several serious complications, such as septic shock, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes. If you're worried about the health of your heart, follow this health advice: consider adding some whey protein to your weekly diet.

Legumes cause Asthma?

A lady overheard two doctors speaking at an airport about peanuts and how they can cause asthma. One of the doctors said that peas were in the same family as peanuts and could also possibly cause Asthma. The lady said she knew about the peanuts, but not about the peas; and her son loved peas. She asked one of the doctors for his card, so she could let him know how her son did, after she removed the peas. She wrote to the doctor to tell him that her son had no more problems after she stopped feeding him peas.

Suggested Asthma remedies

When I was younger I was an asthmatic bronchitis kind of kid. My mom and I did research and I swear by this herb Red Clover! You can buy the supplement Red Clover or it comes in the form of tea. Whenever your chest feels heavy, or you have indication that your asthma is about act up, add red clover to your diet for a few days and it will help to ward off the worst of the attack.

Butterbur root extract decreased the severity, frequency and duration of asthma attacks in a study involving 80 patients. The study took place over the course of four months and by the end, more than 40 percent of participants who were taking asthma medication were able to decrease usage.

A tincture of three parts lobelia to one part cayenne pepper mixed in water and taken at the first signs of impending asthma attacks can help stop attacks before they start.

Remember, food allergies can contribute to asthma. Discovering food triggers and then avoiding them can therefore help with the management of asthma. Sugar, soy, corn and gluten are common foods that cause allergies. Abstaining from eating these foods for eight weeks to see if symptoms improve can indicate a problem. Avoiding trigger foods helps to treat asthma and put together an asthma diet.

Rutin prevents blood clots

It's not always fully appreciated that the majority of Americans will die as the result of a blood clot in either their heart or their brain.... approximately half of all heart attack or strokes can be attributed to blood clotting. Any natural compound that is shown to prevent blood clot formation can significantly lower vascular-related mortality.

Recent research has proven that Rutin is the most potently anti-thrombotic compound ever discovered. Three to five daily servings of rutin from dietary sources or supplementing with 500 mg per day is shown to reduce platelet stickiness leading to blood clots and risk of early death from stroke and heart attack.

Drink salt water for thirst?

A client asked how she could possibly be dehydrated because she said she drinks a "fair amount" of water but every night she seems to be "sooo thirsty" that it disrupts her sleep. She asked if there were any tricks besides coconut water, soups and just drinking water that could relieve her thirst?

Her the best solution is to add1/8-1/16 tsp of sea salt or Himalayan salt to each pint of water she drinks. And to drink half her body weight in ounces of water through the day...stopping about 6pm so her bladder doesn't wake her. I told her that the minerals help hold water inside cells where they are needed for proper body function.

She wanted to know if she could just put some extra sea salt on her food and the answer is no. Sea salt is best taken right with water.

A week later she reported that adding salt to her water "absolutely worked immediately!" She said it actually was miraculous. She sprinkled in just enough Himalayan salt so that she barely tasted it.

Also, a great way to get all of your 72 minerals, is to add sea salt as above to your drinking water.

If your diabetic you might want to eat soy to prevent cardio problems

Six-week-old diabetic mice were untreated or treated with a diet containing one gram genistein/kilogram of diet for eight weeks. Non-diabetic mice were used as normal controls. The researchers found that genistein treatment suppressed diabetes-induced vascular inflamation by a whopping 87%! Vascular inflammation is a potentially serious medical condition caused by the buildup of plaque within arterial walls. Commonly referred to as "atherosclerosis," vascular inflammation is a progressive condition that is usually managed with medication and/or lifestyle changes.

Genistein is found abundantly in soybeans. Soybeans are also a cholesterol-free, high protein legume -- so they're a healing food all around. Other legumes, such as chickpeas (or garbanzo beans), contain small amounts of genistein. Genistein can also be found in food products containing soy such as tofu, soymilk, soy flour, textured soy protein, tempeh, and miso.

Eggplant Works!!

Your May newsletter told of using eggplant and vinegar to get rid of stubborn sores and boy I had one. Neither Oreganol or H2O2 would heal it. It took all this time since May, but finally, it is gone. Thank you so much for good advice. K.

How to make and use a homemade eggplant remedy for skin cancers

This is an attempt at disclosing what others report cured their skin cancers. It's purely educational and not meant as medical advice. Some of the anecdotal reports had their skin cancer diagnosed by MDs, with subsequent cures confirmed by MDs.

Some have used white vinegar, while others recommend raw organic apple cider vinegar. Get a medium sized eggplant and grind it up. Put that into a glass jar and fill it up with the vinegar. Place the jar into the refrigerator. After around three days with the white vinegar, the liquid should turn to a brownish gold color. That indicates it's ready to use.

Apple cider vinegar is already a similar color, but three days seasoning in a refrigerator should be enough.

Apply it directly to tumors often with a cotton ball, or secure the soaked cotton onto the tumor with tape. Treatment may take a couple of weeks or more. This also work on warts and other unhealthy skin conditions. One user mentioned that according to his doctor (naturopath?), if the homemade procedure is painful, then it is melanoma that's under attack.

Could a mixture of green tea and coffee improve brain function?

Japanese researchers recently studied the brain-protecting effects of a special compound in tea called "theanine."

Theanine is found in tea leaves ("Camellia sinensis"). It has a similar chemical structure to glutamate, which is a neurotransmitter related to memory. The Japanese research team found that once theanine passes through the blood- brain barrier, it exerts a brain-protective effect. They also found that the tea compound exerts a preventive effect on neuronal cell death after transient cerebral ischemia. "Transient cerebral ischemia" is a medical phrase used to describe a mini-stroke. The fewer brain cells that die during one of these mini-strokes, the better the chances of recovering without any brain damage -- which is exactly what theanine seems to help with.

For their study, the research team conducted an investigation of elderly persons with normal or slight cognitive dysfunction. All the volunteers ingested powdered green tea containing a high theanine concentration. They showed significantly lower decline in cognitive function compared with that of a placebo group. This result suggested that theanine might even be able to improve cognitive dysfunction in elderly persons.

Other studies have suggested that it's the combination of theanine and caffeine that could help improve cognitive performance. A dose of theanine and caffeine prior to performing a demanding cognitive task may significantly improve accuracy and alertness. These two ingredients together could help increase your ability to focus.

The next time you drink a cup of green tea, you could very well be protecting yourself from the kind of cognitive brain decline that leads to diseases such as Alzheimer's. At the very least, this "brain food" will give you a big dose of health-boosting antioxidants.
Moderators: Salvor6