Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(124 Viewing)  (124) Guest

TOPIC: New Remedy for Arthritis!

New Remedy for Arthritis! 6 years 4 months ago #8240

• keleka
Hello everyone, sorry for this late post.
This Arthritis Remedy you can find at any grocery store or health food store, remember Organic items should always be your first choice. Turmeric, spice powder yellow in color, used often in Aisan cooking.
Around for over 5000 year's. Use one tsp of this Herb mixed in your morning coffee, or mixed in with your food. I use this Herb daily in my morning Organic Dandy Blend coffee.
Also use Organic Agave Sugar, instead of refined Sugar, as the Agave Sugar has Calcium and Fiber that aids your digestive system.
Arthritis forms in the body from too much Inflammation, which forms from a high content of certain foods that your body is not able to tolerate or is allergic too. Even if this is a family trait, it can be controlled.
FYI: Every 7 year's your bodies DNA will go threw a change. What you might have easily been able to eat years ago will now become an upset to your digestive system.
Ages are 7,14,21,28,35,42,49,56,63,70,77,84,91, ect. Our family history, it just that history, it's not a road map for our predestination. If we learn about our bodies and listen to it, then we can catch the early warning signs and prevent the onset of disease.
Here is a tip to help you find which food items may be the cause of your Inflammation. Keep a daily food diary for the next 21 days. Why, so you can see the type of foods you are eating on a regular basis. Then you can target a specific item and delete it for 21 days, and see if your system starts to feel better, or is staying the same. This is how I found that I was allergic to Gluten, Pesto sauce which is made mainly from Pine nuts, and Walnuts in there whole form, and Iceberg lettuce. Which is a whole new thread I will continue with at a later time.
May I also say, that I will not recommend any falasious Remedies that I myself have not tried or researched, and that is not Organic is some form. Remember knowledge is power, and self knowledge of ones self is the start to a healthier you!
I end this post by a wise man, who said "Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever."
By: Mahatma Gandhi

Be safe and healthy my Friends!
Dead men tell no tales!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Remedy for Arthritis! 6 years 4 months ago #8245

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
keleka wrote:
Hello everyone, sorry for this late post.
This Arthritis Remedy you can find at any grocery store or health food store, remember Organic items should always be your first choice. Turmeric, spice powder yellow in color, used often in Aisan cooking.
Around for over 5000 year's. Use one tsp of this Herb mixed in your morning coffee, or mixed in with your food. I use this Herb daily in my morning Organic Dandy Blend coffee.
Also use Organic Agave Sugar, instead of refined Sugar, as the Agave Sugar has Calcium and Fiber that aids your digestive system.
Arthritis forms in the body from too much Inflammation, which forms from a high content of certain foods that your body is not able to tolerate or is allergic too. Even if this is a family trait, it can be controlled.
FYI: Every 7 year's your bodies DNA will go threw a change. What you might have easily been able to eat years ago will now become an upset to your digestive system.
Ages are 7,14,21,28,35,42,49,56,63,70,77,84,91, ect. Our family history, it just that history, it's not a road map for our predestination. If we learn about our bodies and listen to it, then we can catch the early warning signs and prevent the onset of disease.
Here is a tip to help you find which food items may be the cause of your Inflammation. Keep a daily food diary for the next 21 days. Why, so you can see the type of foods you are eating on a regular basis. Then you can target a specific item and delete it for 21 days, and see if your system starts to feel better, or is staying the same. This is how I found that I was allergic to Gluten, Pesto sauce which is made mainly from Pine nuts, and Walnuts in there whole form, and Iceberg lettuce. Which is a whole new thread I will continue with at a later time.
May I also say, that I will not recommend any falasious Remedies that I myself have not tried or researched, and that is not Organic is some form. Remember knowledge is power, and self knowledge of ones self is the start to a healthier you!
I end this post by a wise man, who said "Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever."
By: Mahatma Gandhi

Be safe and healthy my Friends!

We now use Agave exclusively....it is a wonderful replacement. I have the Turmeric but never thought to put it in my coffee...gonna try that right now! Great idea if I can tolerate the taste change as this would make it real easy to take...I have been adding it to a smoothie as part of a nutritional addition. Thank you for the idea as I don't make the smoothies on really busy days.
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: New Remedy for Arthritis! 6 years 4 months ago #8246

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
OK test is over....I can get use to the taste of Turmeric in coffee. My first sip was interesting as it reminded me of the smell of a pencil being sharpened...LOL The taste is rather earthy but as I said...I can get use to it....Thank you so much...this will be a big help to make sure I take it everyday. My hands and feet have started to give me some trouble especially since I just finished push mowing most of 10 acres. They do OK once I get moving but first thing in the morning can be exciting....LOL
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: New Remedy for Arthritis! 6 years 4 months ago #8400

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Just received this article in my email, Keleka.....

Turmeric. New research has discovered that curcumin, a compound found in the cooking spice turmeric, can cause a modest but measurable increase in levels of a protein that's known to be important in the "innate" immune system, helping to prevent infection in humans and other animals.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120525103915.htm
Moderators: Salvor6