Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(433 Viewing)  (433) Guest
Looking for someplace to go on your next vacation? Why not plan a Treasure Hunting / Metal Detecting vacation.

TOPIC: Welcome to Treasure Hunting Vacations!

Welcome to Treasure Hunting Vacations! 7 years 9 months ago #4726

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
Morning all, I just created this section for Treasure Hunting Vacations. There seems to be a lot of interests in this subject since many folks are not fortunate enough to live and work at good hunting locations. The only opportunity many have do some good quality treasure hunting is while on vacation with the family. So I figure this will be a good place for everyone to share good hunting locations and offer advice on travel and lodging deals to help all our members decide on the best vacation opportunity.
I love to travel a lot as a traveler and not as a tourist, and I normally drag along my metal detector just about every place I go. Every time I finish a vacation, I immediately start to plan the next one.
A good place to start is on our Resources and Links page in the Travel and Tourism category.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by wreckdiver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Welcome to Treasure Hunting Vacations! 7 years 9 months ago #4728

• 1BootySeeker
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Arrrgh! Wreckdiver, excellent idea! I have just returned from the Dominican Republic and we are now planning our next trip... I'm guessing it maybe to Mexico over around the Sea of Cortez... but that's a few months away at the least.... maybe Feb. at the earliest.

Re: Welcome to Treasure Hunting Vacations! 7 years 9 months ago #4730

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
Thanks 1BootySeeker, The DR is on my short list of places to visit and dive. I invite you to open a thread in the Dominican Republic thread and share your vacation story and pictures.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: Welcome to Treasure Hunting Vacations! 7 years 9 months ago #4734

• gandalf
  • Treasure Hobbyist
I do treasure hunting vacations in Mariposa gold country, Arizona and other locales via treasuretravels.us
email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: Salvor6