| 
Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(95 Viewing)  (95) Guest
Having a problem doing something in our Forums? Chances are you are not the first. View our “How to Forum Tutorial”.

TOPIC: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures

Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 7 months ago #6726

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 126
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by wreckdiver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 5 months ago #8193

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Help needed please.....I cannot get the site showing in full on my browser, I have to keep scrolling across using my mouse. Is this something to do with 'resolutions' and please I am no computer buff so do make it easy for me lol. Also don't have a clue how to post pictures........and who says the Brits are dumb lol
it's never too late

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 5 months ago #8194

• texastee2007
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Unicorn wrote:
Help needed please.....I cannot get the site showing in full on my browser, I have to keep scrolling across using my mouse. Is this something to do with 'resolutions' and please I am no computer buff so do make it easy for me lol. Also don't have a clue how to post pictures........and who says the Brits are dumb lol

Hi Unicorn....if you will hold down the CTRL button and hit the - minus key over and over it will make your screen smaller...just hit CTRL + till you make it as big as you like again. hope this helps
Love like there is no tomorrow!

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 5 months ago #8196

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
OK, it looks like I had lost the video feed from You Tube on this one. I have re-uploaded the video and changed it from HD to SD for faster upload and viewing.

Tommy

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 5 months ago #8200

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 283
B) That was a kool video on picture insertion. Even I managed to pick up a few pointers. How about explaining video posting so this old dinosaur computer idiot can understand it? I did figure out the picture thingy but the files required for video seem to be timing me out before they can upload. Now I'm sure it's due to pure ignorance on my part so be kind and use dummy lingo. Or send it in an email if you like. :laugh:

Thanks Tommy!

This is a picture that a friend sent me a copy of. It came off the web somewhere. I just thought it was a great way to take the grandkids and pets for a nice little boat ride. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 4 months ago #8301

• Unicorn
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I realize that this thread is about posting video's etc, But as my point is for a tutorial I thought 'why not here.I have a little motto that I use after each of my posts.....ie: 'It's never too late' I did alter my profile, but I have noticed that when I post now I am gathering a line of increasing slaches ////////////////// between 'It's and the rest of my motto. Actually i think this is rather funny and I am just wondering how long it will be before the ////////// increase to fill the page.....Can you help please ...Many thanks Shirley aka Unicorn
it's never too late

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 5 years 4 months ago #8311

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
I think that if you edit it and remove all special characters (.,;:'"+_-) that this will eliminate the //// marks.

Tommy

Re: Tutorial – How to Post Forum Pictures 4 years 8 months ago #10831

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.