Welcome, Guest
(138 Viewing)  (138) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 6 years 6 months ago #11783

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 1
The Creation Formula Is: (1)Know; (2)Synchronize; and(3) Action. And in that Order. I respond best to specific questions--to which I expect a response. That's called Communication, at least it is in my World.
Solo Acts, and Monologues, are not my forte, and are very boring. So, for those who are interested, and understand what it means to be Participatorial--I am willing to have a Conversation.

My life is sufficiently Interesting, that I have no need to Fabricate Anything. Really, Time, and indeed Life is way to short, for any of us to be indulging vain-glorious non-sense.

It's terrible to be a Blonde--so your 'parable' about the cheese and the cracker, went right over my head, through the open slider, to the bird-feeder on the deck--and my pet Crow thanks you(no belly ache yet).

I trust that the chain that you suspicion me of yanking, is a Money-Chain, that you personally redeemed from the Atocha.

Your assignment is to write the word Discernment, fourty eight times. LOL. (There I go again--dang it!)

"Struggling" with one's flaws, is the most honorable of exercises. It's those of my fellow mortals, who 'have' no flaws to struggle with, that I find particularly worrisome. Your FRIEND, is just THAT!

It's been a pleasure...
David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 6 years 6 months ago #11785

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Heheheheh...Indeed it has. :kiss: Thanks for the wine. ;)

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 6 years 6 months ago #11842

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
OK....I've finished my assignment and meditated on it, David. I got the message. I must apologize as the comment regarding the Cherokee graves got my goat....you know...the old Delaware driving the Cherokee off their lands thingy, lol. But I have forgiven your "Manifest Destiny" as we are of the same "Mind" and synchronicity provides.

If you will look past my insolence and converse with me again, I have some questions. Your mention of John's discovery being guarded by the "Thunder-Bird People"....could this be the Paiute equivalent of the Chickamauga Cherokee "Thunderbolt People"? They have their own stories of the "Red haired cannibalistic giants"....that were living there before they arrived.

I am thirsty for more of your "Wine". ;)

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 6 years 6 months ago #11925

• David L
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 1
There was, from the bountiful evidence, a race of giants, or tall people, who occupied every continent on Earth. And, indeed, they were extant when the Europeans first arrived. I have encountered much information on this subject, over the course of my studies. My Delaware ancestors, whose original home-land, was in Utah, give an oral account of there destruction of a race of giants, who refused them passage, as they journeyed east, through what we call Missouri, to their new home-land. It seems that every culture has it's Giant Legends--but, it appears that this race of giants, managed to survive in the Americas, longer than any other continent(s). As I re-find these things, I will post them here, for all to view.

It would be wonderful to know more about man's recent history, on this Continent. I believe that Noah actually originated from North America--with the Ark coming to rest on Mt. Ararat, as tradition has long insisted. This tradition was embraced by some 1st and 2nd century Christian scholars, before the curtain of the Dark Ages, descended upon the known world. If this is true, then The Cave Of Treasures, spoken of in the Book Of Enoch, might be John Brewer's Discovery. The design of John's Cave, has a match, in Oklahoma. It is presently sealed from the public. A fate, which befalls all such discoveries, for the last eighty, or so years.

One of John's Caves, seems to have been a very ancient Time Capsule--with one large room, having been dedicated to very strange-indeed, pictorials, of a very INTERESTING Civilization. Unspeakable things, for the foreseeable future. The penalty, for dishonest 'scholarly' practices.

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 6 years 6 months ago #11940

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
I would almost give up my Ukaco device for a glimpse of those 'pictorials'. B)

Don't want to interrupt, just throwing in a relevant video I found.....

"Indian tribes from North America, Central America and South America have legends of white skinned or light skinned peoples living in the Americas in ancient times, and sometimes before the Indians themselves. For example, the Paiute of Nevada have a legend of "exterminating" a light skinned red haired tribe who spoke a different language than themselves. In this area, red haired, Caucasoid mummies have been found in caves. These remains have been determined Caucasoid by archaeologists and are over 9000 years old. The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl was considered to have a beard, light hair and white skin. Their legends stated that he came from across the oceans and taught the Aztecs how to farm and build. In South America, the white skinned tribe known as the Chachacoyas lived in Peru for thousands of years before being conquered and destroyed by the Inca in the late 1400's, approximately 10 years before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadors. It should be noted that Red headed mummified remains exist in the Paracas region of Peru, and these remains have (HLA - Human Lymphocyte Antigens) markers commonly associated with Europeans."

The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha, Hawxer

Re: Unresolved Mysteries and Phenomena 1 year 1 month ago #20260

Judy,I don't know if thi is still effective or not, but the Aztecs were one of the lost tribes of Israel. They migrated across the Medarteaim to the remains of Atlantis on the coast of Spain where they settled in the marshes of what remained of Atlantis after the subduction. From there they migrated across to America and crossed North America, intermarrying on the way,then after spending some time in Arizona,etc. They turned south where they ended up in Mexico. semi proof of this is in the fact that they left many Jewish words in their path, plus their story about their
ancestos were Jews. Their ancestors were white, tall, and bearded.. I have much more information, and yes, Atlantis did exist until the Subduction.some 18,--- 19,000years ago.
  • Page:
Moderators: Salvor6