Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(127 Viewing)  (127) Guest

TOPIC: Suggestion(s)

Suggestion(s) 7 years 1 month ago #12132

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 35
Hey Tommy...it was good to finally meet you Saturday and it's always a pleasure to get to talk to Theresa. I have a couple of ideas/questions for you.
Have you thought about adding a chat room sort of feature where members could plot against the archaeologists in private? Something that leaves no or no electronic tracks in the cyber snow?
Second thought is that an expanded FAQ/help section might be a good idea. For instance, I had no idea that it was possible to send a private email until about 3 minutes ago when I was looking for the Suggestions thread to make sure no one had already brought this up.
I enjoy the site. You do good work.. Enjoy the day.
Thanks.
:).
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Suggestion(s) 7 years 1 month ago #12133

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
Thanks ropesfish, it was good meeting you and all at the Cookout. As always, it's fun getting together with all the local Treasure Hunters at least once a year.

We have set up a couple of video tutorials covering a couple of sections where folks have been having some problems like posting pictures and video, so I guess I could put together something on general navigation around the site.

While I am back here in Florida, we will be meeting with our web development folks to do a regular upgrade to the software we are using here. A chat room including video chat is on the list along with a few other mostly cosmetic and a couple of functional issues.

And anyone else that has any suggestions, now is a good time to bring them up so we can incorporate any possible changes in this upgrade.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: Suggestion(s) 7 years 1 month ago #12134

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 35
Sounds good to me.
Thanks,
bill
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate