Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(81 Viewing)  (81) Guest

TOPIC: T-Shirt and hat Logos

T-Shirt and hat Logos 4 years 5 months ago #16363

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 469
B) Hey Tommy, I know your shirts and hats have the TreasureWorks logo in a classy and tasteful design. I was wondering if you had any thoughts of a more baudy and outrageous off the wall sort of thing in mind? I see a lot of hats with Veteran stuff on them and such and notice how some of the more gaudy ones seem to be more visible than the quiet sedate ones. Bigger name, personalized, off the wall artwork and such. Let's face it, everyone here isn't classy and sophisticated. A lot of us can't even spell sophisticated without spell check and a parrot sitting on our shoulder correcting us. :S Just a thought, Tommy. I would like something with a pirate theme to go with the two shirts and hats that I already have. :woohoo: Not that I have to many black pirate shirts now. You can never have to many black pirate shirts...... :lol:

Ideas;

Sailing ships in battle on the back with a larger logo on the front.

Gold coins on the front pocket with the TreasureWorks logo over the pocket and something large on the back with TreasureWorks.com across the top back

" My mind works in strange ways sometimes" on the front and something treasure related on the back with the T-Works logo.

Okay, so I got no proper taste. Taste is for food! I like off the wall. Got anything like that in mind for future projects? :lol:

You might also think about cups with your logo and such. I collect cups too! :lol:
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by WhiteFeather.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

T-Shirt and hat Logos 4 years 5 months ago #16367

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 238
Good idea Russ. If Tommy comes out with new Treasureworks T-shirts I will buy a couple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate