Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(102 Viewing)  (102) Guest

TOPIC: need to change my email

need to change my email 1 year 5 months ago #20287

• gord
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 3
I can find nowhere in the system to change my email because the current one has become corrupted. As an alternative I tried to register a new user ID, but am not allowed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wreckdiver

need to change my email 1 year 5 months ago #20288

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 171
Gord, you should be able to change your email by clicking on the My Profile tab above, then click on the edit tab on the right top of your profile. On the drop down menue click update your profile, Then click on the Contact Info tab. You should be able to update your email there.
As an alternative if you have any problems, just send me a email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your new email and I will update it for you. For security reasons, please also provide the old email you want removed

Tommy
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by wreckdiver.

need to change my email 1 year 5 months ago #20293

• gord
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks, Tommy, it seems to have worked. Missed the 'edit' button because my laptop isn't handling the colour scheme too well.

need to change my email 1 year 5 months ago #20294

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 171
Happy to be of assistance my friend!
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

need to change my email 1 month 1 week ago #20694

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 407
:( Okay My Friends, Why has the response and posting died off on here? I see nothing under a year old or there about. Everything seems to have stopped. We need to get together and give this site a boost and get back to posting stories, adventures, finds and whatever it is going to take to get this site back up and get people interested. Any suggestions? WE are still about 3 months away from the next cookout but I see nothing going on even about that. Am I missing something? Yesterday I saw something like 89 viewers and one member, ME! I have been off because my computer was hit by lightening and I could not afford to replace it due to high bills and very ;little money. I have gotten very deep in debt with trying to help other family members and having a lot of problems with my house, truck, car and boats. I could not work with any form of profitability due to not even being able to stand long enough to finish any kind of paying work. So, now I am back. Still deeper in debt, still fighting this cancer that is threatening to beat me up some more as I go along the trail of treatments and whatever else I need to do to stay on the right side of the grass.

Okay, it is time for to play!!!! I am starting to sell off a lot of stuff but the deep debt I am already in is going to keep me from actually getting out and being able to do any serious treasure hunting. Still, I want to try. My health is slowly getting worse but I have no intention of giving in or giving up. So let's get this site moving again and start generating some interest. We have viewers dropping in from time to time so let's see what we can do to stir up some responses and some participation to get our site motivated again.

Am I wrong? are there some posts I am missing? Has the Treasure Diving group of people quit searching? Is everyone out searching without posting adventures and finds? I am fighting for all I'm worth to stay alive and get some money together to do some treasure Hunting before I can not get out and do the physical effort involved. I am on a seriously limited amount of time and a very limited budget. I don't know how long I can keep going and actually lift, climb, dive, walk and detect but I want to get out and do it now. If I can sell off some equipment and boats, some tools and other assets to get enough money together to be able to afford getting out, I would sell everything I own. I need to get something like $7,500 together to pay off everything, get one of the boats ready to use as a search platform and get back to the Treasure Hunting I love doing. I have never found a really big find. I have found some really nice finds and even made some money but that really big find has eluded me for many years. I know this Cancer is getting very serious. The Kappa Light Chains indicator that is supposed to be at or below 20 is in the 950 range. That alone will scare the living hell out of any Cancer patient. Yes, it worries me but it will not cause me to stop whatever I am physically capable of doing. Like today, I got up at 6AM, I ate and fed the bird and had the wife take me down to my shop to work on my truck. The shifter rod for the transmission had broken off two days ago. That is the 4th one, I think, in the 4 years I have owned this truck. Anyhow, I got there early and started working on the truck. It required that I get down under the dash on the floor for hours on end. My back is twisted from surgeries and is extremely painful to lay on. I have to sleep sitting up at about a 45 degree angle to keep pressure off my spine and I get very little sleep. Anyhow, I worked on the truck for 4.5 hours. I got it fixed and went for a test drive. It is working great. I stopped for a late lunch at a local Chinese restaurant. An all you can eat type. Some fool decided they were going to have some oysters on the half-shell. Bad move with this old Chesapeake Bay Boy around. I know I put away at least 5 or 6 dozen oysters, a few dozen steamed clams and a pile of shrimp. I would have kept eating oysters but I think they wised up and started slowing way down on shucking them. Then I went back to the shop. I have some stuff up for sale. One item is an old pontoon boat and trailer that was sitting for the past year or so. It was so overgrown that it was impossible to see. I hooked up to it and drug it out of the 10 or 12 foot high grass. No joke, here is a picture of it when I pulled it out. now, I owe money on the trailer but I have some serious interest in it and may still make a few bucks even after I pay it off. I know the owner also needs the cash he has asked for it. I won't make much but I have to get it out of the yard. The landlord is on my case about it. Anyhow, it took some serious grass pulling to get it cleared enough to see the trailer or even the boat. I also have a pile of engines, heavy equipment and other boats, trailers and outboards to run for sale. Most are just leftover junk but even a few dollars will help get me out of here and back on the trail of treasure. Like someone once told me, "It's not the finding of treasure that is the most fun, it's being with friends every day searching and having a great time together." I believe that. I know I love sitting on deck in the evenings with friends, gabbing about the days adventures, picking guitars, fishing, planning tomorrows dives or where we want to go to next.

Okay, I am going to jump to some other categories and post some more things.

Don Jose' My Friend, How about some of your stories? I know I love reading about your adventures across Mexico and searching all over. You have had a great life full of some very impressive adventures. I know I would love to read your stories. We lost Capt'n Dell so his adventures have been lost with him. I miss sitting and gabbing with him. He had a lot of innovative ideas and could design some impressive equipment. Your trips into Mexico's interior are very impressive and I believe you have had a lot more we haven't even heard a few words on. I wish I could get down your way, My Friend. None of us are going to be around forever. I think we should share our stories. If we can inspire just a few people to get out and search it will be a good thing.

Okay, back to my site at "Today Is The Day"

Here are a few photos of today and yesterday. …… I have to add one at a time so it will take a few tries to get them loaded

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by WhiteFeather.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thetigers2, scubasmitty
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate