Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(106 Viewing)  (106) Guest

TOPIC: Gold! A Gringo's Guide

Gold! A Gringo's Guide 8 years 4 months ago #6260

• jlivings
  • Treasure Enthusiast
This is a link to my ebook about prospecting for gold. It is all first hand information by an experienced prospector, both recreational and commercial. It can be read for free, see the details on the Amazon page.
Of course, I hope someone buys it. I hope you enjoy it, and appreciate your comments and opinions, good or bad. You never know, you might learn a thing or two. I certainly did along the way.

www.amazon.com/GOLD-Gringos-Guide-How-ebook/dp/B006AF8OU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322532204&sr=8-1 This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Gold! A Gringo's Guide 8 years 4 months ago #6270

• Terry Soloman
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Good luck to you! From the reviews I take it this book focuses on Central, South American gold prospecting?

I prospect in Arizona - www.ArizonaGoldAdventures.com

Re: Gold! A Gringo's Guide 8 years 4 months ago #6271

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 178
jlivings, I went to Amazon to purchase your book. However, I do not have a Kindle reader, and I dont see a way to download it in PDF, or Word. If I download the kindle version will I be able to read it?

Tommy
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: Gold! A Gringo's Guide 8 years 4 months ago #6278

• jlivings
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Tommy,
on the right side of the Amazon page there is an ad which says you can download a free kindle viewer. It allows you to read kindle format books on your desk top, or lap top computer, or other mobile reader platforms.

Thanks for being interested in reading my book. I hope you enjoy it.

Jack

Re: Gold! A Gringo's Guide 8 years 4 months ago #6279

• jlivings
  • Treasure Enthusiast
Hello Terry,

The book does focus on my mining experiences in Ecuador, but I began prospecting in the area south of Yosemite National Park, in the California Motherload, back in the 1970s, and had a large place claim in southern Oregon before leaving the States. I have always wanted to spend some time prospecting in Arizona. I did spend some time exploring the Superstition Mtns. years ago. That was quite an adventure.
You have a very cool website, and what looks like a great business.
I own 8 metal detectors, and the Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq is one of my favorite. I own a Minelab 2200D,
and it is great, but the Tesoro is easier to use.

Good luck to you

Jack
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate