Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(94 Viewing)  (94) Guest

TOPIC: New Welsh Goldbearing Rivers for 2012

New Welsh Goldbearing Rivers for 2012 7 years 8 months ago #3578

• Freepanner
  • Treasure Hobbyist
It's been a few long months since I last posted here. Every week or so I've found a new goldbearing river or stream in Wales. Usually, as you would expect there are just traces, a few flakes in a bucket load at most, but this is enough to please the small farmer or householder who hadn't a clue that their stretch of water had anything more shiny than fish in it. The idea is to set up a collective for goldbearing rivers in Wales, so small landowners can benefit, in co-operation with amateur goldpanners. There is of course always the chance that we will find large nuggets or quartz specimens. I anticipate that a proportion of profits from the sale of pure Welsh gold jewellery will be donated to charitable and community causes. However, there is potential for new Welsh prospecting tourism. Once the jobsworth officials who want to stop all kinds of country pursuits realise that there could be a huge benefit to the economy in this small hilly country, they might begin to realise that prospectors like us could save their precarious jobs.
I would appreciate positive support for Gold Rivers Trust in the campaign to open up Wales for the adventure of gold prospecting. The hills are alive with the yellow stuff over here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Welsh Goldbearing Rivers for 2012 7 years 8 months ago #3579

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 167
Welcome back freepanner!
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate