Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(1639 Viewing)  (1638) Guest

TOPIC: GOLD JACKPOT

GOLD JACKPOT 6 years 11 months ago #9639

• Dell Winders
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 26
Late Sunday night I received a phone call from a very excited Prospector in Nevada.

He said he had just spent 3 days with pick & Shovel digging a 6 foot deep hole at a location in an ancient river bed he detected with an MFD. At the bottom of the hole he said there was a crevice that he extracted 80-100 lbs of very fine Gold.

He took a gamble on digging this particular spot relying on a product that my critics say is a scam that can't possibly work. In this case, it appears to have paid off, big time for the user. Dell
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: GOLD JACKPOT 6 years 11 months ago #9640

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 109
I hope he sends you some!

Re: GOLD JACKPOT 6 years 10 months ago #9935

• ganixle
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Tule Canyon outside of Lida just last year I found a bunch of fine gold and a nice 1.57 Troy ounce nugget. Have been using a Quadro QRS 150 LRL with some success. I have an old Dell machine that was modified by Orestes Lima (may he rest in peace) and I have used it with some success over the years as well. Down around Area 51 I can get in at times with my military ID and vehicle pass, there is a lot of gold to be found as well. Heading back after the elections when things settle down.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate