Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(119 Viewing)  (119) Guest

TOPIC: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul?

Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11022

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 46
Hey Tommy....found this wandering around Stan Grist's site and thought you might have some input on the subject. I know you were recently exploring in the Peten District.....

Mayan UFO Alien Connection (UFOs, Sightings, Ancient Mayans) Must See!

Published on Jul 8, 2012

Was there CONTACT? The Ancient Mayan UFO and Alien Connection, 2012. Short Educational Film by Jason Kirby.

The Mayans used to construct one pyramid over another. In the site at Calakmul, workers for INAH have discovered rooms inside the pyramid that have never been seen or explored before. Featured in this film are some of the finds found in these newly discovered rooms, plus some finds that have been held by the Mexico Government. These items clearly depict UFO's and Alien Life Forms. Was there CONTACT?

"This is very important for humanity, not just for Mexico," said Julia-Levy. "This information has been protected for 80 years, and now it's important for people to understand the series of events that are coming, and the consequences for all of us."

Links:
Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona.
theresonanceproject.org/
www.youtube.com/user/TheResonanceProject#p/u

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc
www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/17/idUS269735214920110817

www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/26/idUS309928438220111026

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by JudyH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11024

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
More.....

Mayan documentary to show 'evidence' of alien contact in ancient Mexico

Guatemala and Mexico release secret documents and artefacts for forthcoming film Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond

- Ben Child

guardian.co.uk, Thursday 29 September 2011 10.26 EDT

www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/sep/29/mayan-documentary-alien-mexico

The ancient Mayans had contact with alien visitors who left behind evidence of their existence, according to a new Mexican documentary.

Sundance winner Juan Carlos Rulfo's Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond is currently in production for release next year to coincide with the end of the Mayan calendar, reports the Wrap.

Producer Raul Julia-Levy said the documentary-makers were working in cooperation with the Mexican government for what he said was "the good of mankind". He said the order to collaborate had come directly from the country's president, Álvaro Colom Caballeros.

"Mexico will release codices, artefacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," he said. "The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own – everything we say, we're going to back it up."

Caballeros himself was conspicuous by his absence from the statement released by Julia-Levy. So far, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, Luis Augusto García Rosado, appears to be the highest-ranking government official to go on record confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial life, but he's not holding back.

In a statement, Rosado spoke of contact "between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time". In a telephone conversation with the Wrap, he also spoke of "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old".

The documentary is believed to focus in part on previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul, Mexico, as well as a number of sites in Guatemala, where officials are also backing the documentary.

"Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient-yet-advanced Mayan civilisation … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary," Guatemala's minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11027

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 163
Long before my explorations in Central America started, I was pretty sure that ancient astronauts had visited our planet and had a hand in guiding early civilizations. After two years of exploration down here studying the Mayan culture and crawling over and under many ruins, I am more convinced now than ever before that this is indeed the case.
Sadly the Spanish and the Catholic Church did all in there power to wipe out the old records and belief systems of the peoples of mesoamerica, and so very much important data was lost to the world forever. So much so that only 4 of the codices (Mayan books), remain today.
However, rumors have been popping up in some circles down here for the better part of a year that there may be as many as 1000 codices buried in the basement of a Mexican Museum. I don't know how reliable these rumors are, but I was also skeptical of the rumors of the discovery of the Snake Queen weeks prior to the official announcement.
It has only been a hand-full of years now that we have been able to translate the Maya language and there must be thousands of stelae and artifacts stashed away in museums that are just waiting to be translated. Not to mention the thousands of sites that are yet to be uncovered down here.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11033

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Same here, Tom. I've seen and heard some things that corroborate what you're saying.

What's really interesting (well, to me anyway) is that just a couple weeks ago I was in Trujillo visiting with an associate, and the subject of ISON (the so-called 'Comet of the Century') came up. We were excited at the prospect of such a brilliant showing (it's projected to be as bright as a full moon as it slowly passes through this coming November). His housekeeper, an elderly woman of Mayan descent, happened to walk by... and overhearing our discussion, stopped. Then, with much waving of hands, told us "The Feathered One returns...He brings Nine Feet with him!". We were both flabbergasted...both at what she said, and the fact that the normally tight lipped and bad tempered soul spoke at all. :huh:

Then yesterday I ran across that video and was amazed at the similarity in the artwork on those artifacts. Just blew me away, actually. Lol. How's that for synchronicity? I had to go back and watch it several times just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I also had to drag out some of my own photographs from some recent exporations...maybe those weren't representations of the Twins...maybe it really was the Sun and the Moon....or maybe it wasn't the Moon at all....

There I go...looking for patterns again.... :unsure:

www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/13/comet-2013-among-brightest-ever-seen/

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11034

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11036

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
The Feathered One would be Quetzalcoatl, also often refereed to as the feathered serpent, a white, bearded god who is supposed to return at the end of the 13 Baktun.

Nine feet is an obvious reference to my friend the god Bolon Yokte, whom I have discussed much in my writings about the Mayan Calendar and the 13 Baktun. He is also supposed to return from the heavens at the time of the 13 Baktun.

In addition to the comet headed our way there is yet another astronomical event that will take place on the 15th of this month. In just one week from this Friday, asteroid 2012 DA14 will make a very close visit to the earth, about 17,000 miles close and within range of our man made satellites. Not that this has anything specifically to do with the prophecies of the Maya, its just an interesting observation that the coming and goings of the Gods always seem to correspond to these types of astronomical events.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news174.htmlhttp://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news174.html

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11037

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
Also Judy, you said that you were in Trujillo. Just to let you know that I am jealous. How is the new cruise port coming along?

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11039

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Lol...don't be jealous of me, I'm against these cruise ports. They ruin my serenity, lol.

According to my associate...the port is finished and open for business on a small scale. The first cruiselines are not scheduled to start docking till 2014. The place looks amazing though.... ;)

PortHole Cruising magazine featured the new Banana Coast Port in their latest edition...here's the article...

Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11057

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
Better pics of the artifacts.....

Attachments:

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11058

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Attachments:

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11059

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Attachments:

Re: Ancient Mayan Alien Connection at Calakmul? 6 years 2 months ago #11060

• JudyH
  • Expert Treasure Hunter

Attachments:
Moderators: Salvor6