Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(185 Viewing)  (185) Guest

TOPIC: Sea Level Rise

Sea Level Rise 7 years 1 month ago #12026

• BajaDude
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Pittsburgh artist Nickolay Lamm has developed a series of images showing what several well-known locations would look like after a 25-foot sea level rise. Granted, the seas aren't expected to rise that much in any of OUR lifetimes, but the pictures slam home just how much "civilization" has been lost since the end of the last ice age and the subsequent 350-foot rise in the world's oceans!

You can see Lamm's images at news.yahoo.com/photos/waterworld-slideshow/

During the research for one of my novels, I became very interested in a "lost" civilization that existed just 60 miles from Miami. The megalithic ruins of this advanced maritime culture are at least 9,000 years old and can be found on the ocean floor just west of the Bimini Islands in the Bahamas. I have tried to collect what little information there is on my blog at www.TheMegaBlog.com

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by BajaDude. Reason: log link not working
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sea Level Rise 6 years 11 months ago #12554

• Kanacki
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 15
Hello All

Interesting but for me I am not fuly sold on the site being megalithic. However a Dr David Zink believes the site has signifant astrological orientation. However that remains to be debated,

Kanacki

Re: Sea Level Rise 6 years 11 months ago #12569

Gentlemen, While it 'may' be part of the Atlantean empire, it is NOT Atlantis itself, that lies off of the coast of Spain, just about where ancient Greek , , etc legends place it.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Moderators: Salvor6