Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(110 Viewing)  (110) Guest

TOPIC: GPR scan

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19380

• joska1964
  • Treasure Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 4
Any gpr scanner in Florida to scan treasure sites for fee or part of recovered treasure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19396

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 196
If you are a GPR owner and you can do a GPR survey please contact us and we will pay you to do a survey for us.

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19469

There are many companies in FL that can perform a GPR survey. You can find them with a quick Google search for GPR in FL. Most of them are probably utility locator companies, so those may be a bad choice, but any that do cemetery surveys or general purpose geophysics would be sufficient. Most professionals will not work for a hypothetical portion of a a recovered treasure, they will just tell you what their fees are up front (mobilization, travel, daily rate, processing time rates) and expect to be paid at those rates.

I am a research geophysicist who does some outside consulting for treasure hunting and my standard method is to ask for half of my negotiated fee and all of the travel expenses up front, with the remainder when I provide my final report. This has worked well on numerous international trips.

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19478

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Hello 99. What do you charge and where are you located?

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19481

I am in Mississippi and charge $1000 per day. I use a GSSI SIR-4000 GPR with a 350 MHz hyperstacking (HS) antenna on a four wheel cart for most surveys. I also always collect with RTK GPS for positioning. I process my data in either RADAN 7 or GPR-Slice. There has to be someone closer to you than me so you wouldn't have to pay for travel costs and time, and who also charges less. I don't have more that one week at home between now and August so I really don't have the time to do it.

GPR scan 1 year 7 months ago #19482

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
OK thanks. Yes, there are several GPR scanners in the Tampa Bay area.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate