Welcome, Guest
(153 Viewing)  (153) Guest

TOPIC: HI from Durban South Africa

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #16982

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,
My name is Tyrone from Durban South Africa. I'm keen on treasure hunting, diamond prospecting and gold prospecting.
Thanks for accepting me.
Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Jose de La Mancha

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #16983

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 400
Welcome Aboard, tyrone5. I hope to see many posts about your treasure hunting. Diamond and gold are real nice to find also! :woohoo:

I have to find Durban on Google Earth. I am on the west coast of Florida, USA, just below Tampa/St Pete. I am looking forward to seeing photos of you and your hunting. Good Luck!
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by WhiteFeather.

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #16985

• thetigers2
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 47
Hello and Welcome..... :cheer:

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #16988

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 196
Welcome Tyrone. Let's see some gold and diamonds.

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17000

• wreckdiver
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 170
Welcome aboard Tyrone, it's good to have you join us all here.
“Treasure – If it’s out there, we’re going to find it!” (Tommy Vawter)

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17024

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Thanks Gents, will post as much as possible, South Africa is rich with minerals such as gold and diamonds. Busy compiling a work programme to get rights to mine a certain alluvial claim for diamonds, will post details and pics as it goes along. But my main focus now is La Buse's Hidden treasure.

I just recently came back on a treasure hunt mission for La Buse's Hidden Treasure.

Anyhow, I have been trying to contact Cruise Wilkins or Bob Graf who previously searched for the treasure, even went to their alleged treasure site, searched Facebook, LinkedIn, I cannot find them. So am appealing to anyone that knows where they are so i can make contact or even if there is someone on the forum that wants to partner up to get this treasure, being from SA our Rand currency is $1 to R15, so its quite expensive for me to venture out there often to my location, but with that said I will pay my way to get there and will share my clues, and research based on an agreement where both parties contribute and we can split the profits gained if the treasure is where it is.

I have photos, evidence and gopro footage of my solo mission, but its going require team work to get it out, and after risking my life on my solo mission, i realised i need professional guidance and assistance and cannot do it alone.

So yeah, there it is, believe me or not, but im putting it out there, if anyone is keen.

The carved A into the rock and the Cave, where you can see its actually been walled up.
Oh ya, the A carved is actually in the entrance of the Cave.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by tyrone5.

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17025

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 400
B) Awesome! Good Luck and stay safe. I hope to hear that you find the treasure and recovered it safely. :woohoo:
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tyrone5

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17026

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Tyrone if you are looking for the treasure of Oliver Lavesseur I have some info. I don't know where you are searching but it is well known and documented that the treasure is located on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles. Part of it was already recovered in 1932. Do you have a copy of his cryptogram? It tells the location.

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17029

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Hi Salvor, yeah the cryptogram led me to my spot, I visited the island of Mahe to the actual treasure site, i dont recall them finding any treasure, except clues and carvings into rocks amongst other items. Thanks for the help though.

HI from Durban South Africa 3 years 3 months ago #17037

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
OK Tyrone. Keep us informed of your progress.

HI from Durban South Africa 2 years 9 months ago #17488

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
So an update on my progress:
Its been a busy couple months... I have made contact with the Government, met in person and applied for a licence to prospect for the treasure at my "location". I have submitted my plan and all relevant details, I even managed to get hold of the current hunter, and showed him a couple of my images, and he is eager to get involved using his labour force, so now I am just waiting to hear feedback from the Government with regards to the permit.. Once i have the permit in hand, i will need to get a sponsor for $50 000 for Rigging gear, Labour, Flights, Accommodation etc...(Will submit full budget details) We wont need any GPR unit (if you have one, even better) but we know where the tunnels are that lead to the treasure vault. But if there is anyone that wants to get involved for a percentage of the treasure, you can PM me and we can chat. But trust me, I know I am correct about the location, its just about getting permission to retrieve it. Let me know. Cheers Tyrone

HI from Durban South Africa 1 year 1 month ago #20281

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
So I think I may of scared people off when asking for an investor for $50 000. LOL. Anyhow the project is continuing by monies I have raised on my own accord. I will update you guys that have shown interest pretty soon as to my project...I have been given the permit from the local government and paid the $20k deposit...its time to make history and prove that the cryptogram and the story of Labuse is not a myth.

HI from Durban South Africa 1 year 1 month ago #20283

Hi. Just what is your project /

HI from Durban South Africa 1 year 1 month ago #20284

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
Thanks for the update Tyrone. It sounds really exciting. Don Jose, Tyrone is looking for the treasure of the pirate Oliver Lavesseur said to be worth around $100 million!

HI from Durban South Africa 1 year 1 month ago #20285

Salvor, that is just about what the Jesuits have stored in the deposit
at Tayopa to finance the revaloution - take over North America -- from Spain, not for mining as many believe

HI from Durban South Africa 1 year 1 month ago #20286

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
It looks like Tayopa will never be excavated.

HI from Durban South Africa 10 months 2 weeks ago #20414

• tyrone5
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Update: Project is kicking off soon, will post pics as the project starts, here is two of the carvings at my location and also the carving of Olivier Levasseur's signature up at Mont Dor cave.

I do believe the carved X is a trap that Labuse set as there are rocks pasted above this wall. The X carving with Chalk and the Snake is up at Mont Dor Cave where Olivier Levasseur carved his signature and made carving references to my location...The carved X on the right is at my location and the reason I believe it also could be a trap is because of the snake's forked tongue that is pointing at the X...anyhow we will proceed with caution there.

The carved A is on the "Kings Step" as they call it in the cryptogram, not sure if its an A or some type of "Angle" carving...?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Salvor6, thetigers2

HI from Durban South Africa 10 months 2 weeks ago #20415

• Salvor6
  • Administrator
WOW! Thank you Tyrone for the update. I have been waiting 2- 1/2 years for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tyrone5
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate