Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(122 Viewing)  (122) Guest

TOPIC: Locator rod

Locator rod 2 years 7 months ago #15623

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Anybody use a solid handle locator rod? I was working with one the other day. The idea came to me to imagine that i was using the rod like a writing implement. You know how your signature contains a lot of you in it, so I thought to put this into the rod. Of course you don't bounce the rod around just keep it smooth but imagine you are writing your name. This increases sensitivity compared to what I call the "doofus duh" where there is no feeling put into the rod at all. More like being isolated from it. I think this is huge. maybe I'll call it the "Heal Sweep". It's got my name written all over it. LOL

Then a couple days later i was watching an episode of the TV show Brain Games. They said imagine throwing a base ball at the camera. They said that uses 50% of your brain and opens and creates new channels. that's very similar to what i was doing.

Another one they talked about is Enjoyment Arousal. A group of people tooka a test after listening to classical Mozart music and their scores improved. Then they listened to rock music and a strange thing happened--their score improved! It's not the music so much as the enjoyment. I say enthusiasm. Compare this to an angry, bitter person with a negative attitude. I don't think I need to explain this one.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by MikeH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Locator rod 2 years 7 months ago #15624

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
A bit off topic, but I got the first round of my latest surgery behind me.There is no end to it. Trying to see some humor in it, I told the doctor I've been cut on so many times I can't count. In a few years my face is going to look like Bruce Jenner's after he'd been in a knife fight and lost. LOL

I tell you you gotta be thankful for everything, even the difficult stuff. There was a poor woman with MS could barely walk with a cane. They had her cut up into her eyelid. My wife says use your suffering to offer it as a sacrifice to help others. And i like to say "Something good is going to happen today."

Locator rod 2 years 7 months ago #15625

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Since I'm on the off topic posts, here's another.

W.C. Fields said, "I spent half my money on booze, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted!"

When i replace this with "LRL's" ... you get the point.

Locator rod 2 years 7 months ago #15626

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I rarely leave a post "as is" so you can go back and see what changes I've made. My failing memory. As for my jokes, you know I have never been the PC type and have no intentions of ever becoming one. I'm not to trying to offend anyone, but if you see yourself in any of them then you are like me--I'm in just about every one. LOL Yeah, I got sucked more than once. Outright fraud a time or two like that calculator thingy. It was on the website the calculator was specially modified. They later took it down. That's fraud. Every month or so they would send a new set of "frequencies". Absolute crap. And any time someone exposes it, they come up with another phony "fix". That thing would probably work better if you took off the calculator and put a note pad on it. Then write down what you are looking for or draw a picture of it. Whatever you do, it's still nothing more than a disguised dowsing rod. You recall the old joke about the guy who used a picture of an apple in his trap. He caught a picture of a rabbit. LOL So when anyone thinks i am being mean for speaking out against the guy who pushes them for years now, well so be it. That thing is so phony I call it a skeptic hoax. Oh hell, I said the "s" word. And for that matter anything that uses a swivel handle especially if it is a control box on a swivel handle, (even a control box on a solid handle is unlikely to work right) stay away from it. Speaking from the school of hard knocks here.

I have a dowsing amplifier I've been messing with for a few years now. Every time I make a modification to it I have to lower the power level. Now it is like putting a weed eater carburetor on a Dodge Hellcat. :laugh:

Locator rod 2 years 7 months ago #15632

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Gotta look on the bright side. I'm not here asking for sympathy. I was crossing the road late yesterday and a guy in an SUV pulled up to the stop sign to make a left turn. When traffic had cleared I started to cross the road. The guy hit the gas hard and I slipped on the gravel as I tried to back away and fell down. I looked up and saw his bumper sticker "Share the road". My adrenaline was pumping and I think the guy was afraid to stop, he just kept driving. It wouldn't have been so bad but I had surgery on Thursday and I can't take the medication for my foot tendon. So I got a bruised hip, sore arm and shoulder, sore leg and my foot is not any better. And tylenol just doesn't cut it. I said to myself Thank God I didn't get run over. And you know what they say about Karma is a *****. If I was him I think I would give up bike riding right now. LOL It was so senseless. There were no cars coming and the guy could have waited ten seconds, instead it was reckless endangerment.

And speaking of Daylight Saving Time, I heard heart attacks go up 25% so take it easy everyone.

Now back to our regular broadcast show. I'm not joking when I say I cut down the power on my dowsing amplifier. I was out in the yard late yesterday, yes, after the near fatality, and I'm going to quit talking about it but i removed the filter (like using the red key on the Hellcat) and combined with the warmer temperatures it was hitting my test target hard. Yeah, I know I have to get out in the field and prove it by making a recovery. Of course I have to put the filter back on but it was fun just to feel the full power. Actually this was not even the full power. I removed another component, too. Weather is starting to warm but I have more surgery. This one is going to be painful. No mercy for the wicked but I'm still alive. Be thankful for everything.. Something good is going to happen today.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15711

• aarthrj3811
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry Mike that you can not tell the difference between Dowsing and use of a LRL...Art

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15714

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I'm sorry for the many people that got suckered from the calculator thingy. i am one of them. The skeptics are right, A COAT HANGER IS JUST AS GOOD as that phony thing you are pushing. i call it a skeptic hoax, it's that phony.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by MikeH.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15715

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
The calculator cult and the skeptic cult do have things in common. Both their leaders were stage hypnotists. Both of them made big money off their followers. I honestly can not say they are not one and the same. I read that the partner of one skeptic got in legal troubles in Australia over some hoax. That's where the calculators come from. Many of the so-called skeptics claim they know dowsing and are really just LRL skeptics.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15716

• aarthrj3811
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
Sorry Mike that you can not tell the difference between Dowsing and use of a LRL...Art
Thank You

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15717

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Me, I'm the other way. I say dowsing is unreliable and inaccurate. Map dowsing is much worse. There's only a handful of real map dowsers in the country. And if they were good they would be famous. Pretty much all the psychics have been shot down. The govt hired some of the best talent for their Stargate program. That program was dropped. Not even the best people could keep it afloat.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15718

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
i put out my skeptic hoax theory at least as couple years ago. Not one skeptic has ever denied they were involved. Lots of double talk. I ain't no lawyer but if someone gets caught lying the jury really nails them.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15719

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Anyone who wants to know the difference between dowsing and LRL. it's how the discrimination takes place.

In dowsing it's mental discrimination--the person has to think the thought of what they want to find. So with the calculator you pretend you are entering some code but it's only your thoughts about it that make it work or not.

With a true LRL, it doesn't matter what you think--the discrimination is within the device. Take an MFD (molecular frequency discriminator) like what Dell has worked with since the early 1980's. You set the frequenc y and the signal line develops between the transmitter and the target. Now granted it takes skill to sense this line, but it's there and has been electronically detected even before Dell introduced the L-rods as an easier way to detect it.

So now comes the real test--if someone were to secretly set the calculator to the pretend code (gold, silver whatever), what do you think will happen? The rod will wander aimlessly because the user does not know what it is set to find, because it isn't set to find anything. It's only the persons thoughts that guide it. That's mental discrimination and it's unreliable.

Now if an MFD is secretly set for some target, the user does not need to know what it is set to find--the signal line will develop to whatever target it is set to resonate with. That's known as physical discrimination and it's about ten times more accurate assuming the device is properly built and adjusted.

Now there are things that can still influence the outcome. For instance if you have a spouse (or someone you have emotional ties with) to secretly set the device, you are most likely using telepathy to "read" the person. This is not dowsing or locating, but someone who doesn't understand might think the device worked.

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15720

• aarthrj3811
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
In dowsing it's mental discrimination--the person has to think the thought of what they want to find. So with the calculator you pretend you are entering some code but it's only your thoughts about it that make it work or not.
Not if you are a physical Dowser
So now comes the real test--if someone were to secretly set the calculator to the pretend code (gold, silver whatever), what do you think will happen? The rod will wander aimlessly because the user does not know what it is set to find, because it isn't set to find anything. It's only the persons thoughts that guide it. That's mental discrimination and it's unreliable.
The one I use does not work that way
Now there are things that can still influence the outcome. For instance if you have a spouse (or someone you have emotional ties with) to secretly set the device, you are most likely using telepathy to "read" the person. This is not dowsing or locating, but someone who doesn't understand might think the device worked.
Straight from the Skeptic Bible...Art

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15725

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
We all got a touch of dementia. ;)

Locator rod 2 years 6 months ago #15727

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
That mercury is bad stuff. :woohoo:
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate