Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(228 Viewing)  (227) Guest

TOPIC: Dry ground seems to be a big factor

Dry ground seems to be a big factor 5 years 2 months ago #15665

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
We've had warmer weather here with lots of wind. The Native Americans call it "The wind that eats snow". it really dries things out as we have had little moisture. Even since the other day I have noticed a decrease in locating conditions. Everything still works but it requires more power. Even the e-120 is not that easy to pick up a silver half-dollar, and my SSQL (Super Star Quantum Leap) I call it the "Heal Squeal" can run with higher power level. I read in a dowsing manual even a heavy dew can improve conditions. I don't know, but sometimes wet ground needs a couple days to dry out but that top layer seems to act as a conductor when it has just a little moisture.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dry ground seems to be a big factor 5 years 2 months ago #15667

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
Well, my dry ground ground just sank. LOL Earlier today locating conditions were weak, but just now I was out in the yard after a warm and very windy day and conditions were very good. My forecasting reminds me of that Jim Carrey movie about the weatherman everyone hated. LOL So best thing is to put out a test target and see what response you get. Everything else is pretty much guessing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate