Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(90 Viewing)  (90) Guest

TOPIC: Residuals

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15686

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
I recall years ago a guy said before he left an area he always set his frequency generator to iron or something (can't remember). He said that way the gold signal will not stay in the ground after he ;leaves. I recall Dell said he had one high powered device that left the signal in the ground for 14 hours. Never thought much about it but today i was using a high powered unit and after I turned it off I just wanted to see if the ground was still magnetized. I threw out a gold target and I was able to detect the line to the target, but it was in a somewhat north/south direction. I was not using a rod, but electronic receiver. I did this a few times to be sure. No question the ground was still hot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15687

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I don't know (as usual). LOL Something bizarre is going on I have some effect on the earth's magnetic field. i can peg the em meter from 15 feet away (with the external antenna). Maybe it's the solar storm as the meter is moving now. It's like Biblical or something. I took everything out of my pockets. It's like i am a transmitter. For sure people will think I am nuts now (as if they didn't already. LOL) Christopher Hills talked about consciousness being 100 times more powerful than the force that holds the nucleus of an atom together. That will being out the skeptic in you. That one is hard to swallow, but Hills really knew his stuff.

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15688

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I guess I better keep my mouth shut until I know for sure what's going on. I don't want to appear crazy AND stupid. LOL
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by MikeH.

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15689

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 69
Crazy is O.K. Mike. Stupid...not so much...

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15690

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Like Jimmy Buffett sings "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by MikeH.

Residuals 2 years 7 months ago #15691

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I'm learning just by watching the meter. Again, I don't know why it is responding when i walk within twenty feet of it. But it does and when I get near iron it really responds, but also with a test target. Yeah, okay i think I am a freak after all. Nothing new here. LOL I don't think spoons stick to me. :laugh: Hills said a magnetic compass is very slow, meaning it is not nearly as responsive as the human body. They say fish and some other animals do not have a magnetic sense but they can "conditioned" to be responsive. Supposedly there is magnetic material in the body near the third eye so it seems reasonable to me that just like a piece of iron stroked by a magnet becomes magnetized, so too, the human body. Whatever it is , I got it.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate