Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(96 Viewing)  (96) Guest

TOPIC: Omnitron X-Scan by Dell Winders

Omnitron X-Scan by Dell Winders 2 years 6 months ago #15749

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
I've been using my silver witness on the X-Scan I got from Dell Winders several years ago. I haven't been using the X-Scan much. I was reading a book on dowsing and found out I was doing it wrong. Anybody who has one I would be glad to discuss it with you. Anyway, I tried my silver witness and it works. Anything that uses a witness does not work well in cold weather or in the dark. I don't recall using the X-Scan in the dark so I'm not sure about that one. Also maybe depending on temperature it takes longer for a signal line to develop. Just have to use a little patience. No one has ever mentioned the range of this device but I think it could be very long range, I mean miles if there is a direct line of sight to the target.

A year ago or so I wrote Dell about one of the techniques I use and he never replied. I have others, too. Well, I not going to broadcast it. If you want to know you'll have to contact me. A lot of dowsers hate me. That's a YOU problem. They claim to be open-minded but it's all talk. Some of the biggest LRL skeptics on the planet are dowsers or think they are. Several years ago Dell made mention that dowsers have a hard time giving it up to learn the LRL's. It's like it's a religion to them and anyone who says one word they don't want to hear is blasphemy. That has to be some sort of pride issue. I call being pompous, and that's skeptic. No one ever accused me of using too much couth. I'm more of the shock jock. If you get uncomfortable with what I say, it's a good indication you're holding on to your beliefs too tightly.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by MikeH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Omnitron X-Scan by Dell Winders 2 years 6 months ago #15754

• aarthrj3811
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 3
I did not do it that way. I had used a LRL for years before I started to learn to Dowse. My main thing was not to screw up how I used my LRL. ...

Omnitron X-Scan by Dell Winders 2 years 6 months ago #15755

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 1
I suspect other people may not be using the X-Scan correctly. Pretty much certain of that. The instructions do not explain the importance of this issue.

The X-Scan is a really good locator. It has very good physical discrimination and is a powerful locator. I got one of the early ones and the Dell Rod was the older model with only one pod. I haven't been using that rod. i use a rod I built called the Light Rod. Took me a long time to get it figured out. I had a version of it working a few years back but changed it and finally figured out I had the right idea a long time ago. So made some more changes along that line. Now I consider that rod to be a vital part of the whole. I've never used the Dell Rod with the two pods.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by MikeH.

Omnitron X-Scan by Dell Winders 2 years 6 months ago #15756

• aarthrj3811
  • Junior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 3
A few years ago I had went to Utah and located some gold. The ground was frozen so I could not dig. I went back months later and met some friends. We had 3 LRL’s and one of them was one of Dells. Since the spot I had found was about a mile from the road we set up the LRL’s about ¼ mile apart. All three LRL’s led us to the same spot and we recovered the gold...Art
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate