| 
Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(94 Viewing)  (94) Guest

TOPIC: Best weather for LRL

Best weather for LRL 1 year 5 months ago #17051

• fredrico
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Does anyone have any preferences or suggestions for best times to use an LRL, such as night or day, cold weather or hot, or high humidity or low, or high pressure or low, cloudy or clear?
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best weather for LRL 1 year 5 months ago #17053

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 74
There was a guy on here that posted answers to all your questions not long ago.

Best weather for LRL 1 year 4 months ago #17105

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 2
Any time the geomagnetic field is stable. The "A" index on those space weather websites you want it lower. So if it is 7 or below for a few days running, conditions are probably as good as they can get.

If you are looking for some kind of super conditions, I would say "Don't hold your breath." But I don't spend any time trying to find the best conditions. Main thing is avoid the geomagnetic storms. Sometimes even a couple days after can still cause trouble.

Best weather for LRL 1 year 4 months ago #17107

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
Guess what I am saying is there are many factors to try to find the perfect locating conditions, but it's a mute point if you can't use the equipment in the first place. Sure, there is a huge difference between average conditions and more severe geomagnetic disturbances, but the difference between average conditions and very good conditions is not a big deal.

Don't know what you are using, but if it has L-rods I highly suggest you learn some form of meditation. The easiest one is the Great Yoga Breath, which is just counting to five on a slow inhale, belly breath, then counting to five on a slow exhale, for about twenty to thirty minutes twice a day for eight weeks just to start seeing some results. All your focus is on the path of the air going in and out. Don't think about nothing else. It's the clear, pure focus and expanded awareness that you work towards. The idea is to block out the five senses as much as possible and quiet the mind (biggest hurdle). This way you turn your awareness to the subtle energies. Some people fixate on the rod--well, that ain't the target. I say in a Zen-like fashion point your eyes to a sharp object or any kind of an edge where two or more planes come together, somewhere out towards the line you are walking. . Don't even peek at the rod--when it responds you will know. By peeking, you are moving your awareness away from the search. Can't give a better explanation than that. Your awareness needs to be on the search area and your own body response as you achieve resonance with the target.

If you recall Sodom and Gomorrah, Lott's wife was told not to look back, but she did anyway and turned into a pillar of salt. She peeked and paid the price!

Another one I use is "You can't have your cake and eat it, too." You can't peek.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by MikeH.

Best weather for LRL 1 year 4 months ago #17109

• MikeH
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
I guess I should add that around the full moon and new moon usually make for good conditions. Also Dell Winders says positive ions are detrimental. Too much humidity? I guess that lowers the ion count, so all the little stuff is hard to keep track of all of it. Best just put out test target and see how the response is. If you convince yourself the conditions are bad without even testing, or just take on that attitude that it's not going to work, the negativity works against you. Or on the other side, if you think your lucky rabbit's foot will help you, I guess I would call that false confidence. Sooner or later the person figures out the rabbit's foot ain't even from a real rabbit. :laugh:
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by MikeH.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate